test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The top PvP guilds of the other servers?

1235»

Comments

• b4gshrugsb4gshrugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 69
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »
    My level ?

the hilarity of that statement is pure comedy that Dante couldn't envision.

My level ????
    Love your new sig...

Clown.

Post the link so you can prove me right of all your people just standing around and you jumping in between and the others interfering.

Please prove me right.

Tsk Tsk. The rage is palpable. It's funny that the point you harp on is when you decided to use Lurker's Assault on me during the 4th or 5th round. That's what caused you to teleport to someone standing on the edge of the fighting platform.

It's bad enough you attempted to use a Daily against me, but to whine that you mis-used the Daily is even worse.

Once Gerf is online, I'll have him send me the video which may include all your tells afterwards and upload it for you to view.

Thanks for the forum signature~

Edit: The sad thing is, the 1v1 was recorded specifically because we knew you would pull something like this. Kinda sad.
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Your so mad...

Post the video.... prove me right clown.... lol

You ran between your friends and you call that misused ?..... Lol...

PLEASE PLEASE post the video..... But something tells me your to chicken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> because everything I just pointed out will be proven to be right...

You had 2 fights that were honest and could have went either way.... the rest of the time you ran between your team mates, your team mates interfered all the while they was standing around playing hell with targeting.

Yeah... fair alright...

I guess you would say Rodney King vs LAPD was a fair fight too, lol

PS. Lurkers ??? LOL..you dont even know the rogue's own abilities... Wow.... Re-roll your toon.
  • realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This thread will not end well.
    Inb4 lock
    Admiralsig.png
    edited September 2013
    realbo wrote: »
    This thread will not end well.
    Inb4 lock

NERD RAGE!!!! It's actually been cleaned up over 5 times already. 3 on Friday alone. At least the moderators are earning their pay.

Edit: The "NERD RAGE" wasn't directed at you, realbo, but to the person above you. Didn't want there to be any confusion.

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2rpye52jzkxk2p/Shrugs%20v.%20Svet.flv

I like how you loaded up on potions for the first round and still lost.

I like how you tried to use Lurker's Assault on the 5th and failed because I went into stealth and still lost.

6th round, we'll call it a wash since Steam initiated the fight. So you lost 5 times instead of 6, gj.

Again, best-of-7 means the first person to 4 kills wins. Cry all you want, twist it however you want. It's all on record.
    You got 0 kills using potions and a Daily. GG

Please, lock the thread. Nothing else needs to be said.
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b4gshrugs wrote: »
    NERD RAGE!!!! It's actually been cleaned up over 5 times already. 3 on Friday alone. At least the moderators are earning their pay.

Edit: The "NERD RAGE" wasn't directed at you, realbo, but to the person above you. Didn't want there to be any confusion.

I think the thread should be locked.....but the mods are probably getting too much of a laugh out of so they will not close it which is understandable. ROFL!
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kingculex wrote: »
    I think the thread should be locked.....but the mods are probably getting too much of a laugh out of so they will not close it which is understandable. ROFL!

Seconded. Moderators?
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
    edited September 2013
    Why do you keep insisting I used Lurkers .... are you truly that much of a utter dolt you don't know your own classes abilities ?

Oh something else I just picked up on from your little video...

You go to stand in front of your team mates starting at the 3rd match....
    But matches 1 and 2... when you was alone ( as I have mentioned before ) were much much closer....

Oh also like Gerfty pointing out potions and my location in stealth.

No, this wasn't rigged....

I am now giving you no credit for any of the kills because you needed trash tactics while using Voice Com to gain an advantage.

So let's review...

1. You use Gerfty in my group to give my location in stealth
    2. You stand in front of your team mates then you dip in between them starting in match 4... to screw with this games horrible targetting..
    3. Your so called premade team mates interfere starting in match 5...

