test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interactive Poll: The Top 20 Fixes You'd Make to Neverwinter!

Comments

• Options
    zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    2. I would pay that. Zone chat is the only way to form parties? LOL That should just be embarassing to an MMO shouldn't it?

19. Lowering glory on PVP I hope would only be done if you also drastically lowered the ADs from it. I do PvP ONLY because it's a way for me to get ADs. I try and sometimes I feel like I've really helped my party members contribute but I'm not very good at it. I would be highly upset if I got even less glory than I do now.
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
  • Options
    snowballosnowballo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    DO NOT nerf the exp across the board.
    I should not be forced to play foundry quests or pvp if that is something I do not want to do, to lvl up.

Find other ways to make foundry more appealing instead, but don't nerf 1 aspect because of another that has nothing to do with each other.
    Snow's Melee Arena: NW-DMT7STJ9E
    Combat arena. Adjustable challenge.
    Difficulty: Adjustable easy - very hard
    Duration: Adjustable 1 - 25min
  • Options
    revmalrevmal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Need/greed
    Add new classes (more types of each roll), builds and paragon paths
    ability to set role in lfg, and require all rolls be filled (i.e. 1 tank, 1 healer, 1(2) controller, and 2(1) strikers)
    scaling to allow for larger or smaller groups (4 to 6 based on a selection made when queuing) in delves
    more deities, including evil deities, specific benefits from praying based on deity
    more variety of pvp battles - perhaps a mass combat (leading troops) situation (throwback to where d&d really came from here)
    epic skirmishes
    daily epic dungeon (9200 gs and still get dungeon of dread)
  • Options
    imsuperbillyimsuperbilly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Players should not be able to mount while in combat.

Solution: Apply a debuff in combat which prevents you from mounting until it fades.
    Dorin Foehammer - Dragon Server
  • Options
    taishaku77taishaku77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Group:

Enable a vote kick system. Improve GF and CW aggro, fix GF blocking and significantly improve GWF damage.
    Rework Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting. Rework the queue system so that it is possible to invite someone when someone leaves, or make a different queue system that gives that chance to premade groups.

Enemies:

Reduce trash mobs/adds in dungeons, strengthen whats left.
    Improve boss mechanics. Redesign bosses to have unique dynamics beyond "avoid the red spot," design bosses to be more thematic in attack structures and defenses.
    Add a race hate system (example: dwarves do more damage to Giants or Goblins, those enemies will prioritize a dwarf as target) or enable a feat that can be chosen while levelling that provides more damage to a certain kind of enemies (mages, melee, ranged).

Guild:

Guild housing.
    Logos (maybe tailoring profession could give the chance to create mantles for all members)
    Guild related quests and storylines, guild wars for PvP.

Companions:
    Rework companions so that they can have different stances (for example: defend me, only heal, attack ranged enemies, interrupt enemies)

Place a mailbox in every area.
    Allow players to have at least two setups.
    Add a small reward in Gold and/or Astral diamonds, at the completion of dungeons.

That's it for now :)
  • Options
    nawteenawtee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I could go on and on but ill just throw out a few I think will keep me around.

Stop charging for every basic luxury that has been in every other mmo. Bags/Storage/Bankspace, Respeccing. It is nice having an option to spend real money on those things, but when its the only option you really take away from the game. It prevents theorycrafting, trying non cookie cutter builds, and -real- testing. These features should be stressless. (I feel I would much sooner pay a small monthy fee.)

Foundry needs more love. The foundry will set this game apart from a-lot of others.
    Group Created Foundry (Shared Creation). This could also potentially spawn the ability to have player created questing zones/hubs.
    Flying/Floating while doing any editing to the foundry would be amazing.
    More content for the foundry as well naturally.

Companion AI could be improved.
    More uses for gold. (Maybe additional way to pay for respeccing."
    I feel that some CC could be scaled in different ways. Sometimes the game feels like violent pinball. (Feels like late lvl 20+ pvp in warhammer)

I am on the fence about player housing. I want it as a money sink, but that should be in the future.
  • Options
    presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Bugs that have been known since early closed betas. ie. Stairs spamming the mid boss cutscene in Idris Dungeon. Health potions not giving health after a teleport but countdown non the less, same with steal time, probably others.

Group leadership changing once entering a dungeon. Time spent to gather a few for a party, pug the rest, enter, have leadership change, have the new leader kick you for unknown reason, resulting in...many words..

