test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• reiromanireiromani Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Not that I feel entitled to it but curiosity strikes like hot iron. Are they going to extend the CTA since apparently every one is having trouble getting and then staying on?
  • bobherkamerbobherkamer Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2014
    Hmm. They have to do a complete wipe. Everyone starts from lvl 1 !!!
    /wink
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Now with people saying they can't even load the launcher, i'm afraid to close the application. The last time i had THAT issue, i had to remove ALL PWE games and do a registry clean up, then reinstall everything. i do NOT want to go through that again!
  • dylanclearbrookdylanclearbrook Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hmmmm. I was noticing a few things off with chat last night. No TELLS were showing up (sent or received) and I noticed a few zone comments about people having trouble communicating.
  • harbinger815harbinger815 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited March 2014
    the game launcher will not connect at all for me
    edited March 2014
    Now with people saying they can't even load the launcher, i'm afraid to close the application. The last time i had THAT issue, i had to remove ALL PWE games and do a registry clean up, then reinstall everything. i do NOT want to go through that again!

Ya. stay in the launcher, I should have also , it was slowly logging me back in hehe
  • silence815silence815 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tourage16 wrote: »
    I'm having problem with this all day... my game disconnects, can't log in... try to close and open launcher, and the launcher won't even open, just a window in the upper left corner of my screen

When i wanted to play just now i couldn't either, it's telling me it can't connect to patch server?

9pm GMT+1 (holland). Did they screw up something again :P
    edited March 2014
    Hmm. They have to do a complete wipe. Everyone starts from lvl 1 !!!
    /wink

i love leveling up, so that part isn't a problem, but if i lost my stuff and my professions i'd be seriously irritated! Your joke is funny to me, because i'm one of the few people that wouldn't bother too much. lol
  • chennis1chennis1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Glad it's not just me, Wonder if they will extend the event if this goes on for a while.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    have you tried turning it off and back on again?
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
    edited March 2014
    i'm back in... for the moment...
  • zenzebzenzeb Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    can't connect to STO either
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    have you tried turning it off and back on again?

I don't think they know how to do that, it requires physical effort....

EDIT: Can't even get the launcher to open anymore, seriously?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
    edited March 2014
    Be patient folks. That's all I can say. Anyone who's spent a few years playing online games knows how this goes :).

It falls under the classification of **IT Happens
    edited March 2014
    i love leveling up, so that part isn't a problem, but if i lost my stuff and my professions i'd be seriously irritated! Your joke is funny to me, because i'm one of the few people that wouldn't bother too much. lol

It would bother me a bit...I am just 3 lvls away from getting my first 60 LOL
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Chat has been laggy for a couple hours now, then the game started having sync issues (aka Rubberbanding), then.. the red countup of death and... disconnect. Can't contact login server.. try again.. sometimes it connects and lets me in, but I get booted out after a minute or so. I'd say -- yes.. something has gone wrong. Oh well, guess I'll go spend time with my family *grumble* *grumble*
  • aemiraaemira Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Same Can't connect to login server on any Cryptic, PWE game atm
  • ancyrasancyras Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I cant login either... :(
    edited March 2014
    It would bother me a bit...I am just 3 lvls away from getting my first 60 LOL

i have 7 level 60s (not counting the 5 or so i've deleted over the year i've been playing.) It's just levels. They go really fast.
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm not connecting either. Says "trying to update the launcher" and stops after 5 tries. I gather the farm is down. Is CTA: DtT so popular that we overwhelmed the site? :)
  • vyndrilvyndril Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just wondering if we can get some bonified intel on the situation?
    edited March 2014
    i have 7 level 60s (not counting the 5 or so i've deleted over the year i've been playing.) It's just levels. They go really fast.

True....but that FIRST one.....I felt the same way when I maxed my first toon in COH...after that it was "okay....they're just levels" LOL
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For every hour it's down we should get an enchanted key. Or a zen mount. or money. Because. I want a zen mount. And money
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    even the gateway is down, might be maintenance
    was leggy really bad since CTA patch
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Let's hope nothing serious happened. All those talking about how easy it is to handle server issues would feel really bad if something did happen.... then again, they probably wouldn't :/
  • stormboundsoulstormboundsoul Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    reiwulf wrote: »
    Is anyone else having this problem? I got kicked out and now I try to login to the game and sometimes it works but tells me the connection timed out and takes me back to the log in screen, or it definitely won't work and take me back there again.

do we get more CTA time on the back end :P?
    edited March 2014
    Well, i got about 3min of CTA before i was DCed again. Almost got the first shard down (my 60 and 2 low levels.) Was having lag the entire time, though.
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    So basically buh-bye celestial coins, seal of victory and 9k AD, because it is 10:15pm here and I doubt I can hang around any longer.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
This discussion has been closed.