test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The top PvP guilds of the other servers?

Comments

• bigpete985bigpete985 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So, to get back on topic and ignoring the trolling...

I for one really enjoy playing versus Complaints Department, as it means you've always got a tough match ahead of you, and they're always a chance for you to learn, develop and to better your self. Their members are usually communicative and friendly. Treat them the same, and you can be offered valuable hints and tips as well :) (any master CWs out there willing to share? ;))

On a side note, thanks to everyone for their kind words about Exodus. It makes me proud to be a part of that guild :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faiteaccompliifaiteaccomplii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    Essence of Aggression players are very nice :) I like the Reverend a lot. Blessing is also top notch and I really enjoy our astral seal pvp :D (Usually once we (not her, me!) are losing severely that is what we do!! )

No real bad people on Mindflayer, we have a good bunch. There is one annoying guy but I won't say his name since it is not a favorable thing :D
  • faiteaccompliifaiteaccomplii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2
    edited September 2013
    Oh I see people are talking about Complaints Department haha, love those guys and as someone said, use the opportunity to learn something and better yourself. Believe me they have fueled me to get better even if I still don't beat them :) No worries I do PUG's and so I deserve to be face rolled !!! (No pvp guild for me...to much real life <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!)
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I'm thinking when all is said and done....Kumbaya for everyone! What? still too early?

Regardless of the thread...there are good folks on both sides of the match. Ribbing and teasing is all well and good but when push comes to shove folks get a wee bit over board. Let it remain on the field of battle and leave forum wars to us older folks who invented it.
  • xtraordinary91xtraordinary91 Member Posts: 323 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    bigpete985 wrote: »
    So, to get back on topic and ignoring the trolling...

I for one really enjoy playing versus Complaints Department, as it means you've always got a tough match ahead of you, and they're always a chance for you to learn, develop and to better your self. Their members are usually communicative and friendly. Treat them the same, and you can be offered valuable hints and tips as well :) (any master CWs out there willing to share? ;))

On a side note, thanks to everyone for their kind words about Exodus. It makes me proud to be a part of that guild :)

Hey Malak! We love to play against and with you guys! Always fun :)

Any questions feel free to send me ingame tells / Post. Alternatively get in touch with Trace.
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    he beat me 4 times....

End of story...

Then of course his buddies tried to jump in....

Whatever... end of story.

What has changed besides you wanting to measure your e-peen ?

First 2 matches were close it could have went either way, last 2 you won handily...

So now what ?
  • b4gshrugsb4gshrugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 69
    edited September 2013
    Let's be clear here. We went 6 rounds. You lost all 6.

Edit: You would have lost 7, but you left half-way through the fight.

p4G2iTM.jpg

You've repeatedly stated you want a clean slate, blah blah blah, but you still owe someone an apology for starting everything. Until you make that apology and own up to all your b.s., nothing is gonna change.

BTW: Deleting your stream in order to hide your slander was a class act.
    edited September 2013
    You want a cookie ?

You won 4...

on 5 you ran between your team mates...

On 6 your boy jumped in...

First 2 you got lucky..but a win is a win.... easily could have been 2-2....

Your still a sh*t player and a person with sh*t character....

I just spent 30 minutes in Tells with your boy to offer you all a clean slate and you all refused...

I guess you need the drama to justify why you log in every day...

so don't cry to much when I do the electric slide on your team's bodies next time we face off.

:cool:

Edit: oh btw.. don't try to paint this on me. Don't act innocent and like your not guilty of instigating this issue even more...

My issue with Blessing was settled, if she can;t accept that, then that problem is hers to deal with. not mine.

I sleep quite well at night.
  • gerftyloggerftylog Member Posts: 56
    edited September 2013
    Never refused a clean slate. I said it would be hard considering you slandered and trolled Des, Bless, Curse and then Shrugs. You said it was on us to make it right. I disagreed and said it was on you. Period.
    edited September 2013
    gerftylog wrote: »
    Never refused a clean slate. I said it would be hard considering you slandered and trolled Des, Bless, Curse and then Shrugs. You said it was on us to make it right. I disagreed and said it was on you. Period.

It's a 2 way street

The slander and disrespect has gone both ways... as I said, noone is innocent...

My issue with Des is older than CD... and is a dead issue...well was... Seeing it's being brought back up now.

Same with Blessing...
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »
    It's a 2 way street

The slander and disrespect has gone both ways... as I said, noone is innocent...

