test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banelorne's Stealth-Based Executioner Builds: Maximize Your TR's Solo Capabilities.

Comments

• Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    zoom5 wrote: »
    Hello guys, finally got around to going back and working on my poor neglected TR. She was my first character and never really had a "build" just whatever looked good while leveling. So I decided to try out your stealth build, the first one. Wow, this is like cheating :D Great job, really glad you took the time to put this all together, Thanks.

Hey, Zoom5! Thanks for trying out the build. I'm glad you're having fun with it! Feel free to join our new Stealth TR channel so all of us will have something we can use to connect with each other. I'll see you guys sometime in the game!
    pitshade wrote: »
    It was FC. I ran DK once but it must take a special party to get more than one run in, so after that I stuck to the t1.

I left the crit around 3.6k and used radiants in the rest of my offense slots and put two of empowered?(power runestone) 6s in my stone. I may want to go back and work on the items on the stone, but what I've got seems to be doing ok at the moment. Did a shakedown by running normal PK last night and everything worked out well. I could probably use a bit more recovery. Shadowstrike was cooling down before I ran out of stealth, but there wasn't much margin for error. With this set, i could use dualist flurry and gloaming, instead of just gloaming. Only needed BaS a few times, mostly just used it to refill my AP. That was necessary with Blackdagger, because of his AOE life drain. I needed to use lurkers when attacking him, get in, duelists, get out. BaS and then while he fought the dummy, I pruned the adds. Only kink the whole time was Thickgristle leashing for some reason and healing to full health. I guess his AI went out of combat or something. I used lurkers and burned him as fast as possible after that.

This was a great moment for me. I really sucked leveling this character up, constantly running to guildmates for help doing the solo lairs. Once I have time, I'll look for harder fare than PK.

It never dawned on me until just now that gloaming and adept would be better with a higher stealth reservoir. But yeah, since they replenish based on a percentage, that would explain why it was so much less work to stay stealthed last night.

I do have to say that the skulkers chest does't look that good to me. I blew 51k AD transmuting to a blue armor.

Ahhhhh, I see. Okay, you should join the Stealth TR channel. Let's play GG sometime if you're Delzoun! I'll show you something really neat about DK. It can be a lucrative way to make AD's, specially if you're playing this build. And yeah, all Stealth TR's can always use more Recovery. Whether they are using the first or second build, any reductions to Recovery will be great to have.

Though however your stats turn out, you got the important parts down anyway, which is SS/BnS for Stealth refills, Gloaming Cut 3/3 with 5/5 Sneaky Stabber and 5/5 Improved Cunning Sneak. :p The build ended when you got Skulkers so I hope you enjoy the experience even more. You'll have much more room to personalize your build with the stats you desire. I personally went for Regen because I love to PVP.

And yes, some bosses and mobs do that, which is to go out of combat mode and reset his HP. It sucks when it happens when his HP is at around 25%. So what I do is pop out of Stealth via ITC so I'm safe from DPS and CC just to reset that theoretical combat timer.

Lastly, I agree. Battlefield Skulkers is UGLY. T2.5 set however is different, as it looks wild and awesome!
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Just got into SP and soloed Aboleth for some blue geared pugs that got stuck in the end. They Needed all the loot after I killed the boss though.
    Well, at least some of them said TY lol

Woot! Nice one, Vas. This is actually one of the uses I imagined this build would do, which is to help the lower-geared players gear up by being an insurance that you guys will not have to wipe. At the very least they showed you their appreciation. :p Good job, man. That boss room can be quite challenging because of its mechanics. You have to deal with the adds before getting to the boss at each stage so it must have been long and draggy.
    jburrow wrote: »
    Hey! So I have been thinking of picking up or rerolling a TR again. I have 5 60s and the TR was the first toon. He is pretty PvE stacked, but since the changes to the TR he just doesn't cut it in PvP much anymore. Question: is this build still viable and will it continue to be viable? Thanks for your input and for what you have done for the TR community.