A dedicated app for ipad/andriods for gateway would be fantastic. Going threw website is extremely painfully sloww

being disconnected for many unknown reasons during dungeon runs and being placed at the very beginning of the dungeon rather than the nearest campsite to your disconnection.
  • Options
    buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. T2 Rogue armor texture issues: I am sick of it looking like I am wearing a paper bag
    2. GF threat: I should not be tanking everything I am a Rogue.
    3. DC healing debuff: The 40% reduction to self healing should only apply to PvP imo.
    4. AH sorting: it drives me absolutely nuts that I can not sort auctions to see what is expiring soon so that I can play the auction house more efficiently.
    5. Temple of the Spider: I would like to see the areas you can skip become mandatory for final boss door to become active (post patch addressing this dungeon you can skill skip large portions).
    6. LFG Queue: so much that should be fixed with this one but I will group it all into one number.. When someone leaves or is kicked a replacement should be gained from the queue or you should be able to invite someone and bring them in. A T2 dungeon group should not be thrown together without a cleric. If you are kicked from a group you should not be joined back to that group, getting kicked 4x from the same group can become aggravating.
    7. A courier companion (I would pay for this) you can summon to get your mail from and that at rank 30 you could post auctions with.
    8. An in game ticket system that functions correctly all the time and gets responded to.
    9. GWF gaining increased AOE dmg.
    10. Vote to kick in dungeons
    11. The inability of rolling need if the piece can not be used by your class or you already have it.
    12. The ability to send companions to my alt to level with (I know this is coming with unbinding at some point but would be nice now).
    13. All Paragon trees: it sucks that I may have to respect multiple times depending how often a new one is released if the new one turns out to be the best for the class roll I play.
    14. Real boss mechanics that are more than just "spawn x mobs every y seconds", I love multiphase fights and would like to see more mechanics involved.
    15. T2 The Dread Vault: Fix this place, it is insane. The campfires do not work until the final boss, fix this please. The final boss is absolutely needs work I appreciate that the fight has actual mechanics to it but I wish it was more than toss 10k mobs of a ledge until AOE then dps boss for 10 seconds before tossing mobs of ledge again. The design of this dungeon is fantastic and it is a shame that most people do not want to do it due to how broken it is.
    16. Trash that means something: add random epic drops from trash, currently trash is skipped constantly by people because it is faster and there is simply no reward for killing it (random drop epics might also decrease number of people tossing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off ledges)
    17. Ability to respect for astrals: I know technically you can just buy zen with astrals and do this but I would prefer to just have a steady non fluctuating astral fee for a complete respec.
    18. Random events with fluff rewards: I love my pirate hat from closed beta for trying to crash the shard, I wear it all day everyday.
    19. Optional open world travel between locations rather than just clicking on a gate and teleporting to the next place: I know this is extremely unlikely but I would enjoy it as I enjoy exploration.
    20. Flying mounts: I really can't think of a 20th so I put this and although it would be fun I would not be disappointed if it never happened.
  • Options
    splitsec0ndsplitsec0nd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Class balance. How has this not been addressed already? 2/5 players are having a seriously bad time in endgame content. Even some temporary measures until 'the big patch' would go a long way. e.g. GF mark on enemy (AI) = enemy must target GF. Improve GF damage mitigation by about 20%. Improve GWF base damage by about x2.

Everything else is nice to have but class balance is critical.
  • Options
    cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Didn't see this on list or I am blind, but I would like to see two or more encounter/daily/at will power sets switchable. One for Bosses, one for adds and one for PVP.

And everything on the list so far! :)
  • Options
    hexanna22hexanna22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    1-Create a REAL LFG Looking-For-Group feature, such as in DDO.
    2-Create Vote to Kick feature 3 out of 5
    3-Fix the Que, and expand levels upward for daily Dungeon
    4.Add more powers and allow a custom character creation option.
    5-Fix Boss Mechanics, or
    6)If my Cleric is supposed to tank and kite, give her the same access to Guardian Fighter Gear--( I Drool for such awesome movement stats)On the same page, if she s supposed to be a DPS caster, give us access to CW gear
    7-Nerf XP, At 48 I have outleveled everything, or sit around hours not playing so I can get that Dungeon/skirmish, I am currently 10 lvls above the main story arc.
    8 Rework the Loot system
    9-Make skill nodes useable by everyone in party not just the first one to it.
    10-Give us more HUD bars that we can toggle on and off, or even more slots.
    11. Put Mailboxes and AH in each area, or at least each larger area.
  • Options
    tigermasterxtigermasterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1 - Dual Spec (at least!) please, this is crucial for tanks that wants to do some (good) pvp (for example), many people doesn't choose tank because it's too limited without dual spec.