My issue with Des is older than CD... and is a dead issue...well was... Seeing it's being brought back up now.

Same with Blessing...

If it is a Dead issue with me, why the constant need to drag my name through the mud? I will start believing you when I see it.

As Gerfty said to you in tells. I will stop, as soon as you refrain from dragging my guild mates down to your level. I will look past everything that has gone on and are more than prepared to move forwards and be civil.

Clean Slates go two ways. We will match whatever you bring forward. Want respect? Start respecting us back. Its simple. There is no need continually reduce everything down the a preschool level.
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
    edited September 2013
    Ever hear of the saying " You reap what you sow " ?

As far as your concerned.. I honestly cannot remember the last time your name came out of my mouth truthfully.
    I know how you acted in the past, I took you off ignore and you still acted the same so I put you back on.

What goes on between myself and your guild mates is my business with them, if you involve yourself then that onus is strictly on you.

They are big boys and girls, if they have problems with me I am perfectly sure they can handle their own problems personally with me...

If you wish to involve yourself then your only involving yourself in a situation that did not involve you in the first place, so whom is to blame I wonder ?
    edited September 2013
    Ever hear of the saying " You reap what you sow " ?

As far as your concerned.. I honestly cannot remember the last time your name came out of my mouth truthfully.
    I know how you acted in the past, I took you off ignore and you still acted the same so I put you back on.

What goes on between myself and your guild mates is my business with them, if you involve yourself then that onus is strictly on you.

They are big boys and girls, if they have problems with me I am perfectly sure they can handle their own problems personally with me...

If you wish to involve yourself then your only involving yourself in a situation that did not involve you in the first place, so whom is to blame I wonder ?

Firstly: You are correct in saying you reap what you sow. But my good sir it does take two to tango. Surely you cannot deny your own involvement in our past.

Secondly: In regards to issues with my guild. As far as I can concerned. If you have a problem with one of us, you have a problem with all of us. We are extremely close knit and are very much a family. Yes they can handle their own problems. But that does not necessarily mean they should have to handle those situations alone. If I choose to involve myself it is because I have a certain amount of loyalty to them. Read that as you will.

I cannot recall a single moment in the last 4 months where I have actually been off your ignore.

In regards to involving myself in a situation that did not involve me in the first place, the blame lies with all parties. Don't paint yourself as the white knight. You are covered in mud just as much as the rest of us right now.

Finally:

Less trolling. You say you want a clean slate and fresh beginning. I come on here telling you that I am happy to accept that and move on. You know what you need to do. I will hold up my end as long as you do.
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
    edited September 2013
    Firstly: You are correct in saying you reap what you sow. But my good sir it does take two to tango. Surely you cannot deny your own involvement in our past.

Secondly: In regards to issues with my guild. As far as I can concerned. If you have a problem with one of us, you have a problem with all of us. We are extremely close knit and are very much a family. Yes they can handle their own problems. But that does not necessarily mean they should have to handle those situations alone. If I choose to involve myself it is because I have a certain amount of loyalty to them. Read that as you will.

I cannot recall a single moment in the last 4 months where I have actually been off your ignore.

In regards to involving myself in a situation that did not involve me in the first place, the blame lies with all parties. Don't paint yourself as the white knight. You are covered in mud just as much as the rest of us right now.

Finally:

Less trolling. You say you want a clean slate and fresh beginning. I come on here telling you that I am happy to accept that and move on. You know what you need to do. I will hold up my end as long as you do.

Ok... i will go statement to statement on this one.
    • Our past ? My first interaction with you was a pvp match where we was on the same team and we lost by maybe 60 points. I went 17 and 2 that match and was quite proud of myself only to hear you interject with "no0b team" where you swiftly left the group before anyone could retort. Yes we lost. Yes barely... But once again, you don't treat others like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Everyone is not skilled as a wizard who went 9 and 7 that match. People have bad matches, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happens. That doesn't give you a license to be a d!ck to them about it. You stick up for your guildmates, I stick up for some of the players who maybe just are not that good and can use some friendly advice on how to get better. That is why my Server status says Mindflayer Rogue Class Leader, because I put myself out there to help people, regardless of guild tag.

• Loyalty is one thing. Not minding your own business on petty matters is another. Now this does not "strictly" apply to you, consider it more of a general statement. If anyone I target with this, it would be Nina / Cadderly for taking a minor issue about Blessing armor swapping during a friendly match and blowing it WAY out of proportion. The issue was already done and over with before he came into Teamspeak and yelled at one of the leaders, cause god forbid, someone had an issue with Blessing armor swapping !!!!

