test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
    Pretty simple.

Be respectful. If a team or content type isn't for you then don't post on the thread.
    Otherwise leave the PvP in the game, thanks!
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    Back on track, any challengers on Dragon server? We could use some practice. As we all know, pub stomping is boring and we have been in house scrimmaging but we know all of each others tactics so it also gets stale.
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    Yay moderated drama in our thread! Anywho, can we get back on track. Literally not one group from our server who have the opportunity to actually challenge us has taken that option. Only people that know we cannot fight them yet (as theyare on otger "better" servers) have "manned up". Zzzzzz.
  • kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited June 2013
    Yay moderated drama in our thread! Anywho, can we get back on track. Literally not one group from our server who have the opportunity to actually challenge us has taken that option. Only people that know we cannot fight them yet (as theyare on otger "better" servers) have "manned up". Zzzzzz.

Again, you're playing the wrong game if you want serious competitive pvp. I think you guys know this but it's always fun to flex your e-peen with BIS enchants and gears. The way you guys brag when you get into a match is just silly.

Go to GW2 where your skill is all that matters not the gear. No one is impressed that you can gib someone with tenebrous procs.
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kidbs wrote: »
    I can counter any bunker spec with my necromancer and beat anyone 1v1 with him and yet plenty of people say necros need buffs. This is where the skill comes into play. There is a big difference between that and winning because of gear.

Just like any good necro can because you used Corrupt boon to turn their boons (which gave them their bunker status) into conditions.
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    BTW - A d/p perma-stealth thief in GW2 is more OP than a TR here. I can stealth, hit you and stealth back up again and while I'm in stealth, I heal. Pretty broken if you ask me, more broke than tene enchants that people cry about.

Gear gaps mean nothing as well. Just right now, me and guildies pvp'd on the preview server against a guild that had players with perfect soulforged, perfect vorpal and rank 10 enchants and we won by a comfortable margin.

Project Mayhem was the guild.
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I haven't seen Manchester City for a while now.. Only one or so on at a time. Also I do agree that this game right now isn't so 'great' in pvp lol. If you guys are sponsored, just go somewhere more competitive. There are some guilds building to end gear atm now though so you might get some challenges.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • aralixaralix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    IMO if you really want to prove yourself in pvp premade teams
    each team will agree to pvp with nothing more then lvl 1 gear or no gear at all
    while it is indeed possible to cheat this will remove all gear gap issues and make player feat/ability choices stand out more

nothing players can do about class inbalance thats up to devs

until pvp teams compete with 0 gear one can always use undergeared characters as an excuse to deny skill
    The truth will EAT you!
    328894f9-2005-4d27-a221-67ec37aa20f9_zpse7d8f150.jpg
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2013
    Wow, people are still going on about this?

Put up or shut up. Bravo to Lemonade Stand.
  • viciousjediviciousjedi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All I see is a pvp guild who utilizes broken builds overwpowered enchants.. and was running 2 gf/2 clerics/ with cw to prevent teams from getting close.

Now today after the rebalances its going to be quite interesting. :)
    Old School gamer, reviewer of mmos and slayer of dragons.
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All I see is a pvp guild who utilizes broken builds overwpowered enchants.. and was running 2 gf/2 clerics/ with cw to prevent teams from getting close.

Now today after the rebalances its going to be quite interesting. :)

we dont ever use 2 of 1 class unless someone is offline.
    and after rebalances.. actually made us stronger in our builds lol GG
    kidbs wrote: »
    Oh and I seriously doubt you all farmed your gear and enchants. Just saying.
    right we all sat in town for 20days play time an watched ppl tade us gear.. yup thats the secret community charity

aralix wrote: »
    IMO if you really want to prove yourself in pvp premade teams
    each team will agree to pvp with nothing more then lvl 1 gear or no gear at all
    while it is indeed possible to cheat this will remove all gear gap issues and make player feat/ability choices stand out more

nothing players can do about class inbalance thats up to devs

until pvp teams compete with 0 gear one can always use undergeared characters as an excuse to deny skill

1st off you cant attack w/o a wep/sheild.

2ndly gear is what makes each player. a tank is only tanky cause of the stats gf items give.. etc

3rd you build your player to the way you play him, there are alot of diffrent builds(item combinations) out there for each class.

The game will reach a point where everyone is about equally high end-geared.. unfortuntly Lemonade Stand has all those players in 1 spot. (we found each other from merge'n many guilds together an take'n the stronger/better players an moving to the next till we founded this guild)
    ranncore wrote: »
    Wow, people are still going on about this?

Put up or shut up. Bravo to Lemonade Stand.

pretty much what he said lol
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • cyd3lcyd3l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lemonade stand is pretty good
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Good Grief!?