As I said before...you can;t have a respectful match during a normal pvp, I shouldn;t have expected you to have one in a 1v1...

the fact I even showed up to that Lynching gives me more credit than you could ever earn.
  • macinaossamacinaossa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited September 2013
    dante123pl wrote: »
    the silent blade is just guild that spend most of the money, they re right after prototype guild

I'm in Prototype and till now i used only 24 € in the game so not everyone here is doing what you wrote.
    edited September 2013
    Why do you keep insisting I used Lurkers .... are you truly that much of a utter dolt you don't know your own classes abilities ?

If it wasn't Lurker's then it was Courage Breaker.

It doesn't change the fact that you used a DAILY

Edit: Pardon me if I get the two confused. I use neither.
    edited September 2013
    So let's review...

1. You use Gerfty in my group to give my location in stealth
    2. You stand in front of your team mates then you dip in between them starting in match 4... to screw with this games horrible targetting..
    3. Your so called premade team mates interfere starting in match 5...

EPIC /palmface. Keep denying reality.

Gerf was in your party to make sure you were actually queuing for a round instead of claiming you were. We wasted close to 45 minutes sitting around while you claimed you were queuing. Where's your proof that Gerf was telling me your position? You just know it, is that it? So if you think you know something, it must be true. That explains a lot.

Keep the excuses coming. It's always good for a laugh.

Thanks for the forum signature!

Edit: How about you give me your reason behind using 5 different potions for the first round and a Daily on the 5th.

Since you're always the innocent one in everything, you must have a wonderful explanation.
  • aargosaargos Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Imma put some gas on the fire and say that im inclining to believe more herk412 since I have recieved my share of unprovoked verbal abuse from Complaints members,especially from shrugs which i had to block...but since herk412 is also an agitator well have to see...
  • astariadodfastariadodf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm from Beholder. An officer in the top PvP guild on that server "The Silent Blade."

I was wondering who the top PvP guilds were on Mindflayer and Dragon.

Regarding this thread
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?495591-Regarding-my-other-thread&p=6154181#post6154181

You didnt qualify yourself. There are two camps of "top" pvp guilds.

There are those that follow the rules of the game and do great and pvp and there are those that exploit as a guild and "do great" but really have no skill.

My guild chooses the former, and rarely lose when we pvp, and if we do its not by much. Course we dont do it daily.

Lemonade will certainly pop up here, but their presence has been severely diminished do to they are the latter type. Of course, to a man they will swear up and down they are not of the latter type. ;)

So let us know, are you talking about tops in true honest skill, or tops in exploiting to excess advantage?
    edited September 2013
    dante123pl wrote: »
    why i have feeling some 1 made new account to post some shyts

I'm 38 and a little bit above that type of behavior.
  • dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2013

who said its you, besides... o.o
    edited September 2013
    b4gshrugs wrote: »
    Edit: How about you give me your reason behind using 5 different potions for the first round and a Daily on the 5th.

Since you're always the innocent one in everything, you must have a wonderful explanation.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Mindflayer probably Essence of Aggresion since the ban waves...

Before that Molon Labe...

there was a misconception Fistful of Zen was the top PvP guild but that was never the case as you could tell from the tournament that was run on Mindflayer...

I just wanted to clarify that Molon Labe is still around, just most of our members went to FF14. No one from our guild to my knowledge is banned, they are just playing other MMO's.

Can you blame us? The content patches offer nothing for PvP. It gets boring fighting the same few guilds or running vs pugs 24/7.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    what's really sad is that it doesn't matter what online game's forum I go to I have to hear the constant trash-talk that should be handled in game but never is

its not the games or the forums it's the loser players playing this games moaning when they lose like its never their fault and claiming all glory when they win even if it was a cheap victory

good god
    edited September 2013
    I know many people in the past have not been kind to her. I

Well you really ought to qualify this statement before making it seem as if the other players were just being jerks. I have/had no issue with Blessing but there were very specific reasons players had issues with her.
  • wintersforgewintersforge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    everyone knows Waterdeep Dungeon and Salvage LLC is the top pvp guild on Mindflayer
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since I've had to prune this thread a few times and people still can't be civil in it, I'm closing it down.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.