test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 6 feedback

instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
First, I would like to thank you for the boost to my GWF damage. That was something that I considered "broken" (the whole decreased damage while Unstoppable, for example). It's nice having a secondary at-will that is actually a strong offensive tool now, not just a distraction tactic. The new approach to stats overall seems to be a vast improvement.

Now for the rest.

In short, I feel that Mod 6 is an abject failure. Who honestly thought that it would be a good idea to do it this way? Yesterday morning, I'm doing my thing in the Well of Dragons, then yesterday evening, it was beefed up to level 70. I go in and I'm beefed up to level 70. Kind of. The tide certainly turned there, as there were baddies that I could one-shot, and now they one-shot me.

I understand the need for the tougher campaign areas. However, why in the world did you not add different campaign areas? Why did you feel the need to go in and make the existing campaign areas impossible? When you released Tyranny of Dragons, you didn't suddenly make IWD impossible. Why the change?

There is absolutely no storyline to transition from the Mod 3-5 content to the new content. Instead, you just set back every single player and are forcing them to effectively start over in areas that we have been grinding for months. Why get rid of the Draconic Templar set that we've been working so hard to obtain? Why not keep us grinding WoD and Temple of Tiamat to finish the set, and continue to get Linu's Favors and spending money to give us the added boosts by purchasing zen for AD to complete sets and upgrade our artifacts?

These "vigilance quests" are horrible, and honestly, lazy game development. And, we can't complete them while partied. Is this a bug, or on purpose? Would have been nice to know before my partner and I spent 6 hours grinding them and getting nowhere yesterday.

You "fixed" invocation. It wasn't broken. The stuff in the Vault of Piety is a joke now. I don't feel particularly compelled to Invoke any more. Fail.

Item Score is a joke. It's still Gear Score, just in a different package and with a lower number.

Oathbound Paladin. What edition of D&D are you working with? That's not a paladin, it's a cleric. Not what you've passed off as Devoted Clerics, but actual D&D clerics. Blunted weapons? Yeah. Speaking of which, where is my DC's class bonus vs. undead? In all fairness, I stopped buying D&D books at 2nd Edition. WotC did a massive disservice to the D&D worlds by buying out TSR and destroying the game. They should have just let it die with honor.

You really should have left existing content alone (minus map changes, etc., for the storyline... well, if there had been an actual storyline). Although, it would have been cool to leave everything "as is" for the lower levels to work through, then as they progress through everything, the changes that were implemented in Mod 6 appear? I'm not a programmer, I don't know these things... but it seems to me that there should be a simple if/then line of code.

So while we're still grinding out WoD, IWD, DR, Sharandar, we have more areas to go explore... Start out by battling lower level water elementals out in the ocean, the air elementals in Skyhold, earth elementals out in a desert somewhere, fire elementals in the depths of Mount Hotenow... Each of these quest lines would start with defending the new tree in PE and lead up to massive bosses at the end.. something similar to Tiamat, perhaps? But being able to choose your own party of 10 or 20 or 30 to go into the boss lair and deal with a massive foe.

Along this journey, we would be able to finish collecting existing set pieces that we've worked so hard (and SPENT MONEY) to obtain. At some point, we start finding more powerful armor and rings and belts to slowly replace the sets that have brought us through so much.

So please, and for all that which is holy: roll back to Mod 5, and come up with something better for Mod 6.
header.png
"...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    i was on test server and continusly said i did not like the way mod 6 was headed i do not like it i felt they could have done better by just changing the stat curve and adding a new tier to dungens a leganday tier

