test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NW Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just got DC'd.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The server is having serious issues right now. Finally got logged back in and my CTA was still up because one player did NOT get DCed. (The ONLY player that didn't.) He and i (and a 3rd player that had finally gotten back in) went back to work on the shards and i got DCed AGAIN as soon as real combat started. Still trying to get back in this time. Any ideas what is going on? (That's directed at NW devs, not at players...)
  • Options
    hetz000hetz000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lots of lag and rubberbanding and after few mins i get server not responding and get loged out.
  • Options
    everwherebuthereeverwherebuthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Headline News: Earthquake destroys Neverwinter. Get all the details on "News at Hate" (aka MSNBC)
  • Options
    kaleemkkaleemk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    WEll i m from pakistan server is down but still sometimes i m able to login and kicked out and message appears (Disconnect from Server)
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i`m out too ;p
    first saw the red light on login page , but was just able to login,played, and it went on server doesn`t respond for minutes while in pvp. now even launcher won`t start.
  • Options
    chronologic010chronologic010 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Then all we would have to worry about is flooding when the ice caps melt due to Global Warming...

Nah... the Dutch are fighting the water for over 2000 years and we are still winning... o.-
  • Options
    evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    FINALLY got into PVP after 1 hour queue just to get disconnected.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Gateway appears to be down, too. Not that i can use the gateway very well, since it doesn't support older versions of Windoze, but i can at least check my professions when it IS up...
  • Options
    inmate02inmate02 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it works like weather
    when you are at work, it's sunny >_<
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,829
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the report, Adventurers! The team is investigating and working on a resolution.
  • Options
    masterkamimasterkami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    evalira wrote: »

Yep, the wait plus having ur teammates getting dc'd.. and then loosing after a lead.. sucks. lol
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    evalira wrote: »

It's all your fault. If you hadn't gotten in through the broken PvP queues we'd all be fine! (j/k)

i was actually wondering if it was my arcane singularity that was doing it. lol
  • Options
    masterkamimasterkami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the report, Adventurers! The team is investigating.

They are on the case :) .. restart server :P
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Gateway appears to be down, too. Not that i can use the gateway very well, since it doesn't support older versions of Windoze, but i can at least check my professions when it IS up...

For me Gateway was the first thing to go down, then the live servers stayed fine for over an hour longer until I finally got the boot and couldn't get back in.
    Time to hit up Diablo 3 in preparation of RoS. :cool:
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    gfalconiogfalconio Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    haha cool yesterday pvp qeue no work and now i join pvp and disconet :) .......................................... :(
    PVP GF Sword Master Dominion Champion :3
  • Options
    aettthornaettthorn Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Really hoping this doesn't impact my ability to get my daily coins.
  • Options
    xnordicxxnordicx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Started some hour ago with the chat went offline / friends / mail and now the server is totaly down for me cant connect to patch server.
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, I can't even get into the game either.
    Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support.

My internet connection is perfectly fine.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    everwherebuthereeverwherebuthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, time to let Hello Kitty World Online finish patching. Some of us like HKWO since it is so much more violent than Neverwinter.

edit: yes, there might have been sarcasm in there, somewhere
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nah... the Dutch are fighting the water for over 2000 years and we are still winning... o.-
    dutch had a lot of casualties, water none. i think it`s a bit of a draw they own 1,5 circle most of the time.
  • Options
    utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just got kicked out from a PvP match. Now, I cannot even open the launcher. It always ends up with Connection Problem.
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • Options
    shiralacshiralac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Launcher won't even pop up. I am getting this message,

"Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your Internet connection. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support."
    There is no such thing as Pleather Armor.
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    xnordicx wrote: »
    Started some hour ago with the chat went offline / friends / mail and now the server is totaly down for me cant connect to patch server.

Same here. I was talking to a guildie in party chat then suddenly my comments stop showing up. Tried private messaging him and same thing, what I typed did not show up. Logged out and now can't get back in.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    foosbootyfoosbooty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just got the boot. Looks like trouble in oz.
  • Options
    kralmoekralmoe Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    thestaggy wrote: »
    Yeah, I can't even get into the game either.

My internet connection is perfectly fine.

Mine too so I guess Cryptic must have some serious problems. It started with the chat going offline.
  • Options
    tourage16tourage16 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm having problem with this all day... my game disconnects, can't log in... try to close and open launcher, and the launcher won't even open, just a window in the upper left corner of my screen
  • Options
    pingarpingar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There was a micro patch while I was playing with 2 files, it started then for me. Patch failed to start and then lag and finally disconnected, I would check that patch that was just put out.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    As far as chat goes, i wasn't using it much. (Not much to talk about when just randoming CTA.) But i did notice i kept getting system notices that i am only visible to friends. Didn't notice anything else strange about chat, though.
This discussion has been closed.