Lednail and Damianess please refrain from posting in this thread. You do so only to cause trouble and grief. Again if you don't have anything to add besides Off Topic or instigating posts then please do not post at all.

This is the third time I'm being called to this thread, for the same reason and for the same couple of users. My patience is wearing thin so please don't make me come back again. ;)

Rules of Conduct
    A Note about Respect
    We're here to have fun and to share information with each other. With so many different personalities gathered in one place, clashes are bound to happen now and then. But how one conducts oneself during these situations makes all the difference. While opinions are valued on the forums, please remember to respect each other and have discussions and not arguments. If you find yourself disagreeing with another member, think first and then calmly compose your words. Treat each other how you would like to be treated.
    You may not use the Neverwinter Forums to:
    1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.
    2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by PWE staff to be offensive.
    No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.
    No advertising of any sort.
    Posts or threads containing advertisements of any sort will be removed. Users posting such articles will be warned and/or will have their account privileges suspended, revoked, and/or terminated.

No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.
    Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information. Off topic posts may be edited, moved, or removed as needed.
    No mouthing off at staff.
    If you have questions or concerns about a thread or post, please direct these to the forum mods and admins via PM.
    No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.
    No discussion about competing MMORPG's
    Please keep discussion on the Neverwinter forums specific to Neverwinter!
    Discussion of console, handheld, mobile & non-MMORPG/non-Free to Play PC games are allowed in the Off-Topic Forums only.

Anything further will be passed up to the CM's for review.

Best of luck Lemonade Stand. Have fun and be nice to the pugs.
  • kulgribnarkulgribnar Member Posts: 84
    edited June 2013
    cyd3l wrote: »
    Lemonade stand is pretty good

yeah they are the best i heard, from them...

ambisinisterr, do you not want people to know you're in lemonade stand?
  • nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    yeah they are the best i heard, from them...

ambisinisterr, do you not want people to know you're in lemonade stand?
    +1
    I find this thread abusive and made by people with huge egos. If you guys pretend to be that good, I will gladly take the challange to make whoever you want from your guild 1v1 with no items but weapons where individual skill is most important. If you beat me, then I will say you are the best.

Good luck to you.

PS: your arrogant behaviour ingame is not acceptible for someone who claims to be the best PVP guild in Dragon shard.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello everyone! We're still accepting premade v premade requests if you're interested. We have not been beat yet!
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nightfer01 wrote: »
    +1
    I find this thread abusive and made by people with huge egos. If you guys pretend to be that good, I will gladly take the challange to make whoever you want from your guild 1v1 with no items but weapons where individual skill is most important. If you beat me, then I will say you are the best.

Good luck to you.

PS: your arrogant behaviour ingame is not acceptible for someone who claims to be the best PVP guild in Dragon shard.

You want to 1v1 in a F2P team based game, I think you're mistaking this for SC2 or Quake.
    edited June 2013
    Every MMO is a team-based game and in each and every one of them have the option /or a way/ to do a 1v1 match. Take it or leave!
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    llantiss wrote: »
    You want to 1v1 in a F2P team based game, I think you're mistaking this for SC2 or Quake.

That doesn't make any sense at all, you deserve this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

They probably, will add duel system or arena based 1v1 such as Lineage 2.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    maximilious
    Hero of the North

says it all.
    edited June 2013
    +1

Good luck to you.

Pretend we're good? and claim? come vs us, show us we're not :D
    an i will take your challenge im a gf so find a gf from your guild that you want to vs me ( no gear/vendor wep)

Ps: claiming we are #1 might seem arrogant to you, but is it not true?
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    What does StarCraft 2 and Quake has anything to do with MMOs?

I am not talking from the name of the guild I am or the community I am in. I am talking from my own experience. In my 15 year career as a proffesional player Ive seen alot of guilds like you that claim to be the best and fall down like flies. Your argument is invalid.
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    Ps: claiming we are #1 might seem arrogant to you, but is it not true?
    Fair and square after a month since this game is released in beta, claiming you are the best when you are using broken mechanics and classes doesnt mean you are the best. Time to put your egos aside and enjoy the game until they fix the game completely. Agreed?
    edited June 2013
    What does StarCraft 2 and Quake has anything to do with MMOs?

I am not talking from the name of the guild I am or the community I am in. I am talking from my own experience. In my 15 year career as a proffesional player Ive seen alot of guilds like you that claim to be the best and fall down like flies. Your argument is invalid.