as it is now everything is broken
  • Options
    blorkvonlubbblorkvonlubb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think they did a fine job. Obviously there are things that could have been improved but the basic idea of having existing end game content become incredibly difficult for level 60 characters is fine. My problem yesterday was that I assumed the new content would be difficult so I thought I'd run some older stuff just to get a feel for some of the basic changes. This was a terrible decision on my part. Now that I understand what's going on I am doing just fine
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    should not have taken away what you have already given new quests should have been the harder stuff old should have been the level up section. I fear we will lose our long term players and many of the newer ones who are half way done with the three boon sections like dread rings. when you walk out of the rings camp and are decimated by 15 zombies some thing is wrong in real dnd you can kill 20 zombies after 3 or 4 levels and the humiliation of being killed after going thru the banshee gate by 10 fast moving fuzzy things like small teddy bears in 2 seconds if just like a bad April fools joke that has gone on long enough. I cannot not team except for pre planned in advance queued up skirmishes and dungeons up I always solo due to I get to play 2 hours a day. I never know when that may be do to my work changes constantly. I have been spending 50 a month to enjoy this game but no more til some thing gives

jhp
  • Options
    suboxossuboxos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well for me Mod6 is the gamebreaker... why even call it "new" content ? everything is reused content which already existed - nothing new. never seen such a stupid "kill XX enemies and run to XXXX" content ... :( - i grinded two levels then pressed alt+f4.
    So thats "the biggest MOD" for Neverwinter ever ? ... really ... ?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You need to make your thread title be something like "Module 6 Feedback". If you say "to the devs" anywhere, you've broken the rules no matter how valid the rest of anything you say is.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Stop pointing at all Devs for everything you don't like. They have bosses that tell them stuff to do, and what they cannot do.

Also, a lot of this was based upon player feedback, but players like all mortals are prone to changing their minds.

I applaud Cryptic for allowing a push back date for Mod 6 launch. Imagine how much worse it would have been should they have obstinately stuck with that earlier date.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am actually not too unhappy with mod 6.

* Gear needing upgrades: That is ALWAYS the case when an mmorpg launches an expansion. The entire reason for expansions is to add new stuff that he players must work toward. That keep them playing. If you whine about gear needing upgrades after an expansion, you really should go play a single-player game instead.

* Grinding. This unavoidable. They have a budget, and I think in NW's case that is smaller than a number of the other mmorpg's out there. It is not possible with a reasonable effort to make enough content to keep the fast-advancing players fed. So using repetitive content aka grinding is usually what you end up with.

* Money-grabbing. For being a f2p game NW is actually fairly relaxed about squeezing money from people. I have seen far worse. In NW you CAN have a good existence without burning real money. But remember they need to make money to survive, so they have a very fine balance to keep.

* Difficulty. Game has been WAY too easy the last 3-4 mods. It is good it presents some challenge again. I am actually using kits and heal potions now, that's great. And I have to watch my defensive moves, facing down the mobs usually leads to a quick death. The way it should be.

It seems to me a lot of the unhappiness comes from people having to stop working on their campaigns to do the 60->70 levelling. Of course they get unhappy and scream 'Too hard' when they try to do the level 70 campaign zones at level 60, no matter if they are autolevelled up. People just need to go with the flow, do their 60->70 work, get some basic level 70 gear and THEN go back to campaigns.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

* Gear needing upgrades: That is ALWAYS the case when an mmorpg launches an expansion. The entire reason for expansions is to add new stuff that he players must work toward. That keep them playing. If you whine about gear needing upgrades after an expansion, you really should go play a single-player game instead.

* Grinding. This unavoidable. They have a budget, and I think in NW's case that is smaller than a number of the other mmorpg's out there. It is not possible with a reasonable effort to make enough content to keep the fast-advancing players fed. So using repetitive content aka grinding is usually what you end up with.

* Money-grabbing. For being a f2p game NW is actually fairly relaxed about squeezing money from people. I have seen far worse. In NW you CAN have a good existence without burning real money. But remember they need to make money to survive, so they have a very fine balance to keep.

It seems to me a lot of the unhappiness comes from people having to stop working on their campaigns to do the 60->70 levelling. Of course they get unhappy and scream 'Too hard' when they try to do the level 70 campaign zones at level 60, no matter if they are autolevelled up. People just need to go with the flow, do their 60->70 work, get some basic level 70 gear and THEN go back to campaigns.