2 - Servers in europe please, 150+ ms latency is horrible, same problem of champions online (and one of the reason i've quitted it)

3 - cheaper everything, from the basic stuff (6 euro for 16 slots in bank? 6 euro for respec? 10 euro for another player bag slot ?, why you don't do a bundle with some of the basic things at a decent price ? this is crazy tbh, expecially the respec one), to the advanced stuff (40 euro for a mount? 30 euro for a companion? will never purchase something so expensive, i dont' know how they works but even if they allow the purchased thing to be used on all characters it's still way too much for me).
  • Options
    dootudootu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    1. Crafting, apart from Leadership is utterly pointless. Better to just sell your mats and buy a shirt and pants at 60. The whole "money slave" nature of the game apparently precludes BOP items.
    2. Been mentioned many times but fix classes. The whole TR/TR/TR/CW/DC only groups is probably an indication which ones need fixing
    3. Some of the sounds in the game are aggravating as hell. 54 Panthers all breathing 0.1 seconds apart, Runestone fusion failure sound, mounts that sound like they are trying to bring up a lung every 3 seconds make me want to club a baby seal to death and consequently, given all the other issues, is a constant reminder that maybe I should stop playing.
    4. The game at 60 is BORING, Foundry is fine except the rewards don't equal the effort, DD comes up for 1 hour at best unless you're on for 6 hours. 1 Skirmish is hopeless.
    5. Respec costs 600 Zen or 151,000AD for feats only, multiple characters makes this prohibitively expensive. Laughable at best, enough to quit at worst.
    6. Every decision in making the game is aligned to making you use Zen/AD, which is fine because that is the model PWE has gone for, unfortunately it seems to have clouded their judgement in making some aspects of the game(see point 5).
    7. It's an MMO, ALL quests should be treated as group friendly. 5 people running around for 20 minutes to get 1 person some teeth because somehow 250+ lizardmen only had gums is painful. Don't think other players appreciated us either :p.
    8. Many other issues I CBF writing down.

In a world of multiple MMO's, this game just doesn't stack up against others. My other friends have paired back or quit their playing of the game and I wont be rushing into anymore MMO's. It might even be the last MMO I'll play, but it will certainly be the last FTP one.
  • Options
    twistedtru7htwistedtru7h Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) Merge the servers
    2) release the final classes
    3) Add a trade channel (zone in PE is always crowded with WTS)
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    1. Balance pvp by reducing the effectiveness of crowd control abilities all across the board. Introduce diminishing returns.
    2. Companion upgrade items.
    3. More pvp arena and various types of PvP games. (ie. Capture the flag, Tower defense, etc.)
    4. Shared Bank.
    5. Crafting weapons and accessories (neck item, rings, belts)
    6. Monk class
    7. Item level so it will be easier to determine which item is a possible better upgrade.
    8. Convert AD to gold.
  • Options
    farfig1337farfig1337 Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    For the fallen heros of Neverwinter for all those that have left the game for this one reason. For all those characters that never make it out of City of Neverwintner again at lv 60 because of party kicks because of your class. Doomed to sit, craft and pray and nothing else I'll give a vote for all of them but unfortunately I can only vote 20 times.

So here goes.

1) GWF fix
    2) GWF fix
    3) GWF fix
    4) GWF fix
    5) GWF fix
    6) GWF fix
    7) GWF fix
    8) GWF fix
    9) GWF fix
    10) GWF fix
    11) GWF fix
    12) GWF fix
    13) GWF fix
    14) GWF fix
    15) GWF fix
    16) GWF fix
    17) GWF fix
    18) GWF fix
    19) GWF fix
    20) GWF fix
  • Options
    bluestone007bluestone007 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would have to say
    #1 Class balance, you are losing players because they are getting kicked before they have a chance to enjoy endgame content. IE the GWF and the GF players. These class need a serious look at in order for other players to accept them into there group once again.
    I also cannot understand why GWF have the highest damage weapons in the game but all of there powers do less than half the damage of comparable cleric powers.

#2 Remove Blatant pay to win aspects of the game. I am speaking specifically of the need for Coalescent Wards and the 1% chance to succeed on fusing enchantments. needing 16 coalescent wards to get the top tier end game is ridiculous. I have been playing the game since open beta started I have used all my celestial coins every week to try and get one of these wards and I have never seen a single one. The fix would be to up the lowest possible success rate to 10% this is still low enough to want coalescent wards but high enough to throw away all these extra green wards I have been collecting.