ROFL. do you even know what the definition of professional is?

and I pointed out SC2 & Quake as true definition of 1v1 competitive play, with your mindset, you're suggesting soccer players can do 1v1 and determine whos the best? WRONG, some games aren't designed around 1v1, that's why you have classes/skills that counter others, sure you can take ANY game and just 1v1 but that doesn't determine whos better, it doesn't determine anything really.

now go ahead and watch your own youtube link, I think there is a reason you are familiar with it.
    edited June 2013
    Fair and square after a month since this game is released in beta, claiming you are the best when you are using broken mechanics and classes doesnt mean you are the best. Time to put your egos aside and enjoy the game until they fix the game completely. Agreed?
    Broken classes pretty sure everyone said GF was trash a week ago i would get instantly kicked in pvp an in pve i couldn't run w/ ppl that didn't know i was a beast.., An we use 1 of each class in our premade.. so ya i guess we abuse 1 class you're right lololololo
    There is no fix for us being good players if thats what you're waiting for.. we are the best players from 20 diffrenet guilds all in one now..

So i might seem arrogant but i mean your comments have no solid facts to back them up in anyway..

PS: Did you find a gf to vs me for your challenge yet??

Back on topic: Pm a Lemonade Member if you would like to play challenging pvp matches. We expanded our members we have about 7 teams now we can adjust to your level of play for a better game.
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013

and I pointed out SC2 & Quake as true definition of 1v1 competitive play, with your mindset, you're suggesting soccer players can do 1v1 and determine whos the best? WRONG, some games aren't designed around 1v1, that's why you have classes/skills that counter others, sure you can take ANY game and just 1v1 but that doesn't determine whos better, it doesn't determine anything really.

now go ahead and watch your own youtube link, I think there is a reason you are familiar with it.

so by your logic people fighting and killing each other 1 versus 1 doesn't determine who makes the better decisions or has the better available options as a class? BUT 5 people versus 5 people does determine who makes the better decisions or has the better available options as their class?

here all this time watching the UFC i thought the winner was a more skilled fighter in the match but they gave him a championship belt for nothing because it wasn't a 5v5...
    edited June 2013
    so by your logic people fighting and killing each other 1 versus 1 doesn't determine who makes the better decisions or has the better available options as a class? BUT 5 people versus 5 people does determine who makes the better decisions or has the better available options as their class?

here all this time watching the UFC i thought the winner was a more skilled fighter in the match but they gave him a championship belt for nothing because it wasn't a 5v5...

another <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> comment, UFC IS 1v1 combat sport, if you compare it to games its SC2, Quake etc, they all have 1v1 at the highest competition.

NW = 5v5, like DOTA, LOL etc, they are all TEAM based games, being good 1v1 doesn't determine anything, its the team that counts. If you compare such games to real sports its basketball, soccer etc. maybe if you comprehend the difference you will see my valid examples.
    edited June 2013
    In e-sports the definition of being a proffesional player is being sponsored and payed for to compete in tournaments to represent and show his skills. I have been in professional sports for 15 years and I have a Gaming Team that represents skills and tactics in various games around Europe. Games like Warcraft, StarCraft, Counter Strike and League of Legends. I can tell you this: I have competed with best players around Europe and I know what I am talking about. When you know more about E-sports than me, then we can talk.
    edited June 2013
    In e-sports the definition of being a proffesional player is being sponsored and payed for to compete in tournaments to represent and show his skills. I have been in professional sports for 15 years and I have a Gaming Team that represents skills and tactics in various games around Europe. Games like Warcraft, StarCraft, Counter Strike and League of Legends. I can tell you this: I have competed with best players around Europe and I know what I am talking about. When you know more about E-sports than me, then we can talk.

Good for you but lets keep on topic.

If anyone knows a team or guild thats intrested plz contact us @uncag3d Or @venomous10
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    another <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> comment, UFC IS 1v1 combat sport, if you compare it to games its SC2, Quake etc, they all have 1v1 at the highest competition.

NW = 5v5, like DOTA, LOL etc, they are all TEAM based games, being good 1v1 doesn't determine anything, its the team that counts. If you compare such games to real sports its basketball, soccer etc. maybe if you comprehend the difference you will see my valid examples.

I do believe you are the one with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> comments. if you have a 5v5 and 1 rogue goes to back cap a point and there's another rogue he runs into. they fight 1v1... is there no skill involved in their fight since its 1v1 not 5v5? because that is what you are implying. its a 5v5 sure but you keep saying 1v1'n doesn't determine anything.. in LoL if a player gets killed in his lane multiple times 1v1 does that not determine anything? how do you not realize that individual skill adds to the whole.. the team... you brought up basketball trying to say individual 1 on 1 play doesn't matter.. lets put lebron james on a team and you're on the opposing team.. do you think your individual play versus lebron is going to determine anything in the outcome? its a team game but if your individual skill is lacking it will affect the outcome of the game.. individual skill can be determined in 1v1 combat based on reaction times, ability usage against the other persons. srsly tho how are you this dense
This discussion has been closed.