test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Login2_ConsoleProxyFailure

woundedoutlawwoundedoutlaw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
The message in the title is what I get every time I try and login to my newly created character... I can login to one character but not the other....

Back story is that I was unhappy with my control wizard so I deleted it and remade a new control wizard.. After character creation, I cannot login.

I have tried a complete restart of the Xbox.
Post edited by woundedoutlaw on

Comments

• Options
    stubbydeerstubbydeer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Help!!! I made my character everything worked fine then I click play to enter the world and it says login2 console proxy error every time and i can't even play the game. I just downloaded it haven't got to play at all
  • Options
    stubbydeerstubbydeer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am getting the same thing. just downloaded the game and can't play at all. let me know if you figure it out please
  • Options
    icekoldxicekoldx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The message in the title is what I get every time I try and login to my newly created character... I can login to one character but not the other....

Back story is that I was unhappy with my control wizard so I deleted it and remade a new control wizard.. After character creation, I cannot login.

I have tried a complete restart of the Xbox.

Same here everytime.. after about 6 tries I get in until next load screen.
  • Options
    lysergik007lysergik007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. This is my wife's Xbox Live name we are talking about. I have two characters of my own on my Gamertag. She created a character and got the same error instantly after creation. Has not been able to login at all. Please advise.
  • Options
    illogiillogi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue right after I made my character. Cannot play the game at all...
  • Options
    lordvargar111lordvargar111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue.
    I can play all my other characters, just not the one I made now.

Edit: It's been fixed for me.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Edit: It's been fixed for me.
    Good to hear! Is this still happening to anyone else?
  • Options
    ksquirrelsksquirrels Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »

This is still happening for me. I made a second character about an hour ago and whenever I try to log her in, it gives me the same error. I can still log in to my primary character though that I made several days ago
  • Options
    darkbonesatreusdarkbonesatreus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Yes I am having this problem on my xbox.
  • Options
    pussymaniapussymania Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015

It's happening to me. I just tried creating a hunter ranger and it will not let me use that character.
  • Options
    tubbyleetubbylee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ksquirrels wrote: »
    This is still happening for me. I made a second character about an hour ago and whenever I try to log her in, it gives me the same error. I can still log in to my primary character though that I made several days ago

That's the exact same thing that I have going on
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Okay thanks! I apologize for the issue and I'll send a message out to make sure they're aware.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Same error with me, stuck for last 30 minutes. I'm done trying for tonight. Hope it's fixed in the morning... Just plain sucks, dont want to play main cause he's missing reroll token, now I cant play on a new character using the race from start... Wonderful.
  • Options
    itachi9168498itachi9168498 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I Have the same problem made a new character cant login but old characters are fine can you fix this.
  • Options
    dromeletdromelet Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue here. My 2 other characters can log in fine, but I made a new character about an hour ago and still can't log him in because of this error.
  • Options
    saltychaosgodsaltychaosgod Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am also receiving this error also I noticed for some reason it took deleting a character I wasn't satisfied with to update my displayed level for my Control Wizard as it's was 50 not 49 as it was saying in the character list menu. I hope this gets fixed soon also thak you zebular for watching out for us newbies to Neverwinter.
  • Options
    demonvalcoreydemonvalcorey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i am haveing the same prob anyone every get it fixed or anything been like 10hrs and still cant play my new toon yet.
  • Options
    youthfullionyouthfullion Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I started having this error on my newest character. I attempted deleting and remaking the character, but it didn't help. If it helps, this occurred right after character creation, and when trying to select that character on re-log. I paid my hard earned cash on that character slot. Any news on when this will be fixed, and if we could be compensated with some additional free character slots to use in the meantime. Thanks
  • Options
    lekonzlekonz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am getting the same thing. just downloaded the game and can't play at all. Is this a problem with the servers??
  • Options
    walkyriaewalkyriae Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, I Can't play on my two character.

EDIT : Work now for me -> Or not .... :(
    EDIT² : Try again and again work. ~10/15 attempt
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Yes, while doing quests its happening anytime it has a load screen. It will time out from connecting to game servers then when trying to log back in it still giving the "Login2_consoleproxyfailure" messages.

After about 10+ attempts it lets me in sometimes. It seems to be about a 50% chance to get in. Hit or miss imo. Hope tgey fix it soon tho.

Version:NW.40.20150216xa.6 if this helps.
  • Options
    zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am currently experiencing this same problem.
  • Options
    xdjxpyrox23xxdjxpyrox23x Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think it may have to do with the surge of new players trying the game. When I downloaded the game about a week ago, I was able to make new characters and played through the starting missions fine. Now any character that hasn't got past the first quest chain I can't log onto that character.

It's strange how nobody really knows what's going on with this though. Maybe the problem will go away soon? =\
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    icekoldx wrote: »
    Yes, while doing quests its happening anytime it has a load screen. It will time out from connecting to game servers then when trying to log back in it still giving the "Login2_consoleproxyfailure" messages.

After about 10+ attempts it lets me in sometimes. It seems to be about a 50% chance to get in. Hit or miss imo. Hope tgey fix it soon tho.

Version:NW.40.20150216xa.6 if this helps.

This is what happened after about 8 attempts and I finally got in the game. After about 5 mins while posting this it seems to have fixed itself. 125Mb down / 25Mb upload internet connection. Should be an issue of loading with that connection. Maybe its a console problem? Idk but wanted to share it.

11uf77c.jpg
  • Options
    sarzec1978sarzec1978 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I ran into this issue earlier this morning, I got the error about a half a dozen times and closed down the game. I went online to check to see if others had the issue and how to fix it and at the time the forums was unavailable to me and when I went back to the game, I tried one last time and it worked suddenly.
  • Options
    shane98721shane98721 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having the same issue. I keep getting randomly disconnected when I do get into the game though, so I get about 10 minutes of play time and then all of the sudden I'm at the starting screen and takes several attempts to get back in. All of this only happens on the second character on the screen though, wife can play her character (in the first character slot) just fine every time.
  • Options
    sparky1308sparky1308 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello,
    I decided this morning to create a new character and i set it all up when i clicked begin adventure and the login2_ConsoleProxyFailure, i deleted the char and re-created it and it worked at the begin adventure i did the tutorial and a few missions and had to go out so switched off now i'm back jus keeps giving me the failure again and i cant get in now
  • Options
    walkyriaewalkyriae Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Does it may come from the binding of Arc account on the xbox? My friends have not linked their accounts Arc and they have no problem.
  • Options
    madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Now I have the same problem with my new created char. I created one yesterday and today I cant login - always "login2_ConsoleProxyFailure". Where can I get help? My four other chars are working just fine.

Note: I have a linked Account at Arc Net.
  • Options
    asscheese690asscheese690 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am still having this problem it is saying the same thing with any character that i create. please could this be fixed thank you.
This discussion has been closed.