#3 Communication on the forums, players are angry with lack of response we get to our many many many concerns. We feel as if you are ignoring our posts to the point that we don't even feel like voicing them anymore. I'm typing this out only because I have nothing better to do this evening. In hope,s in rare hopes something might actually be done.

#4 All general bug fixes, exploit fixes, powers and feats that don't work.

That is all.
  • Options
    danzlyradanzlyra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    1. Make taunt and aggro really work, for GF, GW -and- tank companions that are supposed to taunt and aggro.

2. Speaking of companions, the aforementioned AI. Cleric companions should heal, not stand in the red cone of death.

3. Trade channel, yes please.

4. Foundry Classifications: Story-heavy, hack and slash, RP prop, Intended Content (is the quest Solo, Duo, Group).

5. Log out to character select function for those that don't know about [ /bind (your selected key to bind here) “gotocharacterselect” ]

6. The ability to transfer coin and AD to an alt across your account. Character shared bank would be simplest.

7. Forced dismount at mailbox, auction, NPC vendor. People park themselves over these things with their big-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> mounts just to annoy other people.

8. Back to companions, there's a bazillion of the blank eyed cleric clone dollies standing around at every gate and at the Protectors Enclave altar. It's creepy. Please, please, please allow customization.

9. Allow us to turn off the “Mary Sue just got his super cool flaming ride, let's all cheer” message. STO (also a Cryptic game) allows us to turn that off.

10. Delay in channels: delay being able to send multiple messages in local chat rapid fire one after the other. Gold spammers continuously repeat the same message very quickly more than filling up the screen. It would be nice if there was some sort of delay in local chat to prevent this.

11. Foundry designers to have more boss mob options and a little more control over loot for people that run their adventures.

12: RANGERS
  • Options
    theskymootheskymoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    For me any updates are welcome but the Foundry is the key to this game.

Currently it feels quite limited and I'd like to see a lot added to it.

Certainly ability to make boss fights, create less 'linear' feeling quests, adding items etc... and vendors. The last one there, adding items, I just feel a unique blue/purple item might make people want to plough through a full campaign. Even if its a case of copying the stats off an existing item but being able to change the name/appearance slightly. Or even cap the stats?

I enjoy playing foundry content but to get a green item at the end feels a touch underwhelming on longer quest lines. Placeable chests too would be good, limited to a certain number per quest maybe?

I know they're working on stuff and these aren't stopping me from creating but I would just like a bit more to work with.

Keep up the good work though!
  • Options
    danzlyradanzlyra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    On Foundry...would like authors to be able to sprinkle skill nodes (thieving, dungeonering, etc)
  • Options
    magilzealmagilzeal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    1. Companion improvements: better AI, and freaking add those scrolls to improve the quality already.
    2. Foundry improvements: we need the ability to make real boss fights, skill nodes and treasure chests, etc.
    3. Class balance issues: a cursory glance should tell you something's up with this.
    4. Better ways to acquire hard-to-get items: Coalescent Wards and 110% speed mounts are currently a little too unattainable without forking over real money. Note I'm a founder, I already got my 110% mount, but it's a little silly.
    5. More class diversity: while it's awesome that an Archer Ranger and a Scourge Warlock are in the works, I think the game would benefit more from another leader/healer class (Inspiring Warlord, for example, or Battle Cleric) or tank class (Protecting Paladin). Let's just say if there was a Warlord class geared towards healing, that would be awesome and I'd sign up right away.
    6. More paragon paths: Better come with free respecs.
    7. More dynamic bosses: While add control and "don't stand in the fire" are reasonable boss mechanics, every fight is pretty much these two things.

That's all but some of those may count as more than one.
    Rise of the Fell King - A Forgotten Realms campaign (work in progress) NWS-DS38FJ5R8
    Part One: The Fell Cavern (looking for feedback!) NW-DTWX9RBQH
    Hopefully more to come!

• Options
    vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. I would rethink the whole skill system (Thievery, Dungeoneering, Religion, Arcane, Nature), implementing them to be much more like D&D 4e.
    2. I would increase the damage and the varieties of traps.
    3. I would reduce the limitations of the foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
  • Options
    snowballosnowballo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1~1000. Remove enchant effects from PvP. (or look at balance of some of the greater enchant combinations) *cough* soulforged+plaguefire+tenebrous stacks
    Snow's Melee Arena: NW-DMT7STJ9E
    Combat arena. Adjustable challenge.
    Difficulty: Adjustable easy - very hard
    Duration: Adjustable 1 - 25min
  • Options
    jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
    edited June 2013
    All of the above... ^_^

But in all seriousness, my list of priorities would be as follows;

1 Server merge.
    You've said it will happen, have plans to implement it, so just get it over and done with and out of the way.