Yeah, this. I was extremely upset yesterday when I first tried to do Dread Ring, but that was in part due to server lag issues (a legitimate issue since they seemed unable to handle the massive numbers of people wanting to try the new content) and also due to my own assumption that I'd be able to keep rolling through quests I'd never had trouble with in the past. I didn't read up on the forums ahead of time so I only have myself to blame for the latter.
  • Options
    boogieman2kboogieman2k Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Right, those four new maps are totally not new. And from my understanding they've reworked some existing dungeons and plan to do the rest in future releases. I haven't run any of the new dungeons yet so I can't say how different they are yet.

Finally, if you can't respond to my different opinion without being so condescending then please don't respond to me at all.

Reworking or fixing the old maps can't be called "new", the four "new maps" are what? the once you made with Mincs? That's nothing that can't be done via scripting, I know about that.
  • Options
    teufelshundenteufelshunden Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have to agree with the original post. They really did make this a game breaker MOD. I worked very hard to get the pieces of Draconic Templar gear that I have and for them to take it out so there is no way to complete the set is totally wrong. I did not see in any of their announcements that they were taking out the draconic templar gear because if I had, I would have redoubled my effort to complete it before the MOD came out.

Did anyone see an announcement or a post on why they took out this set of gear?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Reworking or fixing the old maps can't be called "new", the four "new maps" are what? the once you made with Mincs? That's nothing that can't be done via scripting, I know about that.

The four new maps are drowned shore, reclamation rock, fiery pit and spinward rise.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And this to, like all things, shall pass. We will all have a big laugh over this several months from now. When the Xboxers get their own version of mod 6 and we have all geared up to the point that the forums are once again screaming about how easy the game is.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015

* Difficulty. Game has been WAY too easy the last 3-4 mods. It is good it presents some challenge again. I am actually using kits and heal potions now, that's great. And I have to watch my defensive moves, facing down the mobs usually leads to a quick death. The way it should be.

No, my unhappiness comes from the fact that instead of actually EXPANDING the game, they knee-capped everyone. This would be like buying the Temple of Elemental Evil module just to find out that my character can no longer compete in the Oriental Adventures module.

Every existing map/campaign/gear/set/whatever, should have been UNTOUCHED... but make all new campaigns for Mod 6.. each element could have had their own campaign and their own big boss at the end of it, all leading up to the 25-player zerg on Evil Captain Planet or something.

While yeah, that would have been re-hashing an old script, it would have been much preferable to whatever mess this has become.

I've already finished Dread Ring and Sharandar, and with no more Draconic Templar set, I have no reason to continue Tyranny of Dragons, and Tiamat was an overall nightmare with AFKers and sore losers ruining it for everyone. So that leasve Icewind Dale, which I have loved. To this point. But where are they going with that? Nowhere. It would have been a great starting point for Elemental Ice or even getting away from the elemental stuff and going off in another tangent.

D&D is what.. 40 years old, give or take? You can't tell me in the span of 40 years of storylines, books, manuals, modules and millions of players, that they couldn't have come up with anything better than this?

Anyway. I have to go to work.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    boogieman2kboogieman2k Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The four new maps are drowned shore, reclamation rock, fiery pit and spinward rise.

Sorry, my bad. I haven't done those... I'm afraid to be KOS.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

You shouldn't be. Those are the areas where you can level up and get new gear. The new expansion is set up so level 60+ chars run these areas before going back into end game content like IWD or WoD
  • Options
    theastromachinetheastromachine Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Don't be afraid, the areas are made for you to level up in. Plus, you get to adventure with Minsc! "There be safety in numbers and I am two or three at least."
  • Options
    sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My sis and I are casual gamers. As such, this new mod really is a failure to us. Note: we've spent LOTS of RL money on this game, and lots of our rare spare time. Making already difficult (for 2 players) content hard , no, **** near impossible (Epic dungeons, what are those? Something we would occasionally try, with other players, that would take 10-20 attempts to get thru, only to have the game bug out and one of us not be able to open end chest or have game leader boot everyone from the party so no one can get prizes have been our experience in the past. 10-20 attempts to get very little reward. And now it is going to be even harder??? I don't think sis and I will be doing any anytime soon, if ever.

