test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interactive Poll: The Top 20 Fixes You'd Make to Neverwinter!

Comments

• Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    First and foremost fix the Auction House & Professions :
      sorts - return valid ranges sorts - return item/tasks that are availalbe all of the time, not just when the troll feels like it timers - stop timers over running anything from seconds to months
    fix the 'recommended' to actually be BETTER than the items I have, i.e. no greens or blues when I'm wearing T2 items
    Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking. Decrease the DC aggro.

These tasks to preceed any new content
    Now for new or improved stuff:
      Add more classes & races (Stirker & Leader classes, any of the player races from the 3 Player Handbooks) Add more powers and allow a custom character creation option. Add full wardrobes (all item slots) Gear - Dress - Formal - Travel, and allow 'wearing' any but use the 'gear' for stats Allow crafters to make wardrobe items Add endgame zones for solo players & scaleable content Add player housing Add guild housing Add questable/craftable furniture from banners to lockboxes for these houses Fix the dungeon queue system. - i.e. group has to have a Leader, Defender, Controller, Striker & a.n. other Improve boss mechanics. - Less Adds. - more variation Add a trade channel, freeing up general/zone chat & add scaling bans specific to a channel i.e. banned in zone more than once per week goes from 1 day to 3 to a week to life... Create a REAL LFG Looking-For-Group feature, such as in any MMO Rework Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting. - remove itemised drops at end game & give every one tokens that they can redeem for the relevant gear Rework the party leader role - vote to kick etc. Fix mission pathing feature. Add ability to email gold and AD to alts Retool companions with better AI, more customization options, including adding inventory space. More Monster/NPC types Make deities mean something.. create deity themed cloaks, quests with special item rewards Nerf xp granted by 25% across the board, thereby allowing more play of Foundry, skirmishes, and delves while leveling. Loosen current level cap to allow more questing. Rebalance the Foundry so that 10-30 isnt trivial and 60 absurd Add collaboration tools to Foundry. Fix in game voice chat. Merge the servers Make players auto dismount when they are near a mailbox auction, NPC or vendor. Also change to stay mounted after traveling to new zone.
  • Options
    madgrenadiermadgrenadier Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Fix the powers and feats that either do nothing or do the opposite of what they are supposed to do. EDIT: Same with racial features, such as Half-Elf Dilettante!

2. Change the aggro with tanks and healers. Let the tanks tank and the healers heal, especially if the spec into threat boost/reduction.

3. At least fix the glitch with Soothe that is supposed to be fixed by de-equiping and re-equiping. No time for that in PUG.

4. Cut down the adds. It isn't making boss fights interesting or fun.

5. Respec cost reduction. We are supposed to be testing these powers, but we can only use a handful of them.

6. Improve Foundry rewards. Before you do anything major to Foundries, let the authors include a chest. See more below regarding XP as a reward.

7. Fix Foundry scaling! The authors are doing this themselves, but they should not have to. Foundries at 60 are hardly worth the trouble.

8. LFG and Trade channels needed.

9. Need/Greed fixing.

10. Que system needs work, with the long wait times, bad class combinations, and leaders kicking. A LFG channel might help with this anyway though.

Honestly, voice chat and server merges are not going to keep me playing this game. Plenty of good programs you can use to voice chat with friends. Guild housing would be a waste of time when game balance is the most pressing issue.

Do not cut XP rewards! This is not going to drive a lot of people to the Foundry, it is just going to cause a disconnect between headstarters and new people. MMORPGs are about end game unless the devs can consistently raise the level cap. This thread is an indication that they have more than enough to do.

Besides, if people are leveling too fast, it seems like it would be smarter to cut XP rewards from professions and invoking. My rogue levels every other day, and I don't play him at all anymore.
  • Options
    alandoril1alandoril1 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think 10 of them would be cleric aggro, repeated for emphasis.