2 RP friendliness. This is a game based off of D&D, the biggest RP game to have existed, so naturally you're going to have a larger than normal player base wanting to RP in-game. Cater to the fans...

3 Guild/player housing.
    Again, slated for the RPers, or simply those who want a shiny castle...

4 Paragon paths.
    At the moment you have essentially 10 effective builds, one for each class for either PvP or PvE. Give us more specialised character path options so that we have more variety in how we want our characters to play. Eg, have GWFs more focused either on AoE for one build, or single targets for another. Or CWs could build more options to run pure crowd control, or run more damage and damage, and more damage. And where is Fireball? :/

5 Companion AI.
    Okay, more of a companion rework. The regular healer isn't too effective late-game (and suicidal), the zen-bought healer is ineffective (much rather the normal one to the one we spend real money on to be honest), and the damage based companions do... what exactly? I run around with my standard healer more than with my elf cleric or panther, so much so that despite their maxxed out ranks, they pretty much just sit around an collect dust

Just a few things I would improve. But seriously, my biggest wish at the moment is the server merge :)
    Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"
  • Options
    diegolperetediegolperete Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm low lvl, Idk about the bugs that need fixing but I know one thing, every texture is so beautiful and detailed EXCEPT for the people's textures, it's strane how they're so simple compared to the rest of the game, altough we have a lot of customization they LOOK LIKE PLASTIC, I play Star Trek Online and it is SO MUCH BETTER and realistic and it has even more customization, needs to be worked on :eek: (From the point of view of a newbie:D)
  • Options
    bbsoonerbbsooner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 84
    edited June 2013
    1. Rework the need/greed system so only classes that can equip said item can need it
    2. Diety specific armor, chat options, etc.
    3. Fix threat system so my gf isn't pidgeon holed into a dps role.
    3. Add an alignment system that requires an alignment to weild items and gives bonus' against opposing alignments.
    4. Toggle visuals for shirt and pants, tired of my halforc gwf looking like a blob of grey .
  • Options
    svearixsvearix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) Make DC balanced. Is it suppposed to be an off tank class? Make heals mean something! -40% self heals, doesnt make this class more interesting does it! But if you want the class to be an off tank, than more abilities to do so and make it a pure protection class with no heals, like monks in Guilwars 1. Atleast make an heal paragon tree and an protection paragon tree then...Dont mix'em...Third paragon tree should be dps...Reduce agro from heals!

2) AH...Improve the filter so i dont need to go thru all item from L1 to L60....etc..

3) Skirmish for L60!!! That have dailies!

4) Why should you have to do 4 foundry quest at L60 to complete the dailies? same goes for pvp, but here you can skip 4 to 2 if you get top 5 each time in pvp...I wonder if u only want/or can do one foundry/pvp that should be enough for dailies reward. Just makes the reward less and make it possible to only do 4 times a day instead!
  • Options
    ultimombraultimombra Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    THE FOLLOWINGS ARE VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME AND FOR THE LONGEVITY OF THE GAME!

5Improve boss mechanics. Redesign bosses to have unique dynamics beyond "avoid the red spot," design bosses to be more thematic in attack structures and defenses. Provide for monster vulnerabilities (ie: frost giants = especially susceptible and responsive to fire based attacks).

6Reduce trash mobs/ads in dungeons, strengthen whats left.

10Add more powers and allow a custom character creation option. MOST IMPORTANT!

14Add guild housing/player housing.

15More emotes, including sit down in chairs and a proper lay down/sleep emote

+ more weapon and armor diversity and dyes colors too.

THX DEVS and HI ALL!
    The Unseen Knight
  • Options
    angelxeyeangelxeye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    So I have kept in my top 5 of the ones already listed in the order of importance to me and have added my own at the end. (PS nice to see you here andre, I remember you posts from another game.)

7. Reduce xp granted by 25-75% across the board, thereby allowing more play of Foundry, skirmishes, and delves while leveling. Loosen current level cap to allow more questing. Minority strongly like xp way it is.

4. Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking.

6. Reduce trash mobs/ads in dungeons, strengthen whats left. [ADDS have become a dng crushing joke.]

11. Rework Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting.

16. Make players auto dismount when they are near a mailbox auction, NPC or vendor. Also change to stay mounted after traveling to new zone.

