test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You may not log in from this IP address

blackwulf1979blackwulf1979 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Is anyone else suddenly getting this message? I was on and playing til about 8 pm EST, then logged off to go to the gym. Got back around 10:15 pm EST and now get this message whenever I try and login. Anyone have any idea what is going on?
Post edited by blackwulf1979 on

Comments

• Options
    jaderissjaderiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the patcher as well. I can't login and keep receiving the error:
    You may not log in from this ip address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  • Options
    jaderissjaderiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey guys, not sure if others have had the same problem and it's been mentioned elsewhere in these forums, but I'm having a problem with the patcher. I can't login and keep receiving the error:
    You may not log in from this ip address.

Thanks.
  • Options
    ethialtesethialtes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I just tried logging in and I also received this message, I'm glad that I am not the only one with this issue.
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same Issue here! Been trying to get back on with 3 separate accounts as well as the gateway and still no luck.
  • Options
    l3xi55l3xi55 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is the first post I've seen so far and not searched the rest of the forum yet but thought I'd let you know I'm having the same issue if that makes you feel any better :)
    jaderiss wrote: »
    Hey guys, not sure if others have had the same problem and it's been mentioned elsewhere in these forums, but I'm having a problem with the patcher. I can't login and keep receiving the error:

Thanks.
  • Options
    mohoggmohogg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yep same thing is happening to me, I reset my network, restarted my computer and same error. You cannot log in from this IP address
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    l3xi55 wrote: »
    This is the first post I've seen so far and not searched the rest of the forum yet but thought I'd let you know I'm having the same issue if that makes you feel any better :)

Actually it does a little :)
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2015

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    ganluinganluin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, same issue here!

Any ideas how to fix?
  • Options
    jadehdjadehd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ZOMG! I though I was the only one and I keep on turning my router off/on...
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    No ideas how to fix it just yet. I was just about to release and renew my IP Address and connect to a few proxies but I'll hold off on that for a few more hours until we have more information.
  • Options
    phineasjphineasj Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have been over here having a fit! Kept searching the forums to see if anyone else reported this! So I am having same problem here. as well as a couple of guildies at the same time, in other parts of the country :(
    Bammer, Branch leader of NOR
    You can cantact me: Bammer@newoutriders.org for more info
    newoutriders.org/join

• Options
    m0radinm0radin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same here....
    When BETA was BETA! And playin' on Duris was Treason.
  • Options
    gspawn26gspawn26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok thank you guys. I just did the same thing. I was logged on and afk. Came back , told the whole can't log in thing. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    neverbourneneverbourne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Good Lord, I've been going nuts trying to log in and bouncing around Cryptic/PerfectWorld/Arc logins trying to find out what is going on... checking my account on arc and it looks completely empty with no game history..... not a good omen.
  • Options
    shearerfatshearerfat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same here..... is bad for business. :mad:
  • Options
    hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue and its sad to say but this sounds like a ban to me.I have no idea why i would be banned but blocking an IP is how it's done to my knowledge.On a unrelated note(or related....who knows),a few hours before this happened i got a email from Twitch saying my account may have been compromised.
  • Options
    aureliustithelaureliustithel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm getting this error as well...Right after coming back to the game after a while... At least I know it's not my computer. I hope they're able to fix this soon.
  • Options
    aureliustithelaureliustithel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Really? I got an email from Twitch too...
  • Options
    lejtlejt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    never had any Twitch accounts.. also vpn works, using any country outside US, without it unable to login in STO or Neverwinter, submitted tickets, will see, but might be ISP related..
  • Options
    zereldozereldo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ​​ Just filed in a complaint regarding this "IP issue". I see the problem isin't limited to a small # of people, which is always a good sign.
    Dark Angel@Zereldo

PvP-TR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shearerfatshearerfat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Neverwinter hates America apparently.
  • Options
    myrkolithmyrkolith Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue, I was literally online not more then 5hrs ago working on my Foundry. I hope they get this fixed soon, and that nothing will be lost during this. I can't imagine having to start over on 8 characters or having to rebuild my 5 Foundry, I was getting close to finishing my 6th as well...
    Conduit of Time: 7 Chapter Campaign in progress (Currently Chapter 6 Released)
    Search @Longshire for 12 Foundry Quests, all are story driven adventures
    Story -- Medium/Heavy, Combat -- Light/Medium, Lore -- Medium/Heavy
  • Options
    neverbourneneverbourne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think something when wonky with their "Arc Guard" system, and it's now blocking systems that were previously allowed. Submitted a ticket, but got the wonderful response "due to a high volume of tickets at this time, we will respond as soon as possible"........

I hope its just a badly timed minor glitch that will work itself out, but I'll keep an eye out here in case anyone manages to get in
  • Options
    hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My suggestion is to check you account email to see if you where by chance banned.Also going to the ARC website to create a support ticket if you have no email is a valid second step.They are experiencing a high ticket volume so don't expect a swift response.I would also recommend to change your password and any other password you have to other sites that are the same as Twitch/ARC.
  • Options
    trogdoor247trogdoor247 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am having the same issue. Sad Face.
  • Options
    silentblade095silentblade095 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Glad to have found this post, Can't figure out what is going on, This must be someone with the System, this is too many people to getting banned. I have created a ticket, and will check back in the morning. :(
  • Options
    butch49butch49 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yep same thing is happening to me, I reset my network, restarted my computer and same error. You cannot log in from this IP address.
  • Options
    z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited March 2015
    Wooh! Man I thought I was IP banned or something. So glad I'm not the only one getting this problem. Hope this gets fix asap!
  • Options
    fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Could be there are some gold farmers use whatever vpn in ur isp ip range. When they block that ip range, you may be affected. ...just my guest...
This discussion has been closed.