The other 10 would be to get rid of the **** add spam in boss encounters, again repeated for emphasis.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *** Ok here is my more RP Themed List ***

1.) Allow Background Change(Deity, City)
    2.) Add more Deities(Evil as well)
    3.) Deity Themed Armor(Cloaks, Chest, Weapons)
    4.) Raid Size Foundry for Player-made Taverns
    5.) Costume Attachments(Tomes, Spell books, Whip, Daggers) Items that are visual fluff on your character.
    6.) Duels(Can be held outside the walls of Neverwinter in a private zone with Spectator Mode)
    7.) Guild Housing
    8.) Class Specific Emote
    9.) Difference colors or changeable colors for the Ioun Stone.
    10.) Implement Character Voice-Overs and options to choose from(Im thinking EQ2 on this)
    11.) Endgame Race/Class Questlines for a Specific Themed Armor/Weapons(Silmiar to AF process of FFXI)
    12.) Interactive Card Games in Taverns(Something you can even use Gold/AD at)
    13.) Faithless/Agnostic option(How this can have a workaround with Invoking idk)
    14.) Racial Fluff Powers(Ex: Globe of Darkness)
    15.) Fluff Items(Similiar to items we got from Founders Packs, Illusion Buffs, Cantrips)
    16.) Mount Races(fun activity I've seen in other games)
    17.) Guild Alliance UI
    18.) RP Themed Emotes(Sword Salute, Kneel, Drinkin) *Did mention on first list
    19.) Foundry Generated Dungeons(these can be fully made and submit to Cryptic for them to implement)
    20.) Foundry Generated Skirmishes(same as dungeons, so we can get thorough skirmishes)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    phoenixsolacephoenixsolace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) fix aggro control issues
    2) improve class balance in PVP
    3) Auction house searches fix
    4) Foundry authors are given more permissions
    5)Loot system to have classes that can use have priority
    6) Epic skirmishes added
    7) Merge servers
  • Options
    chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Make the level range that you can enter skirmishes larger or allow players to enter skirmishes above level in the same way that they can enter dungeons above level.
    2. Re-do the crafting system. I like crafting to be an entertaining option when I'm tired of fighting. Crafting in Neverwinter provides no respite from fighting. Boring, boring, boring.
    3. Cheaper AD and Zen prices.
    4. Make logging out to the character select screen the default.
    5. Fix cleric aggro and remove the righteousness debuff.
    6. Allow companions to be traded between characters.
    7. Allow guild members to donate AD to buy bank slots.
    8. Guild achievements.
    9. Add alignment to the game that is affected by your actions. Stealing from Old Jerry, for example, would affect one's chosen alignment accordingly. :p
    10. Release the books to train our companions already!
    11. More customization of companions so that they all don't look the same.
    12. More class choices.
    13. Less adds on boss fights.
    14. Reduce dungeon queue times.
    15. Merge the servers already!
    16. More PVE content.
    17. Ease the post 60 grind.
    18. Allow guilds to declare alliances.
    19. The ability to trade gold and AD between characters.
    20. Reduce green item drops.
    21. More ways to earn AD.
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please do fix the dungeon q system. It sucks losing someone at the beginning/end and not being able to fill that role.
    Fix the need/greed loot system so those who can roll need are a class who can actually use the item. Another great thing to be added to that would be if need is selected, the item binds on pickup rather than bind on equip to hinder ninjas from selling the won loot.

Please don't do anything to adjust xp for leveling. Why make leveling more tedious than it has to be? The fun starts at max lvl.. Shut, I can lvl a toon to 60 in wow faster than I can in neverwinter.. Neverwinter seemed in my mind to have a pretty decent pace for leveling. Again, the lvl up game to me was always about getting a feel for how to play your toon. It is all just practice and time killing til the max lvl and epic dungeons etc!!

Great game overall though! Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Sticky this Thread please
  • Options
    tezzeraktezzerak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Account wide bank system for AD/Gold/Minimal Item transfers
    Balance GF's shield, ability to tank, and the aggro issue
    Fix Cleric's aggro issues
    Server merges
    Fix companion AI and extra customization
    Tweak boss+adds - Mechanic variety is nice
    Vote to kick system rather than the leader having absolute power
    More outfits with weapons to match
    More glowing effects for weapons and such
    Fix the auction house so search works properly and an option to filter buyout options only
    Improve dungeon Que and look for party function
    Allow a party member to be replaced if they leave at anytime
    More character customization, such as more hair options etc
    Mentoring system which rewards both sides
    Make players auto dismount when they are near a mailbox auction, NPC or vendor
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Instanced loot instead of need/greed/pass. Most loot already is, go the extra step making main equipment drops instanced. No more possibility of ninjas, leaders switching to master, and other grief and complaining.

2. Make profession nodes similar to chests, allowing multiple people to gather from them.

3. Mentor/sidekick/up-level/down-level/whatever-you-want-to-call-it system so we can play with friends of all levels using the character we want that's artificially changed in levels to match the content and/or group member.

4. Uniformity in interact-able item quests. Some items update all members and each member can pick up the item causing multiple increases in objective count. Some items update all members but can only be picked up once in the group. Some items update only the member picking it up but each member can pick it up updating their own counter only. Some items update only the member that picked it up and nobody else can pick it up causing people to stand around waiting for respawn or going through the frustrating hunt. Some items can only be picked up by one person, whether they are in your group or not, and only count for that person. This is the worst system that most games avoid since it causes competition for resources. Go with one of the first three and stick with that philosophy throughout the game please!

5. Reduce the amount of currencies, or at the very least allow a conversion of the various tokens and seals to higher tiers.

6. Figure out why it takes so dang long to queue for skirmishes and dungeons.

7. Allow us to initiate invocation from the Gateway website? Don't necessarily need the ability to spend the coins, but would be nice to keep them from resetting if we can't make it into game one day for whatever reason.

8. Mail money and AD and/or give us a way to deposit it into a shared bank.
  • Options
    vortexasvortexas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited June 2013
    Fix aggro and group kicking mechanics! Now!
  • Options
    ph235ph235 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nothing special, just.... Fix block on GF. Pretty please?
  • Options
    flatfootsamflatfootsam Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My top things i think should be priority

1. Lower the price of fluff stuff in zen shop. Everything is kinda crazily overpriced!
    2. Add more options for armor skins. No reason we should all look the same.
    3. Add legendary drop to random lvl 60+ monsters. Will gladly kill every add if there is incentive.
    4. Fix the booting nonsense.
    5. Give us the ability to create custom pvp maps in foundry.
    6. Tweak the loot mechanics. need, greed,pass is outdated.
    7. Add more D&D aspects . More dice . More lore, More D&D.
    8. Clean up zone chat, Create a legit trade channel.
    9. Create a lfm panel like DDO has. It really is so much more simplified. keeps chat clutter free and is easy to create and join lfm's.
    10. Fix the bugs in foundry like the freeze bug.
    11. A total overhaul of the lackluster crafting system. It really is bad.
    12. Last but not least more options to build and create unique characters. more paragon paths. more feats and more options for every single class to give us a more unique feel.

And obviously fix all the Quality of life stuff. Agro , Block. sets not working , Descriptions not right. ect ect ect.
    The lost Halflings~Code:NW-DC5DGPFJR
  • Options
    syllvvsyllvv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *21 Rogue bleed
  • Options
    reeferdtrinireeferdtrini Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) final boss and the million minions

2)the loot system of dungeon delves clearly states a belt or arms would drop from a certain dug but instead i get a boots, helm or guardian item when i'm a cleric.

3) dc/ rc options for persons who left a group on last boss or pvp leaving person's sad or sides unbalanced.

4) set gears- don't make sense to me if a person can half a set and get a high gs than having the entire set. eg. i have 2 piece of the miracle set, another 2 from my pvp set i'm 10.8 gs. i put on full miracle set i'm 10k gs.

5) accessories or missing piece currently the icy set cannot be measured for benefit as person's cannot equip 2 of the same unique rings. and seems like their are no reinforced items on set of t2 to try complete the set. also the 5th item seems to be a repeat of another item in the set.

6)ah taxes. why i'm i being taxed twice for trying to sell items or a zen item i already paid for to try and make ad in the game. are you that greedy that to make sure the sink hole of ad is always there that you have to tax players twice and every time a item is posted or sold.

7)the threat wow i got over it as i was told that was the dev intention's but omg atleast make the tanking classes moves work and exchange the coding of threat from cleric to guardians.

8)different zone chat welcomed.even a separate chat for classes might be good as well. if you have a group and let's say a person dced instead of having to random hope for a good replace of a certain class.one can simply jump onto the cleric chat explain the situation and add a new willing person.

9) good job on scaling back the xp it was to high. hope we get new paragon tree and to get to use our xp earned to get points to choose new paths. i used to play boi so i know for a fact you all know how to extend a games life in lvling cap.

10) new tiers beta yes well geared person yes. i think by the time we are out of beta alot of person's here will be overly geared and bored new dungeon's with new tier's weapon set would be nice.

11) enchanted keys farm. i know this is how you make money from people buying through the zen store.but im sure it won't hurt to include it as a drop on mini bosses in dungeon's to prevent ppl from finding every possible way to skip them. there are many game that drop's a core item that they sell in stores and it help's boost the games f2p feeling.

12) queue system needs to be tweaked for faster grouping period/ also a greed grouping section should be added for person's who are geared and just want to farm. people cry about ninja's but what's the point or how are you supposed to get more ad or gold if you run a 2hr dug and only a fully geared t2 lvl 7 gemmed character then a rouge item fall and you cant need on it also. that's nonsense.
  • Options
    viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Add more classes & races.
    2. Add two more paragon paths to all currently released classes, and ensure all classes released in the future have three paragon paths already.
    3. Add more powers and allow a custom character creation option.
    4. Add full wardrobes (all item slots) Gear - Dress - Formal - Travel, and allow 'wearing' any but use the 'gear' for stats
    5. Add some dyes to be able to be acquired in game either through a vendor for gold or AD.
    6. Allow all players to que for any skirmish during the skimish events.
    7. Nerf XP across the board 50-75% to encourage foundry use, skirmish play, and heroic delve play.
    8. Add more deities ie; Grummsh for orcs, Lolth for drow, more neutral and evil deities.
    9. Add guild housing
    10. Add questable/craftable furniture from banners to lockboxes for housing
    11. Fix the dungeon queue system. - i.e. group has to have a Leader, Defender, Controller, Striker & a.n. other
    12. Improve boss mechanics. - Less Adds. - more variation
    13. Add the companion upgrade books for a reasonable price ie; 5k AD to green, 10k to blue, 25k to purple and they must be bought in sequence no skipping.
    14. Add collaboration tools to Foundry.
    15. Add more monster types to the foundry.
    16. Add more terrain both interior and exterior to the foundry.
    17. Add at least Mini bosses to the foundry.
    18. Make end of quest Foundry rewards worthwhile.
    19. Make a filtering system for foundry quests ie; Story-heavy, Hack'n'slash-heavy, RP-specialty, Non-solo quest, ect.
    20. Make the race/class quests more robust, more indepth, more meaningful, and deity specific class/race quests. It is a great start but add more to it, specific rewards ie; gear, titles, ect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dirathiusdirathius Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a list of things that I would implement and add. I don't know how difficult or easy these things are, or if they could fit in a seventy day time period, but these are what I want most right now:

FOUNDRY INTERFACE: The ability to see NPC animations before applying them; It’s frustrating to search through the animations, choose one you think is right, load the dialog and play the animation, just to find out it’s nothing you thought it would be. I don’t know how the developers could get this to work, as all other previews are static, but I would love this.

FOUNDRY INTERFACE: Increased armor/clothing customization; Some NPC costumes that I want to use are already wearing armor when I choose them when I’d rather them just wear peasant clothing. It would be nice to have a feature to remove the default armor/clothing.