• I took you off ignore one day and maybe two days later you was trashing someone in zone chat and I cursed myself for being so naive and put you back on. There was no interactions between us, Just me observing nothing had changed.

Ok... i will go statement to statement on this one.
    • Our past ? My first interaction with you was a pvp match where we was on the same team and we lost by maybe 60 points. I went 17 and 2 that match and was quite proud of myself only to hear you interject with "no0b team" where you swiftly left the group before anyone could retort. Yes we lost. Yes barely... But once again, you don't treat others like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Everyone is not skilled as a wizard who went 9 and 7 that match. People have bad matches, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happens. That doesn't give you a license to be a d!ck to them about it. You stick up for your guildmates, I stick up for some of the players who maybe just are not that good and can use some friendly advice on how to get better. That is why my Server status says Mindflayer Rogue Class Leader, because I put myself out there to help people, regardless of guild tag.

• Loyalty is one thing. Not minding your own business on petty matters is another. Now this does not "strictly" apply to you, consider it more of a general statement. If anyone I target with this, it would be Nina / Cadderly for taking a minor issue about Blessing armor swapping during a friendly match and blowing it WAY out of proportion. The issue was already done and over with before he came into Teamspeak and yelled at one of the leaders, cause god forbid, someone had an issue with Blessing armor swapping !!!!

• I took you off ignore one day and maybe two days later you was trashing someone in zone chat and I cursed myself for being so naive and put you back on. There was no interactions between us, Just me observing nothing had changed.

For the sake of moving forward I won't respond to any of your points above your last one apart from the one regarding Nina.

Unfortunately, that was someone who was invited into our guild prior to us realizing that he was not the right fit.
    Desidus@Xtraordinary91
    19.9k PvP Control Wizard
    <Complaints Department>
    edited September 2013
    You want a cookie ?

You won 4...

on 5 you ran between your team mates...

On 6 your boy jumped in...

So, let me get this straight, out of the 6 rounds you lost all 6? I could have sworn that's what I said. Why all the excuses? You can't even take a face-stomping like a man. Let's add in you tried to use Lurker's Assault on me and wound up targeting someone on the side-lines because I was in stealth. It's all recorded.

Technically, the best-out-of-7 ended when I went 4-0, but you wanted to keep going (maybe you thought you'd score a kill?) so I humored you until you rage-quit. SURPRISE!

Be a man and take your defeat with a modicum of humility.

It's clear you like to talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Shrugs.....Svet...

You two sound like your both about 6....I know your not, by struggling to read through all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is making me lol in rl.

You two need to have babies together. Its plainly obvious to everyone how much you love each other.

You know, like when you were 6? You'd punch the little girl you liked? And she'd tell all her friends how ugly you were and you sucked at tag during recess. Buuuuut...we all know you two are secretly in love.

Make love not war you two =P
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hehe when i read this thread i envisioned a scene of children at a playground all shouting "im the best!" when the parents (rest of community) look on them and watch, "look how serious they act"
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Its plainly obvious to everyone how much you love each other.

Scoreboard says it all.

If a troll wants to flame, then I'll flame the troll. I couldn't care less what he spews regarding myself, but I'm not going to sit back while he attacks my friends in Complains Department and I'm certainly not going to apologize for defending them.

Edit: At least I have a forum signature now! Well, it doesn't show since I made this post before I did the whole signature thing, so I'll just add it in now XD

ki5CWqX.jpg
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    b4gshrugs wrote: »
    If a troll wants to flame, then I'll flame the troll. I couldn't care less what he spews regarding myself, but I'm not going to sit back while he attacks my friends in Complains Department and I'm certainly not going to apologize for defending them.

Eh..Reverse psychology meng, Don't respond to flames they will stop. Continuing to flame only breeds more flames and makes the pair of you look silly and childish.

Who cares if he attacks your guild members /shrug. Take it on the battlefield and let yer skillz do the talking, its much easier and sends a very clear message.

