test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Redeeming "Welcome Back Pack" doesn't work.

vlacknarvlacknar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Received an email asking me to come back, and gave me a redeem code to get a rare item and dungeon seals.

So I thought ok. Problem is...the "click here" doesn't work, and clicking on the redeem code takes you to a generic page with nowhere to redeem a code. My account page also has nowhere to redeem a code.

So I log in, look for rewards agent in town, and there's nada.

....so how do I get this? Or should i just stay gone and be done with it?
Post edited by vlacknar on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Copy the code and try entering it here:
    https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

. . . . To get there in the future, hover your mouse over "The Game" up top then choose Redeem Key. Not sure why that link isn't working for you. Hopefully it will take there.

. . . . The Rewards Agent will be located across from Sergeant Knox, through the small tunnel under the Temple of Tyr, just across the way on the same level Sergeant Knox is on. Just head in the direction Sergeant Knox is facing and you'll go straight to the Rewards Agent.
  • Options
    thirdniniothirdninio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can't get it to work. It keeps saying "error processing, try again".
    Tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in. Nothing works.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    By what I can see on that "redeem key" page, it's just for beta access.

"If you have received a Neverwinter key, including beta keys, use the field below to activate your access. Once you have entered the information, your access will be activated immediately. Enter the key exactly as you received it, including dashes. Keys are not case sensitive."
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nope not for beta access. I have redeemed 2 keys through there. Alienware Giveaway and Logitech Giveaway
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Well, still doesn't work.
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I tried clicking on the link given to put in the code that was in the email, It brought me to http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=939811 site. I tried putting in the code in the "redeem key" section and it gave me an error and I always get this error, "There was an error processing your request. Please try again."
  • Options
    shinpai73shinpai73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same issue here. Is there somewhere else we are supposed to be going to redeem these keys?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    We're having this looked into. Sorry I don't have any information for you on this.
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    We're having this looked into. Sorry I don't have any information for you on this.

Thanks for the quick response.
  • Options
    nasafurenasafure Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want a "Welcome Back Pack" how unfair... .. .
    Parting is all we know of heaven, And all we need of hell.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey all - sorry for any confusion about this! There was a borked link in the email and we're fixing/resending.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    tronystronys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still does not allow me to redeem. It says there is an error.
  • Options
    airsykoairsyko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Same here. Anyone know what's in it?
  • Options
    shinpai73shinpai73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same here, used link in new email, used redeem key in game dropdown on homepage, still not working
  • Options
    redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Even without using the link in the email (it's easy to find the redeem key page within the website) it still returns the following error

There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
  • Options
    htaishouhtaishou Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I too am getting "There was an error processing your request. Please try again". when will this be addressed?
    "Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Even without using the link in the email (it's easy to find the redeem key page within the website) it still returns the following error

There was an error processing your request. Please try again.

Same. it is the code that is broken it seems.

Edit: this is with the new email. the proper link was just added, but the code just doesnt work. same exact code in both emails btw, don't know if that matters or if we all got the same code.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    What's up? Are we getting new keys?
  • Options
    pallierpallier Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah me too, oh well guess I won't be returning looks like if even the reward to get players back is bugged how the heck will the game be? no thanks
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    dito -me too
  • Options
    sorrowswindssorrowswinds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited August 2013
    yup not working here either
    eIZAVOi.jpg
  • Options
    saelinadsaelinad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not working for me either and I copy and pasted in the key.
  • Options
    mythdrannor32mythdrannor32 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The KEY is not working.. link was fine.

Welcome back to more unfixed bugs and mess and lack of content. Here's a broken key that doesn't work.
    Stormfyre03-1.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I think we should get a new key with bonus items for the aggravation.
  • Options
    darkosirisxindarkosirisxin Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    having the same problem with the email sent about 35 mins ago. key fails to validate.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    pallier wrote: »
    yeah me too, oh well guess I won't be returning looks like if even the reward to get players back is bugged how the heck will the game be? no thanks

Hehehe, yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I downloaded and installed the game, tried to redeem the code for over an hr, but couldn't. Went ingame to play, spent 30 minutes waiting in queue for a dungeon or a skirmish....got bored, uninstalled.
    Farewell NW.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I am done. Bye Bye
  • Options
    phxsiskophxsisko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Mines not working either. Welcome back....
  • Options
    darkosirisxindarkosirisxin Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    they probably forgot to add the key to the system... or they did add it but had a typo?
  • Options
    simontmagussimontmagus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey gang -

I'm sure this has been asked a hundred or more times, but how does one get one of these Call to Arms packs? My wife received a key for hers, but I didn't get any email regarding it. Is there something I'm missing, perhaps? Thanks in advance, and sorry to bother.

- T
This discussion has been closed.