FOUNDRY INTERFACE: Increased skin tone customization on certain costumes; Some costumes do not allow for the customization of skin tones. (I wanted an Orc’s skin grayer, a Werewolf’s fur lighter, etc.) I’d love to be able to change skin tones on all costumes.

FOUNDRY INTERFACE: Increased storyboard flexibility; Optional quests, failing objectives, etc. would all be nice, though this is lower on my priorities.

FOUNDRY INTERFACE: Increased appear/disappear flexibility; I often have an idea of how I want something to appear or disappear, which would work well, but then I find that the option I want (Or the object I want to use) to trigger the event isn’t available. I especially have this problem when making optional fights. (E.G. Provoking an NPC through conversation to attack you) I often have to find workarounds and more complex methods to get everything to work properly, however some things are left choppier in the process. Be that as it may, I often can work around it, and as such this is lower on my priorities.
    What I really want increased in appear/disappear is to account for gender/class. An option for “If gender is female” would work wonders. I have often tried to make dialog more personal to the player, but being unable to determine if the player character is male or female makes this extremely difficult. I can work around it, but it is often dependant on the players playing along honestly and is anything but seamless. I usually just choose to be impersonal in dialog because of this. Class is easier, as I can use the “If character has skill” parameter, but as more classes are added that might get harder.

FOUNDRY QUESTS: Better end chest reward; The end chest is the last thing that players get from a quest, the thing at the forefront of the mind when the review is given, and it often underwhelms. I support authors not having control of the reward and that it should be random, but it should have parameters. The reward should be relevant to the player’s class, in the character’s level range, and at least of uncommon rarity.

CHARACTER PROGRESSION: Slower leveling/ability to freeze experience; I play my main character often, but I also spend a lot of time in the Foundry and use the gateway to train my Leadership crafting while creating levels. Therefore, my main is well over-leveled for the story content he is currently at. I play for the story and therefore do not wish to level so fast that I miss some skirmishes or that I no longer see lower level quests that I haven’t done. I would like to be able to freeze experience, even if that experience is wasted. (Though I would love it if that experience wasn’t wasted and could instead be applied later and/or go towards something else) Of course this could be open for exploitation and such, so I don’t know how it would be implemented, but this is something I crave.

QUESTS: Ability to enter lower-level skirmishes; I have missed a few skirmishes in my time, and I love achievements. Being unable to go back and do skirmishes is very saddening for my achievement hunting side. To implement this, I would say that the player would either have to make their own group, or go it solo. I do not know if skirmishes scale, so this could be open for exploitation; if skirmishes do not scale, I would exclude parties that are over-leveled for the skirmish from the Skirmish Astral Diamond event. If they do scale, then I see no problem.

And that's my current list. As you can see, I love the Foundry. :P
  • Options
    ruevenrueven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Allowing me to customize my character armor appearance to a much greater degree. I've written a thread about it...

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?272292-Guardian-Fighter-and-Mail-Armor-(Appearance)
  • Options
    osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Fix party queue system to allow for adding in a new player at any time(for any instanced event, including pvp) also make kicking a vote that requires 3/5 to kick. (also for the vote kicking, if a player is unresponsive that counts as a yes, kick whoever is up for vote, make it a short timer. Like 15 seconds max.)
    2. Add in more classes/paragon paths for build diversity, I know this is one of the hardest things to do because of already existing class balance debates.(I find control wizard to just be slightly overpowered, id prefer that nothing gets nerfed and instead people get buffed.) My reason for wanting more classes is mostly because the only caster type we have specializes in ice/psionic magic....and just the classes in general have very few options for a "good" build. My TR right now is a distraction/ranged build atm. It gets the job done, but I do feel like I am not as useful as a OHKO type, dealing massive damage with lashing. Simply put the game is lacking customization. Especially in the first few levels. Every lvl 10 of any class is near identical, excluding gear availability. Id like to see the option to make build decisions earlier on....outside of starting stats.

3.Gateway! Character sheet is very lacking, I want to be able to easily share my build with others, I also want to be able to see my powers/feats .

