test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Savage Skull of Many Arrows visual orientation bug (?)

13»

Comments

• Options
    glacestglacest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Still not fixed. And no dev will even comment if it is going to be! I'm not a programmer but the work needed to fix it can't be that involved. It just needs to be assigned to be fixed!

Even tho it is now free to transmute to this NO CW WILL TRANSMUTE TO IT SINCE IT LOOKS SILLY AND STUPID LAYING SIDEWAYS! A shame since this is one of the best looking and unusual CW orbs in the game IF it were upright as it should be. :mad:

PLEASE fix this or tell us it is not going to be fixed!
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This problem still exists.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    crypticmattcrypticmatt Member, Moderators, Cryptic Developers Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This thread was brought to my attention... I'm getting it fixed ASAP so it can go into a patch soon. Thanks for your patience, and for pointing this out!
  • Options
    valiadgrvaliadgr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks thanks thanks ALOT!
  • Options
    ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Glad they are doing something about it - but I got rid of the one I had stored to transmute when I saw it used on some one elses weapon. So hopefully when the next Tower Call to Arms happens I will be able to get it again
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    This thread was brought to my attention... I'm getting it fixed ASAP so it can go into a patch soon. Thanks for your patience, and for pointing this out!

Thank you!
  • Options
    faerenifaereni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    <3 yay!

Though Jeff the Wonky, Talking, Magic Skull has grown on me... he will be missed, but it is for the good of my CW's sanity (and everyone else's maybe) that he goes into rehab.
  • Options
    glacestglacest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Thank you thank you thank you!!!:D
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Just curious, when you guys get around to fixing this... Will the fix affect items that have already been transmuted with the skull?
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Awesome news , I'm so glad that I decided to save my Savage Skull now :D
  • Options
    mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Awesome news , I'm so glad that I decided to save my Savage Skull now :D

Well crypticmatt ..many still await the fix "ASAP". Throw the Greater Plague Fire Fix in there too while you're at it.. yeah, that would be great. Thanks.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Still looking forward to this fix. Guessing it got delayed or something with all the new stuff planned. Been playing on the preview server (mimic), looks like its still broken there as well has on the regular server.

*Ok, that was weird. Couple hours later and its fixed. Skull is upright now. THANKS!*

screenshot_2013-11-08-15-39-51_zpsfdb77ad9.jpg?t=1383946903
  • Options
    valiadgrvaliadgr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am afraid that it isn't. Not for me at least , though I tried copying today another version of my CW to the preview shard in case the old version was bugged or smth. On all characters it is still sideways :(
  • Options
    skarlspeedskarlspeed Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is fixed for me. Thank you so much! My skull floats upright now.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    valiadgr wrote: »
    I am afraid that it isn't. Not for me at least , though I tried copying today another version of my CW to the preview shard in case the old version was bugged or smth. On all characters it is still sideways :(

Fixed for me too , did you try checking on the live server?
    skullrightwayup_zps14fcf512.jpg
  • Options
    gorgaxxgorgaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So this was fixed, and all rejoiced, and everything was right with the world. And then you released Icewind Dale, and now, it's once again broken, and my skull is sideways once again. So sad. Please fix. I can't believe nobody has posted in this thread since it has been rebroken. I have bug reported it in-game as well, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post here as well. I hope it doesn't take as long to fix it this time as it did the last. Because as it stands right now, it has been broken more than it has been correct.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh sure people have reported that orb alignments are broken.

Perhaps you just didn't notice it because they're *alllllll* broken, not just this one.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ...and they've all been reported in about a dozen other threads - and likely not this "specific" one, as mentioned, they are ALL broken.
    ....and the upside-down shields
    ....and the...
    ...and the...
    etc.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, even my books float standing upright now.
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Yeah, even my books float standing upright now.

This Necro was veiled by some sort of magical field to escape being locked... 2x standards
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They tend to allow it when it's a bug report on something that is not fixed/broken again.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia