test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix TRs so we can PvP again

jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
edited November 2014 in PvE Discussion
Shadow of Demise is stacking wrongly, its proccing of proccs of proccs.

A single tr can instantly kill everyone in a battleground 1v5 by just going stealth and using path of blades, this was reported in the preview section after you made the last changes. But we got no reply after that.

So im trying here. Please fix this asap so we can pvp again ):
Post edited by jumboyet on

Comments

• Options
    froszztfroszzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    That is far from the only thing that is broken on TR.

Have a SW that runs TT and a TR in party in PvE? All you have to do is run forward because everything will be dead before you see it.

Sure TR changes are new, but SW being broken still? No excuse
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As announced for weeks and months by the TRs themselves on their preview topic, they're OP in mod5 pvp and struggling in pve. Devs, how can you at the same time ask for feedback and consistently ignore it? Hopefully you'll implement some fixes before mod6. After all, all you have to do is to take into account any of all the constructive posts of the 150+ pages of the TR preview thread.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yes, I know you were trying to fix TR but an 11k TR was able to kill me (18k CW) and my whole entire team. That shouldn't be possible. Please nerf lashing blade and the other overpowered PVP powers
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    froszztfroszzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Struggling in PvE?

Up to today my HR (22k) outdmg pretty much everyone except broken Warlocks who used TT.

I got heavily outdmg by a 14k TR and 16k TR in 2 out of 2 Epic SoT runs. Struggling, yeah, right....
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Predator was cut for pvp, do the same for SoD.
  • Options
    notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Predator was cut for pvp, do the same for SoD.

uw0tm8?

You mean Assaillant.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    uw0tm8?

You mean Assaillant.

Yeah, that was too. 40 to 20 with predator.
  • Options
    notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    nvm got it.

Predator is the capstone and "Prey" is the proc.
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    fought several rogues with shadow of demise and none could kill me. all were using potb as well. i guess daze-spam > melee nuker xD

as a counterbalance, i still hate gwf's and their cc-immunity >.>
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi.
    My humble opinion about ur recently rogue buffs.
    Pvp was unbalanced before, now with rogues is even more. And i'm not talking about the matchmaking this time.
    When you buff a class doesn't mean to make it OP. Rogues in pvp barely die and with their new feats, they are hiding (stealth) all the time while killing u, not even letting you to do a move to even at least deal some damage. In less than 2.5 seconds we die. I've seen 15k to 18k gs clerics, wizards, GWF dying against a 12k gs rogues. I have read on chat zones that even rogues themselves consider is very OP now. I agree rogues needed a buff for pve, not for pvp. u cannot break a class if u consider to buff it. I'm not an expert, a long time player of this game either. But what i have seen is many of these old players think that is very OP now.

edited: went to 3 pvp matches, well geared classes like guardians and wizards have left the match thanks to the enemy rogues. I predict bad things to pvp matches, except rogues enjoying their class ^^
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Current state of PvP is #unacceptable#. Pls fix.
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Well if people have been paying attention to the preview shard and preview feedback......

Oh well, I guess we have to go through the same motions of having extremely broken and OP classes go unfixed then nerfed into oblivion in the future
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    lewel555 wrote: »
    As announced for weeks and months by the TRs themselves on their preview topic, they're OP in mod5 pvp and struggling in pve. Devs, how can you at the same time ask for feedback and consistently ignore it? Hopefully you'll implement some fixes before mod6. After all, all you have to do is to take into account any of all the constructive posts of the 150+ pages of the TR preview thread.

Struggling in PVE lol.

Nobody struggles in PVE. You cakewalk through content with rewards that are gated with low RNG
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Well if people have been paying attention to the preview shard and preview feedback......

Oh well, I guess we have to go through the same motions of having extremely broken and OP classes go unfixed then nerfed into oblivion in the future

It's the first time i have seen a so broken class, 'cause I've been playing from mod 5. I don't go against a good buff for rogues in pve 'cause they really needed, but pvp? i guess i'm with what most of people say: pvp in this game is a joke. :p
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    HR and CW were ruining pvp in last module. Where were you then? Now you come back with qq thread i bet another hypocrite with class which no longer win against other only because it is supposed to(due to terrible class balance in mod 4)
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    HR and CW were ruining pvp in last module. Where were you then? Now you come back with qq thread i bet another hypocrite with class which no longer win against other only because it is supposed to(due to terrible class balance in mod 4)

I dont know how they "were ruining" pvp. I'm SW had to struggle against some CW and HR, but mainly cause they were better geared. The problem is, u could deal some damage and even standing after u got help. with these rogue's buffs u dont deal damage to them, and they are just stealthing while kiling players 1 by 1 with massive dots and direct damages. :o
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jumboyet wrote: »
    Shadow of Demise is stacking wrongly, its proccing of proccs of proccs.

A single tr can instantly kill everyone in a battleground 1v5 by just going stealth and using path of blades, this was reported in the preview section after you made the last changes. But we got no reply after that.