4. LOWER ROUGH ASTRAL DIAMOND REFINEMENT TO 20,000 A DAY! I really feel that the less we have in circulation, the better.

5. Increase party benefits, for example. For re-queueing in PVP. You get a 10%-25% glory bonus. For dungeons/skirmishes. Exp/Gold/Loot chance. This will encourage premades, and might make players a bit nicer. As well as more likely to remain in a party, even after gaining their own loot. Of course. QUEUE SYSTEM/LFG NEEDS TO BE FIXED FIRST.
  • Options
    travail01travail01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This is a beta (supposedly.)

The top 20 fixes right now should be exploits and bugs.

-Travail.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
  • Options
    trocan678trocan678 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited June 2013
    1) More/varied monsters
    2) Better boss mechanics
    3) More variety within a class choice (See D&D spell lists as an example; hundreds of spells - just limit what spells can be used per "day"; an actual 24hr cooldown on your spellbook).
    4) More races/classes
    5) Race/class choice actually affects attributes.
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for doing this Aandre, reminds me of the good ole' days :D

So in no particular order:

1. Improved Boss mechanics
    2. Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking.
    3. Log out to character select
    4. Mentoring System: clicky
    5. Guild Advancement System: clicky
    6. RPG UI Mode: clicky
    7. A greater variety of emotes, and other roleplay friendly implementations such as furniture interraction.
    8. Greater itemisation
    9. Exploration zones - the world feels too small, not all of us like point and click - put a bit of sandbox into the game, it won't hurt
    10. Paragon paths, more are desperately needed before class balance can truly be brought
    11. Guild, auction and banking systems on par with those seen in STO, with the exception of being able to donate AD to guild bank
    12. Allow party leaders to set loot roll method, i.e. round robin, need vs greed etc. while reworking Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting.
    13. Free total respec at level 60
    14. Fix queue system
    15. Greater character custimsation with the ability to set idle stances, guild logos, as well as to save what has been created
    16. Lower adds generation
    17. Fix in game voice chat & add voice chat for guilds
    18. Retool companions with better AI (and the ability to set to active or passive mode with greater control in combat for setting targets, "go to" locations etc), more customization options, including adding inventory space.
    19. xmpp chat interface in gateway for access of guild and other subscribed channels
    20. Shard merger and implementation of test shard
  • Options
    mavalonmavalon Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    1.I agree with everything.

2.I would put the bugged block and aggro on top of the list.
    +add a european server if thats the only way to fix shift abiletys.

3.Fix broken feats, skills (hard to balance classes atm this way). Special attention for GWF's sure strike here, its not broken but hits for almost no damage.

4.Gear skins, lots of gear and weapon skins, i wouldnt even mind the best looking ones being in the cash shop and only available for a month. Ofc with a gear preview option on your character, not in a window with only the item.

5.A test server for endgame content, players will always play different then devs intended and find things that people that work on it everyday wont think off.

6.Harder bosses with less adds. The boss should be scary not the amount off adds he spawns.

7.Better rewards for playing a foundry mission.

8.All skirmishes playable at max level.
  • Options
    mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    1. Fix loot rolls and the ability to kick people thus preventing them form rolling.
    2. More armor/weapon variety. Not just adding a belt or shoulder decoration every 5 levels.
    3. Alternate starting paths. When I make an alt I would like to be able to play new content rather than redo the same quests.
    4. Give companions equipment slots rather than static armor and weapons.
    5. Fix the AH so I can refine my search.
    6. Make an option for non combat actions to give only non combat xp.
    7. Fix cloaks
    8. Add rare Deity specific items you can get from invocation.
    9. Zen store item preview.
    10. .....
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Controller support
    2. GWF to do damage that is proportional to weapon type
    3. Monk Class
    4. All other playable classes and races
    5. Getting rid of the need/greed loot system
    6. Setting combatlog to be off by default, it makes a huge file otherwise and should be optional.
    7. The ability to adjust how far in or back your camera view is
    8. Whole team vote to kick
    9. Dungeons having a wider level range for queues
    10. Pick up groups automatically disbanding at the end of the instance