Invoking and professions were the main way we could steadily if not quickly earn AD and possibly get coalescent wards, which generally cost a half million AD in the auction house, which is out of our general price range. How can casual players have that much to spend to buy all the coal wards needed to upgrade ALL toons ALL gear???? But at least there was a line of hope: the invocation and professions grind.

No more. Casual players who log in once a day to update their accounts would get a nice 1000 AD bonus and their profession earnings. Now professions that we spent MONTHS maxing are no longer maxed, with a few not so inviting extra spells thrown in as incentive. But one time invoke gives only 175 AD and it takes twice as long to maybe earn that coal ward. (11 days vs 7) So if you miss a day, which CAN easily happen for casual players, you are TRULY f*#@d. You lose 11 celestial points not 7, nearly two weeks of praying instead of a week's worth. So it'll take a month to get back to where you were (You lost 11 and you have to earn another 11: 2 weeks + 2 weeks)

Casual players just don't have the time to log into characters 6 times at varying intervals to earn a good bonus.

Oh, and we both created paladins, but haven't played them much. Sis was saying "what's the point, I have a cleric and that's all these are. They are phasing out clerics? " because that was her casual player impression from what she'd read. Maybe Oathbound Paladin will be a unique and fun class but neither of us is holding our breath because of the other disappointments this update has wrought.

So, gameplay harder, new gear only available in dangerous new areas and new old dungeons impossible to play without new gear, less than inspiring new class, rewards grinding to earn free AD and needed high price items nerfed... this is starting to look like other MMOs we played, kowtowing to the experienced gamer who spends all day 24/7 playing games, and excluding those of us who come on here to have fun when we can which is only sometimes. Some of us can't do more. This FTP fun game is not so much FTP anymore and not so much fun for the casual player (who by the way, DOES have disposable income to spend on the game, but is not targeted in any way by giving US any love ever)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sianeka wrote: »
    So if you miss a day, which CAN easily happen for casual players, you are TRULY f*#@d. You lose 11 celestial points not 7, nearly two weeks of praying instead of a week's worth. So it'll take a month to get back to where you were (You lost 11 and you have to earn another 11: 2 weeks + 2 weeks)

Not that a lot of what you've written re: casual play is wrong, but celestial coin expiration has been removed so missing days shouldn't matter except for the longer time frame to earn a coffer.

Also, with updating professions only 1x per day, you won't notice any difference in your rate of AD generation from that, and you'll have some even better tasks available when you (eventually) level up your Leadership again. The amount of XP required to level it up isn't nearly as bad as 18-20 felt either.

Give it a little time.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    therealairheadtherealairhead Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dear Devs,
    I understand the need for the tougher campaign areas. However, why in the world did you not add different campaign areas? Why did you feel the need to go in and make the existing campaign areas impossible? When you released Tyranny of Dragons, you didn't suddenly make IWD impossible. Why the change?

I've played a few MMOs since 2003... (AC2,WoW,EQ2,LOTRO,War,Rift,AA,ESO)... and I've never seen an expansion 'injected' into the virtual world before. NW has injected 10 levels of somewhat repetitive quests between the story (0-60) and the 4 expansion campaigns. It's never been done as far as I know; it's bold, brave, and uh... makes no sense.

The interplay between a character and the virtual-world is what drives RPGs. I go somewhere, die hard, go back to easier places, get stronger, then go back and win. That's the 'drug' we are all hooked on. It's fun. I can't imagine someone playing NW 0-60 and not doing the campaigns. Hence practically all the playerbase has all done them; so just tack new content on the end of that. Even if that meant requiring 3-4 boons from 3+ campaigns before level 60-70 opens up... that would have made more sense imo...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    NOTICE:

All the posts which have violated the Rules of Conduct have been removed. Please read them and abide by those rules--they are not there for their own sake and adherence to them is a condition of your posting privilege.

