test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wheres the drow?

1235»

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well that explains the noise I just heard. It sounded like a million Drizzt fanboys squee'ing. :D
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Well that explains the noise I just heard. It sounded like a million Drizzt fanboys squee'ing. :D

107675.jpg

Yeah baby yeah.. whats not to like:rolleyes:
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »

You may see a few Drizzt Do'Urden names but not as many as there would be if the ranger class was in the game.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    107675.jpg

Yeah baby yeah.. whats not to like:rolleyes:

I am simply speechless
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • opposingfarceopposingfarce Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh, good. I'm glad they're keeping in the spirit of their promise and not stringing it along.
  • s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    LOL now to demolish the "When will the next class and when will the next paragon paths be released"
    , I know two things are on people’s minds that are worth bringing up at this point: when are we going to see new classes and Paragon Paths! Our goal is to have another class and more Paragon Paths for all classes by the end of the year. I played the new class myself in an internal playtest last week, and it’s amazing. Similarly, Paragon Paths have had their first development pass, and we’re now working on them further and making them feel polished before introducing them to NeverwinterPreview. Our feelings about classes and powers are similar to those about balance — we’re making sure that we take the time to make them amazing and iterate on them correctly.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=964851
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Closing this now!

Please refer further postings about the free drow here:

Wondering when the regular Drow race will be available?

Hint (if you haven't read it yet): Huzzah!
This discussion has been closed.