For someone who tends to flame because of PvP, theres nothing worse then getting stomped by a nice guy that always says GG =)
  • tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    ^^ GG. :D

Kumbaya time! Come on everyone, hold hands and lets start singing!
  • cael13cael13 Member Posts: 78
    edited September 2013
    Really Silent Blade is the best on Beholder? Everytime I've seen them its some silly 2 DC team or perma stealth TR's and usually they still lose. Maybe I haven't seen their A-Team yet but having just 5 players that are good doesn't make you the best PVP guild imo. I know several other guilds that when you see them it doesn't matter what players are in the group they usually do very well.
  • lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    cael13 wrote: »
    Really Silent Blade is the best on Beholder? Everytime I've seen them its some silly 2 DC team or perma stealth TR's and usually they still lose. Maybe I haven't seen their A-Team yet but having just 5 players that are good doesn't make you the best PVP guild imo. I know several other guilds that when you see them it doesn't matter what players are in the group they usually do very well.

What other guild tags do you look for in PvP on the Beholder server, Cael? And do you play Arena or GG mostly?

Silent Blade has done really well at being the most visible group on the server, even with the recent thinning of their herd. There's just too many to ignore running around in PE, and they are the only group I've seen put 15 players in a GG match, no matter what the team composition they brought is. Silent Blade is a TR heavy guild, but I think that's naturally going to happen in every guild, being class heavy in one class or another.

Other groups I've seen with good 5-man parties is MOP4 and 300, though 300 has kinda disappeared in the last two months. This is of course who we normally play against in GG, with Luskan being so heavily dedicated to the strict PvP guilds and all.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
  • dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    lobo0084 wrote: »
    What other guild tags do you look for in PvP on the Beholder server, Cael? And do you play Arena or GG mostly?

Silent Blade has done really well at being the most visible group on the server, even with the recent thinning of their herd. There's just too many to ignore running around in PE, and they are the only group I've seen put 15 players in a GG match, no matter what the team composition they brought is. Silent Blade is a TR heavy guild, but I think that's naturally going to happen in every guild, being class heavy in one class or another.

Other groups I've seen with good 5-man parties is MOP4 and 300, though 300 has kinda disappeared in the last two months. This is of course who we normally play against in GG, with Luskan being so heavily dedicated to the strict PvP guilds and all.

the silent blade is just guild that spend most of the money, they re right after prototype guild
    edited September 2013
    b4gshrugs wrote: »
    Scoreboard says it all.

Edit: At least I have a forum signature now! Well, it doesn't show since I made this post before I did the whole signature thing, so I'll just add it in now XD

ki5CWqX.jpg

I went to bed...you still kept going with this ?
    Holy ****.

Oh and I really wish I took a screenshot of how this actually went down. But unlike you I really didn't care enough.
    I go into a group with Gerfty... I say everyone stay off of the area above 2 so this could be settled ...I asked their band of misfits to stay away as well.

What do you think happens ?.,....they all stand around in a circle and if you do not use Control Lock.....

yeah you guessed it... your targeting jumps all over the place.

So everything you envisioned about a lynching...was present last night....6 of them ...5 in their group, 1 in mine.. surrounding me.

Oh yeah, Fair fight alright.

But see Shrugs, I don't need a fixed match to cater to my wounded pride....
    ( yes, YOUR wounded pride because frankly, the fact you suck hasn't changed )

I already know i fuc* you up, the simple fact you needed to have that much just signified that even more.

Once again you couldn't have a match without your team drawing fire for you.
    edited September 2013
    I don't need a fixed match to cater to my wounded pride....

Buddy, the 1v1 was recorded. I'll be more than happy to post a link for you to view it since your version of reality clearly clashes with what the rest of us saw.

I already know i fuc* you up,

Scoreboard says different.

Edit: Let me point out to you, AGAIN, that best-of-7 means the match officially ended after I got 4 kills and you got 0. You wanted to keep going because your wounded ego/pride couldn't accept the fact that you lost 4 times in a row (and proceeded to lose another 2 rounds and rage-quit during the 7th).

Keep coming up with excuses because it's just making me laugh.

Thanks for the the forum signature!
  • zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So this whole thread pretty much turned into a childish argument between two people.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
    edited September 2013
    It did. I'm sorry I dropped to his level, but it's just too funny.
    edited September 2013
    My level ?

the hilarity of that statement is pure comedy that Dante couldn't envision.

My level ????
    Love your new sig...

Clown.

Post the link so you can prove me right of all your people just standing around and you jumping in between and the others interfering.

Please prove me right.
  • clearlyavirginclearlyavirgin Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    cael13 wrote: »

You have to understand this. TSB has at any given time from 12:00PM to 7:00pm 2-3 premades running in PvP.

Most of the time those premades are around 2-4 people, rarely 5. I personally have only been in a 5 man premade 3 times and have lost.

I assume the premades you run into are not only not complete but also C or D rank members.
This discussion has been closed.