Hi, Jburrow! TR's are actually still effective in PVP, just not as strong as we were in our golden days. As for viability, it's still viable. When the big TR nerf bats hit, we essentially got buffed thanks to Gloaming Cut's change in mechanics, dealing 30% more damage to targets below 50%, and replenishing 30% stealth on kill as opposed to its previous 25% maximum. Will its viability stop in the future? That's something we can never say for sure. :)

But it's here, so best to enjoy it!
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Woot! Nice one, Vas. This is actually one of the uses I imagined this build would do, which is to help the lower-geared players gear up by being an insurance that you guys will not have to wipe. At the very least they showed you their appreciation. :p Good job, man. That boss room can be quite challenging because of its mechanics. You have to deal with the adds before getting to the boss at each stage so it must have been long and draggy.
    Nothing compared to Dread Vault as I did Aboleth without gloaming cut passive :P
    Also you can bait adds to the platform and then go into stealth right after the platform goes down, so problem is solved :D

And no you :P
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Ahhhhh. Smart, I never thought that would be possible. :D I didn't know or think we could do that room like that. This strategy should make that boss fight easier. Gotta keep that in mind.

Learned some new stuff today!
  • Options
    gamercaptalngamercaptaln Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am loving this technical and skill-based build. And pardon me if I missed it, but I cannot find any mention of artifacts in this guide. If there is a discussion somewhere in this thread, please link me. Otherwise, what would you recommend for the free quest artifact to go along with this guide? I'm guessing it's Lantern given the crit passive, but I'm experimenting with recovery which leans me toward Water for the boost and the ability to quickly patch myself up in PvP. Then again I could focus on slotting for recovery, but then less slotting for armor pen... This is complicated.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hey, gamercaptaln! Thanks a lot for your feedback. Unfortunately I haven't done the Artifacts portion of the guide yet. I keep forgetting but I'll be sure to make a post about it one of these days and review the possible choices for artifacts.

But to answer your question, if you're using the first build, go for Waters of Elah'zad for Regen and Recovery. If you're using the second build, go for the Lantern of Revelation because you get enough recovery from your silvers and gear. This should give you the stats that you can use more of for each build.

In the end it will still depend on what you need most. I would have gotten the Waters artifact for my INT TR if I needed more Recovery and Regen. But since I've got enough of em, I went for Lantern which provides me with the ArP and Crit I needed to reach my caps.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As for the Rogues channel.

I feel so lonely there :(
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'll be going online in a while so you're not as lonely, Vas. :D Hehe. I'll invite some people I know too.
  • Options
    cdasnevescdasneves Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi.

I'll try to join the channel too before GG today (4h30 hours to go). I am Delzoun, so I would be glad to learn to really play in those and the epic dungeons.

The only problem I have for those is that I am in a guild where we are only 4 people (old friends) and will be hard to get 5 people to help me enter an epic dungeon to try.

About the epics, once you are in and want to be alone, How to enter the fight with the last boss if your friends are disconnected ? Can you kick them alone as you are the only player online ?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ahhhhh, I see. Okay, you should join the Stealth TR channel. Let's play GG sometime if you're Delzoun! I'll show you something really neat about DK. It can be a lucrative way to make AD's, specially if you're playing this build. And yeah, all Stealth TR's can always use more Recovery. Whether they are using the first or second build, any reductions to Recovery will be great to have.
    I'm Delzoun now. Switched to make it easier to find groups to do coin farming with, then realized that people in the Legit community only want DK.

I keep forgetting, when it comes to improving my recovery that I've only got my Waters artifact to blue quality. Unfortunately my time and resources are stretched thin with my alt addiction. I'll try and remember about the chat channel this evening though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    gamercaptalngamercaptaln Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey, gamercaptaln! Thanks a lot for your feedback. Unfortunately I haven't done the Artifacts portion of the guide yet. I keep forgetting but I'll be sure to make a post about it one of these days and review the possible choices for artifacts.

But to answer your question, if you're using the first build, go for Waters of Elah'zad for Regen and Recovery. If you're using the second build, go for the Lantern of Revelation because you get enough recovery from your silvers and gear. This should give you the stats that you can use more of for each build.

