test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Redeeming "Welcome Back Pack" doesn't work.

Comments

• Options
    toddybob68toddybob68 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same "processing" error here as well.

This is humorous. Welcome back....."error". And I like the game.......but GW2 and FF14 are much more worth my time.
  • Options
    mycroftbrett1mycroftbrett1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same error here...
  • Options
    areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Add me to the list of people this doesn't work for.
  • Options
    seikenflashseikenflash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yup error processing, what a waste of time
  • Options
    dabral01dabral01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I stopped playing due to the bugs and lack of care for customers....seems nothing has changed
  • Options
    trostol13trostol13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same issue

There was an error processing your request. Please try again.

weeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dabral01 wrote: »
    I stopped playing due to the bugs and lack of care for customers....seems nothing has changed

I think that is why we all left. Also the Bots in PvP for me.
  • Options
    exposayexposay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same error but few other giveaway keys work like

Fragtist
    GameSpot
    Logitech Giveaway
    Warcry
    MMORPG.com

got all the giveaway keys to work from these sites but not the one from the email
  • Options
    mightym0osemightym0ose Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same error here.
  • Options
    slayademonstroslayademonstro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My key doesn't actually work. So I think, as per usual, there are a bunch of problems.
  • Options
    dungeonlawlerdungeonlawler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same here....
  • Options
    jakabytejakabyte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Confirm, still not working.
  • Options
    kristiofcakristiofca Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My key doesn't work either. Reason I stopped playing Neverwinter - just not reliable.
  • Options
    cerlecerle Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have recieved the same message when I tried to redeem my code.
  • Options
    rocsek1rocsek1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Got a second email with the correct link now, but the code given still gives an error. "There was an error processing your request. Please try again."
  • Options
    s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    what key? i'm so confused? what is a call to arms PACK?
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    From what I've gathered, the pack was only offered to people who haven't played in a while. So maybe your wife hasn't logged in for the required time period and you have? Otherwise, I don't have anything to offer. ;)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Quoted for notice, post merger of another thread into this one:
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all - sorry for any confusion about this! There was a borked link in the email and we're fixing/resending.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
  • Options
    scorgescorge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2013
    whats this something the PWE have implemented that does not work properly... never :cool:
  • Options
    sturhmsturhm Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Unreliable still, no ingame pack for returning after redeeming on website. Far from first time i dont get what i actually redeemed codes for. And no help in past about it from anywhere.
  • Options
    redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    My code is now fully functional, seems they fixed it
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    sturhm wrote: »
    Unreliable still, no ingame pack for returning after redeeming on website. Far from first time i dont get what i actually redeemed codes for. And no help in past about it from anywhere.
    . . . . . Did you go to the Reward Agent and claim it? The Reward Agent has all the stuff you've entered codes for, waiting for you to claim and even reclaim should you toss something and decide you want it later. Head in the direction Sergeant Knox is facing, through the tunnel under the Temple of Tyr, and past the dude that gave you your peasant garb, and you'll run straight into the Rewards Agent.
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Got mine to work this morning finally.
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What exactly does this pack get a person anyway?

I'm wondering if I should go on vacation. :)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, what is up with this reward for not playing? ;)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mine worked fine, opened on my 60 cw.

what'd you guys get?

I got 40k diamonds and a blue orb. Appears to be unique, tho doesn't look particularly cool.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    solantolvalsolantolval Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I got the key to work it says redeemed, but I go to the claim agent and he has nothing for me?
    Commanding Officer the 10th Fleet
    the user formally known as kiss.my.rear.admiral
  • Options
    evilesthempyevilesthempy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I redeemed my Welcome Back Pack as well, it took the code but I didn't get anything lol. Went to the gift merch across from Sgt Knox in PE but all he had for me was a Defensive Potion pack, probably from an old redemption.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Well I redeemed my code, it took it. Didn't get anything for it though. Went to the merch across from Sgt. Knox in PE and all he had for me was a defensive potion pack which was probably from an old redemption anyways. What's up with this?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    got it to work, there are 2 tabs on the merchant :P
This discussion has been closed.