test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Back to WoW everyone

bejita231bejita231 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Sorry to say but its back to WoW, NW failed me with its crappy balance and p2w cash shop, WoW 5.3 = baseline 65% resil so yes you can actually pvp again on your chars, sorry but even WoW is better than P2W, I am many others are now going back to WoW, Wildstar.....lets see what you can do
Post edited by bejita231 on

Comments

• fasthands23fasthands23 Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    dont hit the door on your way out
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bejita231 wrote: »
    Sorry to say but its back to WoW, NW failed me with its crappy balance and p2w cash shop, WoW 5.3 = baseline 65% resil so yes you can actually pvp again on your chars, sorry but even WoW is better than P2W, I am many others are now going back to WoW, Wildstar.....lets see what you can do

This has been a paid advertisement from your friends at Blizzard.

Come home to Blizzard we have lost millions of subscribers and the Pandas miss you.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    All I could gather from this post was "Gargle slurp gurgle gargle slurp slurp" around the sound of Blizzard's shaft.
  • s3pts3pt Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dont hit the door on your way out

Impossible, he keeps rubberbanding can't reach the door.
  • darknssssdarknssss Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Enjoy your pandassssss next expansion is bunnys kido lol enoy your 14 year game. so childish.
  • elthuzarelthuzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    TIL people still play WoW and think it's good.
    2004 called, they want their graphics back.
  • hellishreaper96hellishreaper96 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol playing neverwinter and actually bashing WoW, didn't know people were so dumb
  • s3pts3pt Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    darknssss wrote: »
    Enjoy your pandassssss next expansion is bunnys kido lol enoy your 14 year game. so childish.

Pot, meet kettle.
  • elthuzarelthuzar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Lol playing neverwinter and actually bashing WoW, didn't know people were so dumb
    what of it? If you don't like Neverwinter, why are you here?
  • marcaviusmarcavius Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is beginning to look like the forums for SW:TOR when tons of players that truly (with all their hearts) believed "this game is the one, this is the one that beats out Blizzard." Shortly after, P2W for that too. Why do I have founder? I'm a sucker for everything D&D. Have my insider account, still running a nwn2 server..yeah. But, if you think this game is any better apart from the slightly more modern twitch game play, you're kidding yourselves.
    darknssss wrote: »

You know...this I'm just laughing at. Glass houses. Just...glass houses.
  • kejser91kejser91 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Kiss a panda from me plz:p
    edited May 2013
    marcavius wrote: »
    This is beginning to look like the forums for SW:TOR when tons of players that truly (with all their hearts) believed "this game is the one, this is the one that beats out Blizzard." Shortly after, P2W for that too. Why do I have founder? I'm a sucker for everything D&D. Have my insider account, still running a nwn2 server..yeah. But, if you think this game is any better apart from the slightly more modern twitch game play, you're kidding yourselves.

You know...this I'm just laughing at. Glass houses. Just...glass houses.
    What's NWN2 like anyway? Want to try it but if it's anything like DDO I'm just not interested
  • oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elthuzar wrote: »
    TIL people still play WoW and think it's good.
    2004 called, they want their graphics back.

Gameplay over graphics my friend.

And NWO's graphics aren't too much better anyway....
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    s3pt wrote: »
    Impossible, he keeps rubberbanding can't reach the door.

lol, so true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soulesselitesoulesselite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

If there is one thing WoW doesn't have, it's balanced PvP.
  • marcaviusmarcavius Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mistriosu wrote: »
    What's NWN2 like anyway? Want to try it but if it's anything like DDO I'm just not interested

It's still fun to me. I don't know that the graphics are up to par with some people :o but there's a lot of custom servers out there still. It's nothing like DDO btw.
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No thanks. :p

WoW is a nice game, no offense to the team at Blizzard who have built a phenomenon over there, but I like Neverwinter better because of the Foundry, the Forgotten Realms, the writing, the combat, my friends who play, heck I even like the UI, and my character who I'm growing attached to. I'll stay and weather the economic issues because all of these other things make it worth it to me.

When I first hit reply it was to write something snarky, but after losing City of Heroes I'm not going to hold it against anyone who just wants to find and play the MMORPG where they feel at home. There is nothing wrong with that. Good luck to you Bejita and best wishes. Please check in on us at some point on down the line, just in case. Wherever you end up, WoW or anywhere else, I hope you have a lot of fun.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about , Vindicus, Mechwarrior Online, The Secret world or maybe Tera if your eyes can handle the glow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

you just proved you're a PvE scrub lololo. all the the 5.3 patch did was fvck the true PvP'ers over. the only people rejoicing about this patch are the PvE carebears
  • redwaterxredwaterx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    s3pt wrote: »
    Pot, meet kettle.

^ i lol'd.
  • gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Problem is with you WoW players is that you never intend to leave WoW. You expect the next game to be better than WoW. If it's not enough like WoW you leave. If it's too much like WoW it's "just a copy" reminds you too much of your favorite game and you leave. I don't know why you try a new mmo in the first place. It'll always be "back to wow for me." Nothing wrong with that, not bashing you. I just don't understand how you don't realize it's wow you want and not anything else.
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you like WOW, you like WOW...Some folks like prison sex..Meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • leillannaleillanna Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you like WOW, you like WOW...Some folks like prison sex..Meh.
    *flails* Wont post my meme!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Eilistraee zhal zuch tlu wun ussta xukuth.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bye WoW troll
  • genryu20genryu20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    mistriosu wrote: »
    All I could gather from this post was "Gargle slurp gurgle gargle slurp slurp" around the sound of Blizzard's shaft.

LMAO, dies laughing
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To quote Gord. "Doors on the left."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    YES one more 12 yr old gone back to the worst game ever :)
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    People say this is p2w yet many players have proved this wrong. I know one player who has paid for the founder pack and nothing else. Yet he has acquired 18,000,000 AD it's all about knowing how to market and play.
    happy days!
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People say this is p2w yet many players have proved this wrong. I know one player who has paid for the founder pack and nothing else. Yet he has acquired 18,000,000 AD it's all about knowing how to market and play.

*Raises an eyebrow.*
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
    edited May 2013

Either your friend is a master at accounting and market manipulation, or he lied and used exploits. That or he got a lucky drop or two before the market got deflated.