In the end it will still depend on what you need most. I would have gotten the Waters artifact for my INT TR if I needed more Recovery and Regen. But since I've got enough of em, I went for Lantern which provides me with the ArP and Crit I needed to reach my caps.

Ah, I should have specified that I am using the oldest build from the first post of this thread. I rolled high DEX/STR and low INT, and would prefer to make the most of that roll. I have armor pen and crit for days from my gear and my slots are split down the middle between armor pen and recovery, though that's subject to change.

So you're saying Waters will help me with what I need? I notice in your screenshots that recovery doesn't seem priority for the first, very flexible build. But I can understand that times change. At the rate I'm going, I will have no problem keeping up with crit, armor pen a little less so, and recovery might be left in the dust. I thought that wouldn't matter, but your recommendation for Waters makes me rethink that. Sorry if I'm harping on it, but I've rerolled my casual stealth rogue a couple of times now and would like to get it as right as possible.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    cdasneves wrote: »
    Hi.

I'll try to join the channel too before GG today (4h30 hours to go). I am Delzoun, so I would be glad to learn to really play in those and the epic dungeons.

The only problem I have for those is that I am in a guild where we are only 4 people (old friends) and will be hard to get 5 people to help me enter an epic dungeon to try.

About the epics, once you are in and want to be alone, How to enter the fight with the last boss if your friends are disconnected ? Can you kick them alone as you are the only player online ?

Hehe. The channel is slowly getting members. Hopefully some of the others I already know in-game will be able to see my invites. Let's play soon, guys. And it's okay if you're in a small guild. We should have enough people in the Stealth TR chat. For epics, if I remember correctly you should be able to enter the boss room even if they were disconnected. But that may have changed so I can't say for sure.
    pitshade wrote: »
    I'm Delzoun now. Switched to make it easier to find groups to do coin farming with, then realized that people in the Legit community only want DK.

I keep forgetting, when it comes to improving my recovery that I've only got my Waters artifact to blue quality. Unfortunately my time and resources are stretched thin with my alt addiction. I'll try and remember about the chat channel this evening though.

Welcome to Delzoun! And we should be able to run it at least 3 or 4 times if we're in a party with a good tank that can kite and a CW. We won't be able to take down the boss by ourselves if we don't have a Stealth-based WK with us. Speaking of Stealth-based WK's, I've got wonderful news about em which I'll post later.
    Ah, I should have specified that I am using the oldest build from the first post of this thread. I rolled high DEX/STR and low INT, and would prefer to make the most of that roll. I have armor pen and crit for days from my gear and my slots are split down the middle between armor pen and recovery, though that's subject to change.

So you're saying Waters will help me with what I need? I notice in your screenshots that recovery doesn't seem priority for the first, very flexible build. But I can understand that times change. At the rate I'm going, I will have no problem keeping up with crit, armor pen a little less so, and recovery might be left in the dust. I thought that wouldn't matter, but your recommendation for Waters makes me rethink that. Sorry if I'm harping on it, but I've rerolled my casual stealth rogue a couple of times now and would like to get it as right as possible.

Hey, Gamer! My apologies, I take back what I said. Go for Lantern for your Stealth Rogue. It's a better choice with the upcoming PVP set. I just tested the new T2.5 PVP Set and it's just awesome and you will not need Recovery at this rate. If you guys have around 20k Glory, I suggest you copy your TR's to Preview Server and try out the new set and get a feel of it. They can be bought for Glory. Needing Recovery will be a thing of the past now, and we can create more specs that concentrate on flat damage and crit rather than RSI. The new set is that good.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    73184_745629932115652_1704028693_n.jpg

So here's how the new set looks. It looks pretty decent but I personally do not like the helmet as it doesn't cover the entire face like the one I'm using right now. But other than that everything else looks cool.