11. Fix Healer aggro
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    dsadsafdsafdsadsadsafdsafdsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bring back old foundry reward system.
  • Options
    mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    1) Threat fix across the board.
    2) New paragon paths for all classes.
    3) Tooltip fixes.
    4) Fix exploits.
    5) Class balance, primarily on getting GWF and Guardians back in party's (but not limited to).
    6) Enabling sound in foundry quests.
    7) Giving Guardians & GWF the tools they need to deal with new improved threat.
    8) Add guild weekly and monthly quests.
    9) New class added
    10) Re-working dungeons to be more ideal for mixed groups

Will leave it at 10 suggestions as we do not know how fast they can work, and I wouldn't presume that I could work fast than they can, as they've made no actual game changes since the opening of the servers as of the 25th I am sure they may struggle to do much else, however I expect to see a great amount of this done for the first "major" patch.

Here's to hope!
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • Options
    draconerus1draconerus1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Fix in game voice chat.
    2. Make the server merger happen.
    3. Fix the dungeon queue system.
    4. Improve boss mechanics.
    5. Less Adds. REAL boss mechanics, don't use the SPAWN add method on every fight. Be CREATIVE!
    6. Add guild housing
    7. Add collaboration tools to Foundry.
    8. Add a trade channel, freeing up general/zone chat
    9. More Classes
    10. Add more powers and allow a custom character creation option.
    11. Rework Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting.
    12. Fix mission pathing feature.
    13. Add ability to email gold and AD to alts
    14. Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking.
    15. Create a REAL LFG Looking-For-Group feature, such as in DDO.
    16. Make players auto dismount when they are near a mailbox auction, NPC or vendor. Also change to stay mounted after traveling to new zone.
    17. Adjust healing aggro and buff the overall healing done in game via healer classes. Should be possible to SOLO heal dungeons WHILE requiring skill but not beat your face against the wall hard and require healer companions/tank companions. See below fix/suggestion involving companions/
    18. Retool companions with better AI, more customization options(character creator for human companions), including adding inventory space. REMOVE them from dungeons UNLESS a group member is missing. ONLY pet classes should be able to have them in the dungeon.
    19. More Monster/NPC types
    20. Make deities mean something! Passes buff or perk/cloaks etc.
  • Options
    rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    1)fix GWF
    2)fix GF
    3)balance classes
    4)make endgame mean something
    5)new classes
    6)new races
    7)make deities mean something
    8)bust the bots
    9)bust exploiters using memory reading value setting utilities
    10)ban people found to have used exploits in the past i.e. pirate farming(not just temporarily)
    11)fix the economy
    12)add companion level up tomes
    13)add a change character option to the main menu
    14)new paragon paths
    15)fix threat
    16)vote to kick
    17)new companions and purchasable skins
    18)less adds
    19)better item skins
    20)reputation system based on in-game achievements for vanity items purchasable for ad.

Most of these are pretty obvious and i would like to think/hope that the dev team is already well on top of them and i've mentioned most of them already in other threads but well time to undo my fly and face the wind.
  • Options
    leonzpocztyleonzpoczty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    3. Fix the dungeon queue system.
    4. Improve boss mechanics. Which means that bosses do diferent stuff, not only swarm with adds and spam aoe.
    5. Less Adds.
    10. Add more powers and allow a custom character creation option.
    11. Rework Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting.
    12. Fix mission pathing feature.
    13. Add ability to email gold and AD to alts
    14. Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking. Just improve those 2 classes that they are worth bringing to group.
    15. Create a REAL LFG Looking-For-Group feature, such as in DDO.
    17. Enhance ignore feature in game and on forums.
    18. Retool companions with better AI, more customization options, including adding inventory space.
    19. More Monster/NPC types. Some rare and big <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> monsters for group killing with good loot should be added too.

Also fix powers/feats that are not working and improve tooltips so they are accurate.
This discussion has been closed.