test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We clairification ON whats an exploit and whats not.

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    uniguilduniguild Member Posts: 44
    edited September 2013
    axis40 wrote: »
    turnes out that if you salvaged not bound item you made a huge mistake.coz any purple item is worth much more then salvage now.so much for the exploit

These were minor drops that weren't affected by the new BoP rules. Seal items have increased a lot for sure, I did spend a good amount of ADs to get them while they were cheap. Was a good investment.

But yeah, I agree that salvaging items for more than the original cost is just doing business. That alone hints what this ban-wave is all about.
  • Options
    axis40axis40 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    uniguild wrote: »
    These were minor drops that weren't affected by the new BoP rules. Seal items have increased a lot for sure, I did spend a good amount of ADs to get them while they were cheap. Was a good investment.

But yeah, I agree that salvaging items for more than the original cost is just doing business. That alone hints what this ban-wave is all about.

nah....business would be if you bought just one avatar and sold it now this is pocket change
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »
    This statement by a pwe representitive says all that needs to be said. No one in this game is safe. There are no solid ground rules to follow, and no one knows whether anything they do will be met with " you got lucky" or "permanant ban". We can argue back and forth what or what is not a banable exploit, but in the end no one can ever know.

Players have absolutly no rights. You better think long and hard about that before you hit the buy zen button.

You're incorrect in assuming I'm a representative of PWE. Read the sig again. My statements neither reflect nor represent the opinions or position of PWE in any matter.

However, ToS is the governing document between the players and PWE, and PWE's right to determine whether an exploit has occurred and their discretion at deciding any actions taken are spelled out clearly, and is a document that all players agreed to when they signed up for their accounts.

That having been said, this thread has now gotten so far off course, is not providing any sort of fruitful or constructive discussion, and only seems to be attracting more trolls and wild speculation, so I'm going to shut it down.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.