Install Arc
Options

TR Cloud of Steel + Stealth is absurd!

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fix ? fix what ? NWN 3 months = 1 balance patch and fail.

zen store update
    zen store items
    new cosmetics
    new pets bla bal
    pukmp.jpg
  • Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's very rare I kill someone with daggers unless I am using lurkers, or just sniping a kill when people are low on hp's
    If I do kill someone on full hp's and no lurkers up using daggers, then it's because I have unloaded just about all of them on one person and the idiot just stood there the whole time instead of moving.
    Sorry but most that are killed by daggers are because its a daily used before, and a daily that we can't use that often as TR's are the slowest builders of action points.
    I am hoping one day as a TR I can get perma stun+perma kb+ unstoppable and the regen along with the temporary hit points so I can feel really awesome :)
    As for perma stealth, it's for nubs imo and should be nerfed.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    i wonder why abomb is speading misinformation, there is really no further need for that

Misinformation? I am saying how it should be.
  • Options
    kiadannahkiadannah Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2013
    Devs do not respond to threads, they never have, and never will. sorry.

healers do suck. their gear choices are terrible, nothing to really help ya tank, even with full defensive accessories you are speaking of only 32% damage reduction, and 20% deflect. forsight doesn't work, and their healings on themselves is reduced. best bet is to slap a soulforged, even a lesser, with your constant healing you can near double your life expectancy while your party handles people best they can.

also perm stealthers, much of it depends on the player. There are two in lemonade stand that can kill me easily, my gwf, because they can play stealth rogue **** good (I have 46% def, and 40% deflect, super tank with a lot of lifesteal and regen). however I can also take 2 perm stealth rogues 2v1 against me and kill both with ease, justbecause they suck at the class, and can really only kill other people that cant fight worth a dang. Im sorry, but that is the truth of the matter.

balancing isn't an issue that is important with the devs', or they would work on it. Rather they would also work on many of the other things wrong with the game, that they are not. However, they are working on cosmetic things for their investors, who currently don't know much of anything about the game, other than what they are told by said developers and cryptic.
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cloud of Steel is perfectly fine and working as intended when I use my Perfect Vorpal Enchant , what's the problem here ?
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is absolutely zero justification for this and it is nothing short of amateur logic by amateur devs. I need a reply from a dev as soon as possible on this and I NEED to know the reasoning behind this ridiculous amount of damage while stealthed and whether or not they will drastically change this in the future.

Also, endless knockdowns by GF's is out of control, put a DR on that FFS.

Oh look the Kleenex company must be making a fortune off you guys.

You guys continue to complain so much about rogue that they might as well make it so the rogue can't attack at all in a pvp match because that is the ONLY way you guys will stop crying about rogues.
  • Options
    thesaminator1thesaminator1 Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2013
    I have no idea why people are Q.Qing so much. For people saying nerf Impossible to Catch then logically GWF Unstoppable should be nerfed as well since they gain the exact same effect and it is much more spammable. As for COS, you have to specifically spec for it to do a decent amount of damage or be in Lurkers and its extremely easy to get away from by breaking LOS(they also have to remain in one place when throwing daggers). Also TR's are pretty much the squishiest class so they are supposed to do high amounts of burst damage to survive a sustained fight. Personally I think its low level people posting who dont realize how to play correctly against one that are bringing up these points.