Visuals aside, this set did WONDERS for my Stealth duration. The increase in Stealth is noticeable (30% more Stealth). It drains slower, and the Stealth gain I got from Gloaming Cut and Twilight Adept drains slower because of this increase, thereby increasing my Stealth time for a significant amount. It was significant enough to the point where I could perform TRUE permastealth rotations, completely resembling the real one made by x3lade where you don't have to do anything to maintain stealth other than dodge for extra stealth via Twilight Adept. I had 25% RSI in Preview with 1.7k Recovery (15% RSI) and 20 INT (10% RSI), and I did not need to use Gloaming Cut at all but still got a slight room for error. Not that big, but not that insignificant either, and it felt comfortable enough.

So what I did was I respec-ed to a Whisperknife while using this set, tried out the new build I have posted in this guide and the results were amazing! When I tried the Stealth WK build before I had this set, it need extra recovery from Occult Rings/Belt/Amulet of Respite for 972 more Recovery, giving me around 30% RSI in total with a Stone included. But with this new set, everything felt really comfortable. I could effortlessly keep my Stealth up just by dodging and properly managing the CD of my Stealth Refill encounters. It was a fun experience and I felt like a whirlwind of steel, throwing daggers and critting for 21k from Disheartening Strike and staying in the cover of stealth the entire time. I wanted to test it for PVP, but sadly there were only 7 of us back in the Preview server.

All in all, Stealth Rogues will be receiving a significant buff once this new set comes. 7.5% DPS in Stealth, 30% more Stealth, it's just awesome.
  • Options
    sharpfangjr#5006 sharpfangjr Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I finally hit 45 on my TR the other day. I dismissed my companion and haven't looked back. I still mess up on my timing every now and again, but it's never a game changing moment. It's usually by just a split second or so, a quick shadow strike and right back in stealth. My TR is 54 now. Quests and lairs may take a tad longer, but I -rarely- use a health potion. Regen and life steal are typically enough.
  • Options
    xruulxruul Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow. Just...wow. I'm a new player and have been quite frustrated with the cookie cutter executioner's build for the past few levels (currently 48) but I made the switch to your #1 build yesterday and am now just as happy as could be. I screw the rotation up every now and then, but ITC typically takes care of my mistakes. I did a skirmish this evening to see how my damage would compare, and I only missed the top spot by a slim margin. I'm surprised as well as impressed.

Thank you so much Todesfaelle. You rock!
  • Options
    xyntrynz1axyntrynz1a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    For you new guys,
    Once you get good, you get setup Impossible to Catch, Impact Shot and Shadow strike with daily's Gloaming Cut and Cloud of steel
    Until you get there, switch Bait an Switch with Impact shot and just watch the stealth count down and use BnS or SS whichever is refreshed.
    As your recovery increases as well as your timing, you should be able to remove BnS.

Me an Todesfaelle just did a couple PVP's and we dominated.
    Once the first match stopped lagging, [It was a little rubber bandy for the first minute] it was TR time.
    They didn't know what hit them.
    Scoundrel Trickster Rogue
    Leaving dead question marks everywhere
  • Options
    anymrasanymras Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just recently respecced into this build - or a variant thereof (I took a few different feats, primarily Underhanded Tactics for increased Combat Advantage Damage, as Stealth grants CA) - and for the first time, PvP isn't an impossibly miserable experience. I still might not be able to do much damage, but it's actually a little bit fun.

So glad I switched. Now to just try to up my Power and Recovery.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    trendor77 wrote: »
    I finally hit 45 on my TR the other day. I dismissed my companion and haven't looked back. I still mess up on my timing every now and again, but it's never a game changing moment. It's usually by just a split second or so, a quick shadow strike and right back in stealth. My TR is 54 now. Quests and lairs may take a tad longer, but I -rarely- use a health potion. Regen and life steal are typically enough.

Hey, Trend! I'm thinking you got to 60 today. Let's PVP later so you can get your first set of Battlefield Scavenger!
    xruul wrote: »
    Wow. Just...wow. I'm a new player and have been quite frustrated with the cookie cutter executioner's build for the past few levels (currently 48) but I made the switch to your #1 build yesterday and am now just as happy as could be. I screw the rotation up every now and then, but ITC typically takes care of my mistakes. I did a skirmish this evening to see how my damage would compare, and I only missed the top spot by a slim margin. I'm surprised as well as impressed.