Special mentions with my alterations:

- Make deities mean something.. create deity background Change (Deity, City), deity themed armor(Cloaks, Chest, Weapons) and add more deities (Evil as well) This should be more than honorable mention - I think that when we 'pray' buffs should be related to 'our' deity as well. There is SO much content that could involve these and whether we are 'good' or 'evil' could lead to different quest paths. Even kits - no thieving for 'good' and no nature for bad, etc.

- Exploration zones - the world feels too small, not all of us like point and click - put a bit of sandbox into the game, this would be a great change up at a certain lvl to make it more open. Honestly each new map ought to incorporate it more and more for those building foundry quests.

- Make a filtering system for foundry quests ie; Story-heavy, Hack'n'slash-heavy, RP-specialty, Non-solo quest, etc. Number of people needed is the 1st thing I want to know after the title of the quest.

For me, I would also like to see all of the above implemented in some way, but also:

I was gonna add on about the god thing - i dont get why that and good/ evil have not been added.

Let foundry quest makers add a certain number of kits to the quests. maybe 2/4/6 based on size of map.

WIPE at launch - I know this is not popular in all circles - but per the few polls I have seen, the support is generally 2/3 or more for. The economy really suffered and you know we will go through the zen returned and be buying more in no time (I for one have to admit I really like some of the other mounts and the Ioun stone.)

People who wanted to be here - payed to be here, have left b/c of this.
    It feels like its a trust issue and this is the last chance to give us a balanced playing field.
    I started thinking the opposite- but I got a lot out of getting to play beta, it should not take that much time to get a new char lvl'd. Even if it did, it would be worth it.
    If you merge shards, then it solves the who gets what version of a name.
    But most importantly, it resets the economy - for all of the exploits that have been used.

[/QUOTE]
    Longer than I intended - but here is my list!
  • Options
    efaiciaefaicia Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2013
    1. Why do we have all those very cool sounding cities that our character is *from* if we don't get to start there? Do you honestly think that "flavor" is just soemthing you click on when creating a character and never thinking about again? Adding flavor to a game by means of being from a specific are SHOULD mean that you are FROM there, not the exact same place everyone else is from. How boring is that?

2. Why are there both a Main Tank class (GF) and an Off Tank/AOE class (GWF) if the DC is expected to be all three? Fix your classes and make them do the jobs they are supposed to be doing. Btw, if I AM supposed to be a "Battle Cleric" give me a shield/mace and Plate armor please.

3. The foundry needs to be finished, the tutorial needs to actualy DO something. The community should be a chat that I can connect to and discuss things in while I am working in my foundry. The bugs REALLY need to be addressed, like the sounds, the falling through the world upon zoning in; if you have gone back and forth from the foundry and playing the quest you are making this happens. Upon multitudes of other bugs that are found listed on your forums.

4. Religious and diety choices need to mean something, again this form of adding "flavor' is absolutely meaningless and adds not one spec of "flavor".

5. Dungeon finder tool needs to be corrected to allow both a tank (GF) and a healer (DC) in every group ..I dont like being the tank/aoe tank/healer for a group of mages. It is annoying. Especially when they are rolling need on all the DC gear.

6. Fix the loot role options, if you cannot wear a specific piece of armor, you obviously do not need it.

7. Boss mechanics obviously need to be more than "A gang of adds is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the healer, save her!" Your adds are the boss, not the boss. The DPS can tank the boss while killing it while your bajillion adds become the boss. BTW, that isnt a good thing, it just means all of your interesting bosses that go with all the interesting stories mean absolutley nothing, as do your stories that are there for "flavor".

8. For the love of all that is holy, finish your classes, all of them, we are supposed to have more than 1 path, in fact werent there supposed to be 3 paragon paths for each class?

9. How are you seriously trying to convince us that this is a D&D game without a Ranger? HOW? Put in the base classes of the game at the very least.

10. Companions REALLY need help, Finish them.

11. Respeccing (or any other basic game necessity) should not cost real money, they should be reasonably priced and affordable so that people arent afraid to experiment. (you may have less rage about the disfunction of classes if you allowed ppl to freely respec with little cost so that they can find a spec that works well for them) Keep in mind every other free to play game out there offers respecs where they are necissary, for a reasonable in game currency cost. This is LITERALY the ONLY game out there that I have played that tries to dig in my pocket for the very basics.

Thanks for asking, and (hopefuly) reading
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.