Do not respond or reply to this post, but use the PM system to address your concerns.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, I am posting on the forums instead of playing the game. I think that in and of itself should tell you how I feel about Mod 6.

I am opposed to everything they've done with my main, the Scourge Warlock. I've tested it out before hand on the test server, made plenty of posts saying how I felt the changes were wrong and why, when that didnt work I expressed my anger and received plenty of responses by other SW's who were just as confused and angry as I was. And yet nothing was done.

Is the game unplayable? No. Is my class unplayable? No. But honestly the whole thing I find lacking, they really did nothing worthwhile for a class that probably needed the biggest boost, but also nerfed the few things that actually made it worth playing.

So yeah, disappointing would probably be the kindest thing I can say about my feeling concerning mod 6.
  • Options
    arfa2309arfa2309 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have to say I agree to every word in the first post. I was so happy when I read that the Paladin class was coming that I was ready to spend money to get a 3rd character slot available (despite my financial situation disencourages spending money on games right now). But I got so dissapointed by module 6 that now I´m closer to quitting than to putting money into it. I hope things get better soon.
  • Options
    darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    OP, I totally agree with everything you said. in fact, a friend of mine and me had many discussions about this new content months ago when it was first announce.d Its so sad that the developers cant see past the dollar signs and what they are doing to this game by dragging it down with its over monetized BS.

Grinding out, Gear, and trying to upgrade Rune stones and gear is so tedious that we pretty much gave up on this game and have sine moved on. I got on to see what the Paladin was like. I am a huge, huge paladin fan. its always a class that I play as all DnD sessions and games. and its is such a disappointment to see this class getting so screwed over.

Such a disappointment, I had so much hope for this game. but its evidently clear that the devs have decided long ago to turn this game into a grind fest and force you to spend money on buying Zen, and all the BS the store has to offer, rather then building a good game with new content that is fun and engaging.
  • Options
    theastromachinetheastromachine Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sianeka wrote: »
    My sis and I are casual gamers. As such, this new mod really is a failure to us. Note: we've spent LOTS of RL money on this game, and lots of our rare spare time. Making already difficult (for 2 players) content hard , no, **** near impossible (Epic dungeons, what are those? Something we would occasionally try, with other players, that would take 10-20 attempts to get thru, only to have the game bug out and one of us not be able to open end chest or have game leader boot everyone from the party so no one can get prizes have been our experience in the past. 10-20 attempts to get very little reward. And now it is going to be even harder??? I don't think sis and I will be doing any anytime soon, if ever.

Invoking and professions were the main way we could steadily if not quickly earn AD and possibly get coalescent wards, which generally cost a half million AD in the auction house, which is out of our general price range. How can casual players have that much to spend to buy all the coal wards needed to upgrade ALL toons ALL gear???? But at least there was a line of hope: the invocation and professions grind.

No more. Casual players who log in once a day to update their accounts would get a nice 1000 AD bonus and their profession earnings. Now professions that we spent MONTHS maxing are no longer maxed, with a few not so inviting extra spells thrown in as incentive. But one time invoke gives only 175 AD and it takes twice as long to maybe earn that coal ward. (11 days vs 7) So if you miss a day, which CAN easily happen for casual players, you are TRULY f*#@d. You lose 11 celestial points not 7, nearly two weeks of praying instead of a week's worth. So it'll take a month to get back to where you were (You lost 11 and you have to earn another 11: 2 weeks + 2 weeks)

Casual players just don't have the time to log into characters 6 times at varying intervals to earn a good bonus.

Oh, and we both created paladins, but haven't played them much. Sis was saying "what's the point, I have a cleric and that's all these are. They are phasing out clerics? " because that was her casual player impression from what she'd read. Maybe Oathbound Paladin will be a unique and fun class but neither of us is holding our breath because of the other disappointments this update has wrought.