Thank you so much Todesfaelle. You rock!

It's my pleasure and I'm glad you're having a blast with the build. Come join us in the channel sometime. We're a small group right now but it's sure to grow bigger in time. :)
    xyntrynz1a wrote: »
    For you new guys,
    Once you get good, you get setup Impossible to Catch, Impact Shot and Shadow strike with daily's Gloaming Cut and Cloud of steel
    Until you get there, switch Bait an Switch with Impact shot and just watch the stealth count down and use BnS or SS whichever is refreshed.
    As your recovery increases as well as your timing, you should be able to remove BnS.

Me an Todesfaelle just did a couple PVP's and we dominated.
    Once the first match stopped lagging, [It was a little rubber bandy for the first minute] it was TR time.
    They didn't know what hit them.

Yep, Xyn and I had a couple of fun PVP matches yesterday, guys. Sad that the opponents had a lot of quitters. PVP would be a whole lot funner if players didn't have the option to quit.

Though I personally would just settle for an option to duel someone.
    anymras wrote: »
    I just recently respecced into this build - or a variant thereof (I took a few different feats, primarily Underhanded Tactics for increased Combat Advantage Damage, as Stealth grants CA) - and for the first time, PvP isn't an impossibly miserable experience. I still might not be able to do much damage, but it's actually a little bit fun.

So glad I switched. Now to just try to up my Power and Recovery.

Yeah it can be hard to rack up damage at first, which is why I like to use Gloaming Cut because it gets an extra bonus damage depending on how much HP the opponent has left. Once they have below 50%, Gloaming Cut starts doing 35% more damage which is crazy good. It makes up for our lack of reliable DPS.

If you got anything to share or something to ask just feel free to drop by the thread. We've got a fun and helpful TR community in here. Oh, and join our in-game channel! :p
  • Options
    linkingirl86linkingirl86 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hi todesfaelle

I really liked your build, can i add it to mmominds.com????
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hey, Trend! I'm thinking you got to 60 today. Let's PVP later so you can get your first set of Battlefield Scavenger!

Not quite yet. I reached 57 earlier today but had to run some errands. Gonna get back on in a bit and knock those last 3 levels.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    hi todesfaelle

I really liked your build, can i add it to mmominds.com????

Hey, Link. The guide is already in your site. Just not updated I think.
    trendor77 wrote: »
    Not quite yet. I reached 57 earlier today but had to run some errands. Gonna get back on in a bit and knock those last 3 levels.

Cool! Just tell us when you'd like to get help for farming glory in PVP. :) The people in chat would be more than happy to help.
  • Options
    linkingirl86linkingirl86 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hi todesfaelle,
    U right your guide is already at mmominds.com, but it's not updated, i'm going to update it today.
    Ty a lot for your help!
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I still can't maintain perma stealth though, I just started collecting the battlefield pvp set, but still I hoped to be able to maintain it longer. I start stealthed, then use SS to replenish it, then BnS and if i hit enough people with gloaming cut, I can use SS again, but I'm never able to get BnS again. when the daily is ready I use it and that solves it, but that works more for pve, in pvp i?m never able to keep hitting people with gloaming cut to keep myself in stealth longer, they always use skills that hit areas and I get my stealth bar depleted much faster. :(
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    shadow5930shadow5930 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 502 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Try using tenacious stealth? Or shadow, or whatever that class skill is.. basically, negates 90% of incoming damage from draining stealth. It's the difference of being popped out from AoE's and ignoring them.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yeah I could use that, but many times I get hit by the area abilities, which even if they don't deplete my stealth bar, they cc me so I end up loosing stealth time anyway :(
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    hi todesfaelle,
    U right your guide is already at mmominds.com, but it's not updated, i'm going to update it today.
    Ty a lot for your help!

