test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You may not log in from this IP address

Comments

• myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same issue here as well, and I was just on building in Foundry earlier today...
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I doubt it's ISP related. Last I checked Comcast/Xfinity wasn't offered in Germany
  • geekheinzgeekheinz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh, I wouldn't have opened a ticket if i knew the problem is known. It is definitely not a ban, I didn't have much time to play lately and missing the praying times is probably not a bannable offense :D .I guess it will be fixed soon.
  • faveninjafaveninja Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Whats going on? like this is kinda freaking me out, first twitch now Arc please let me know if anything i can do to get my neverwinter to work again.. so so fusterating
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    I've just alerted our engineers to this issue and we will be looking into it ASAP.

Have you all/are you all able to login to the arc client?

• myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yay thanks Akro =)
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
  • sharky445sharky445 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same issue here..I promise I wont ever cuss again at the goldspammers!
  • geekheinzgeekheinz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yes, I can login to arc
  • psistarprimepsistarprime Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Getting the same issue here. I am able to log into the Arc Client and forums and even the Gateway, but not the game.
  • thecorpserthecorpser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can log in to ARC, but not the game. One pop up says, I may have been banned or the region is not allowed. The original pop up said Can not login from this IP address. Can't login to Gateway. Unable to log in at this time. Please try again later. (17)
  • rickyzoezrickyzoez Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    same problem....
    i can't conect to game but login arc is normal...
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Same here. Double checked my email, to make sure I didn't get banned or something. Can't reach the Gateway either. Yikes.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tikiitorchtikiitorch Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    I've just alerted our engineers to this issue and we will be looking into it ASAP.

Yes, able to log in to ARC client, but not Neverwinter OR Gateway.
    edited March 2015
    Logging in through a shortcut: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter.exe"

Completely bypassing Arc to prevent it from running in the background. Attempted to log in through the Arc Client as well but still received the same result. Same Issues with STO and CO.

It seems that all Cryptic Studios games are experiencing the same issues.
  • thecorpserthecorpser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oddly, there are 2 of us in this house. She couldn't log in to gateway, but has been playing for a few hours. I'm going to assume that if she logs out she won't be able to re log.
  • madizmomadizmo Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same issue...

I am able to log into the arc client via online. As in here.

..but from launcher it will not access the client do to the error.

It happens when trying to verify account.

Thank you for the immediate response Akro
  • blaakboneblaakbone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I am able to log in to ARC client, I also changed my password and went through the ARC Defender process again and issue still same.
  • mittentrollmittentroll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I have had no trouble logging into the arc client.
  • phineasjphineasj Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I was able to login here, and the arc client, but not able to log into game or gateway
    Bammer, Branch leader of NOR
    You can cantact me: Bammer@newoutriders.org for more info
    newoutriders.org/join

• psistarprimepsistarprime Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Now I can no longer log into the Gateway
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Totally freaked me out. Wish they would say something on Twitter about it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • descenderxdescenderx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wiresharking reveals some more information...

See my support ticket ( # 2333665 ) for more information on my debugging path.

[EDIT]: I rotated my password and am receiving identical tokens & static seeds. I've seen this kind of thing before in production environments when a new salt is generated either incorrectly, or doesn't get pushed to an auth server as expected. In minor cases, anyway. I've also heard of situations where an account DB gets compromised and a well-meaning dev does any number of things that cause mis-alignment of password hashes, invalidating all logins...

[EDIT #2]: Give the devs time. If someone just needs to roll over an auth server we'll all be back in business in no time. If I'm even 20% close to the mark, however, it's going to take a bit to trace on their back-end. There's usually a flurry of managerial blame that goes on in these scenarios and pressure on the devs won't help, regardless.

Hope it helps.
  • andrewdemonxxandrewdemonxx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Wow really? took you guys this LONG!?
  • steamroler12steamroler12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This kind of setback should be fixed tonight. asap.
  • oglindoglind Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    z0skii wrote: »
    Wooh! Man I thought I was IP banned or something. So glad I'm not the only one getting this problem. Hope this gets fix asap!

I thought the exact same thing. Then I started to wonder if I'd been hacked. I was becoming increasingly belligerent until I saw this thread.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." — George Carlin

"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck." — George Carlin
  • andrewdemonxxandrewdemonxx Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This kind of setback should be fixed tonight. asap.

I think we won't be able to long back in at all for the next 3 days. Thats how i see it.
  • z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited March 2015
    Oh ok thought i was IP banned or something.. :mad: Hope they get a fix on this asap!
    edited March 2015
    Now now guys. Let's have a little bit of patience. After-all, they're probably a little bit understaffed at the moment.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 2,399 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I'm seeing this across ALL Cryptic games (I don't use ARC - just the Cryptic Launcher for each game.) I get 'cannot log in from this IP address' on each launcher; HOWEVER I can log into any Cryptic game forum with my account info just fine; and I can log into the PWE/ARC website too (I submitted a ticket on this on the ARC website:150324-002316.)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Sig_Sm1755Pop.jpg
    PWE Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited March 2015
    I think we won't be able to long back in at all for the next 3 days. Thats how i see it.

What?! That can't be right! It just can't be!!
This discussion has been closed.