So, gameplay harder, new gear only available in dangerous new areas and new old dungeons impossible to play without new gear, less than inspiring new class, rewards grinding to earn free AD and needed high price items nerfed... this is starting to look like other MMOs we played, kowtowing to the experienced gamer who spends all day 24/7 playing games, and excluding those of us who come on here to have fun when we can which is only sometimes. Some of us can't do more. This FTP fun game is not so much FTP anymore and not so much fun for the casual player (who by the way, DOES have disposable income to spend on the game, but is not targeted in any way by giving US any love ever)

Don't get too discouraged, most people complaining about the content being "too hard" are just under geared for the areas they should be in. You really shouldn't return to the level 70 areas until you reach 70 and have level 70 gear. Go run around with Minsc in the new areas for a few days and you should be back up to 70.

I think the invocation changes benefit everyone, casual players who can't long in every day will no longer see 6-7 days of invoking go down the drain since the coins don't expire anymore. Hard core players benefit because they will get more in a day for lots of play. The professions got a boost as well, you can still do your old jobs as it levels back up so you're not losing anything. And, the level 25 profession task gives you 2000 RAD every day, so that is 6000 RAD you can earn now. You're actually going to be earning more RAD than before. It may set you back a bit at first, but with mod 6 you stand to earn more RAD daily than before, even though they took it away from your once a day invocations.

I suggest you both join the NW Legit community, it is for people to don't use cheats or exploits, so you'll rarely get kicked at the end and most players there are really helpful if you're new to a dungeon. Or heck, PM me your game name and I can help you run through areas.
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For 2 years this game has catered, even advertised, that normal content was soloable with only a companion. The awful experience a solo player would get from grouping to do dungeons, skirmishes, Tiamat, like being kick for one or other unjustified reasons( ie before end chest, after boss fight, not having high enough GS although meeting reqs, etc) left a bitter taste in their mouth. But the game was still enjoyable soloing lairs and other campaign areas. Now solo players are forced to group with some of the worst community in gaming (when a community creates a legit channel it's not a good community), to enjoy parts of the game they already enjoyed soloing or just to level up to the new level 70. People are so used to being able to level up solo that not only are they use to it, they actually enjoy it more then the grouping content.

From the beginning this game has had a feeling of being Players Against Devs. I don't know why? Maybe from the entitled mentality of gamers and also due to pour decision from the devs to alienate even Founders, players who have help made this game possible(May be they are the ones to blame?) But there is always a sens that there is a constant battle between devs and players with this game. Mod 6 would have been a perfect opportunity to bury the hatchet, but it seems the opportunity has been squandered.

I have not had chance to play more then an hour so far, so I will reserve judgement on Mod6 for a later time.
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    i also am a causal gammer i have spent 0 on this game and was proud of that especialy when i had a 20k gs cw but i do not care for anything in this mod i thint they could have done better with just ajusting the stat curves and adding 3rd tierd dungeons this wowuld have taken care of the power creep and given the biss player content for them as it stands now i feel they have totaly forgoten about there newer players and made a mod soly for the bis players and this is wrong you need to keep the newer player base as well as the biss toons
  • Options
    akeel3akeel3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi
    well how can i say this ,lvling in any game boring most of time specially if u have more than 5 chars..but to be honset u make lvling IN THIS GAME ..worst than any other game i ve played..so i have to repeat OVER and OVER ..etc.. quests that realy boring--> 60 lvl to get 70 i have to spend more than 8 hours with that ..? !! ? !!!..if this is a joke.!! i realy didnt like it .
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akeel3 wrote: »
    Hi
    well how can i say this ,lvling in any game boring most of time specially if u have more than 5 chars..but to be honset u make lvling IN THIS GAME ..worst than any other game i ve played..so i have to repeat OVER and OVER ..etc.. quests that realy boring--> 60 lvl to get 70 i have to spend more than 8 hours with that ..? !! ? !!!..if this is a joke.!! i realy didnt like it .

my friend times it to get from 60 to 70 it takes over 20 hours.