Hey thanks in advance for updating it! I'll try to contact you whenever I have further updates if it's okay.
    reiwulf wrote: »
    I still can't maintain perma stealth though, I just started collecting the battlefield pvp set, but still I hoped to be able to maintain it longer. I start stealthed, then use SS to replenish it, then BnS and if i hit enough people with gloaming cut, I can use SS again, but I'm never able to get BnS again. when the daily is ready I use it and that solves it, but that works more for pve, in pvp i?m never able to keep hitting people with gloaming cut to keep myself in stealth longer, they always use skills that hit areas and I get my stealth bar depleted much faster. :(

Well, this build really will not shine in level 60 PVP unless you get a full set of at least Battlefield Scavenger. Scavenger can only provide you with an extra second though. You'll want to get Battlefield Skulker or the Brutal Stalker PVP T2.5 set once the PVP patch hits. It would also be better if you have ITC slotted because it works as an excellent tool to protect you from CC and damage when out of Stealth. Think of it as 4 - 5 seconds of CD removed from your BnS and SS.

Another thing I'd like to note is that this build is incredibly hard to use in PVP. It will require an awful load of practice to use Gloaming Cut properly because you are stationary while using it, giving your opponents more chances of being able to detect you if the opponent is mobile or if you have more than 2 opponents. This build is not an easy mode in PVP as most people think it is, because unlike x3lade's permastealth build, you do not have the luxury of range whenever you use Gloaming Cut. But I have a few workarounds for this which I like doing by observing the behavior of my opponents which allows me to land Gloaming Cut better.

1. Attack from the back: More often than not, where your opponent's avatar is facing, that's also where his screen is currently fixed on. Attacking from the back ensures that he will not see your silhouette even if you are at melee range. This should allow you to get 1 or 2 strikes in. Then next would be...

2. Keep a safe distance: Gloaming Cut has a decent range, and this should allow you to initiate your attack from a range where you know your opponent cannot see your silhouette. Gloaming Cut will home in to your nearest opponent that can be struck, or the nearest opponent to your target reticule when you press the mouse button for Gloaming Cut so even if they are moving, you will hit them, and you hit them from a safe range.

3. Work on jumping: What I do sometimes is whether or not my opponent is stationary or moving, I make it a point to never stay in one place. Jumping allows me to become mobile while using Gloaming Cut. By jumping towards the direction where your opponent is moving and while pressing Gloaming Cut during that time, you are able to use Gloaming Cut as soon as you land your foot on the ground. So even if your opponent moves after you are on the ground, the range of Gloaming Cut will still home in on them, allowing you to land a hit.

4. Dodge after using Gloaming Cut if you can: Elude your opponents. Make sure that if you attack them from the front, use Dodge immediately to regain distance so they do not detect where you are. What I like to do is when I attack them from the front, the first time I use Gloaming Cut to attack, I dodge back to a direction somewhere to the front of your opponent, far enough while still being able to retain a position where you can predict where your opponent will go. The 2nd time (the second bar of my stamina) I attack using Gloaming Cut, I dodge somewhere to the back. Anywhere as long as it's to the back of your opponent. This will allow you to connect other Gloaming Cut strikes without much fear of being detected. Combine this with the other tips I mentioned a while back and you should be able to land more Gloaming Cuts in PVP. It hits like a truck, it's hard not to love it once you get a certain experience with it.

If you'd like some extra pointers, or would like to see it in person, contact me in the game sometime or join the Stealth TR chat so we can arrange some stuff.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks a lot for the tips, it is really helpful, I'll join the stealth tr channel when I get home :)
    I wish I could get more glory, most of the time I end up in the loosing team and I only get around 150 glory pts so it's a long way to get the whole battlefield t1 set.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    No prob, man. Just ask around in the channel if there's anyone who can help you play or something. I'm pretty sure someone in there would be more than happy to help a fellow rogue out.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    If today's pvp matches are any indication to the way pvp is, I may never get the Scavenger set. Did 2 matches and both times nearly everyone left my team. Both matches ended with just me and one other person and no break from either opposing team. My gs is 7.9k. I'm pretty sure the other team easily out-geared me. I just don't see it happening with those kind of odds.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Come PVP with us. Gearing up easier when you play with people who likes to PVP. I'll search for you later in chat. :p
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Will have to take a rain check. I'm about to head to bed. Hit me up tomorrow. Need to sleep off the frustration anyway. :P