So im trying here. Please fix this asap so we can pvp again ):

It is TR who can pvp again. And you are making another horrible qq thread. HR and CW ruining all time pvp in mod 4, and i haven't seen qq thread then.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It is TR who can pvp again. And you are making another horrible qq thread. HR and CW ruining all time pvp in mod 4, and i haven't seen qq thread then.

Nevetheless, SoD stacking IS broken cheesy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as hell, and we certainly don't need that to function properly. Single application of SoD with concentrated attacks are already plenty powerful enough to seriously damage the target in PvP.

IMO the concept of the Executioner and SoD is an opportunistic surprise attack type, with huge burst damage, but a certain percentage of that damage comes in delayed, in order to give the victims a chance to avoid a 1-shot instant death, which wouldn't be much fun for anyone in PvP. Instead, SoD stacking is causing an exponential increase in accumulated damage over a long, long time which nobody -- not even NPC dungeon bosses -- can handle.

Let's have it fixed, and then shut the idiots up who use the current broken SoD as an excuse to nerf TRs more.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I dont know how they "were ruining" pvp. I'm SW had to struggle against some CW and HR, but mainly cause they were better geared. The problem is, u could deal some damage and even standing after u got help. with these rogue's buffs u dont deal damage to them, and they are just stealthing while kiling players 1 by 1 with massive dots and direct damages. :o

"good" hunters can die without a 5 vs 1? almost forgot since they usually solo whole teams by themselves
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Pretty sure we've had a lot of threads complaining about HR and CW last mod.

Nonetheless, two wrongs don't make a right. Fix the TR please.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    "good" hunters can die without a 5 vs 1? almost forgot since they usually solo whole teams by themselves

I don't know what u mean. As i said im playing from mod 5, I talk about what i have witnessed in my pvp matches. I agree with that guy above that CW are a bit OP too having insane damage and control effects. But u could some damage to them, same for Hunters. The current rogue buff is impossible to kill and he kills my whole team 1 by 1 without taking damage.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    kweassa wrote: »
    Let's have it fixed, and then shut the idiots up who use the current broken SoD as an excuse to nerf TRs more.

agreed

kinda hate how nerf threads for rogues are more common than the air we breathe but not so for other classes
    I don't know what u mean. As i said im playing from mod 5, I talk about what i have witnessed in my pvp matches. I agree with that guy above that CW are a bit OP too having insane damage and control effects. But u could some damage to them, same for Hunters. The current rogue buff is impossible to kill and he kills my whole team 1 by 1 without taking damage.

wizards are more annoying to classes without cc-immunity so i have no comment on them. at worst, they could simply avoid melee all day without a care in the world so meh. pre-mod 5 though

hunters are where things get silly. you can hurt them and lowest i have seen 1 drop in a 1 vs 5 situation was like 50% hp. they then instantly heal back to full hp in like 3 seconds and continues to kill the whole team effortlessly. they are the closest you can get to immortal while visible. not sure if this will still be true in mod 5 though
  • Options
    edited November 2014

wizards are more annoying to classes without cc-immunity so i have no comment on them. at worst, they could simply avoid melee all day without a care in the world so meh. pre-mod 5 though

hunters are where things get silly. you can hurt them and lowest i have seen 1 drop in a 1 vs 5 situation was like 50% hp. they then instantly heal back to full hp in like 3 seconds and continues to kill the whole team effortlessly. they are the closest you can get to immortal while visible. not sure if this will still be true in mod 5 though

Oh, no idea but i normally actually (teams) whom ive been with have done a great stand agains enemy with HR's. But as i see things.. looks like devs have to fix all classes in pvp? :p
  • Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So....13k gs tr was abble to made 15k dmg to my almost 20k CW with shield on tab only from 1 DoT. Good job, i am once again proud of Devs d(^.^)b
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    So....13k gs tr was abble to made 15k dmg to my almost 20k CW with shield on tab only from 1 DoT. Good job, i am once again proud of Devs d(^.^)b

People were warning everyone on preview forums about the TRs being OP in module 5 for over a month. I just want to put that out there.
  • Options
    reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yea we did say it was a tad op.
    They need to make it so SOD wont proc off dots because atm i get two stacks each POTB hit one for the hit and one for the red dragon glyph.
    It also seems to proc of any dmg like plague fire etc.
  • Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    People were warning everyone on preview forums about the TRs being OP in module 5 for over a month. I just want to put that out there.

And Devs dont really care, as always they did as they liked it = next broken module.
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    reds351 wrote: »
    Yea we did say it was a tad op.
    They need to make it so SOD wont proc off dots because atm i get two stacks each POTB hit one for the hit and one for the red dragon glyph.
    It also seems to proc of any dmg like plague fire etc.

I think that may be the best approach. There are a lot of things that proc off dots/procs/glyphs that probably should not and SoD highlights this point.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

How much damage does your 20k CW deal with one rotation of attack when given the opportunity?
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Certain aspects, yes.
This discussion has been closed.