Install Arc
Options

If theres no wipe, I'm done.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In fact - anyone that put real money, legit time, and did not benefit from any exploits support a wipe.

You might want to check your facts. Because this one is WRONG.
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rapticor wrote: »

I agree I have not exploited anything I have put money in the game and played it to death and I do not support a full wipe, how do I get all the time back if wiped?
  • Options
    lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rapticor wrote: »

Not according to the majority of HotN owners. Count it out. More HotN and Guardians are for a wipe than against.
  • Options
    dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    poptune wrote: »
    Why you complain about ah prices? You wanna get epics for free? Big **** mistake in this game was to make all epics BOE, not the ah exploit prices.

And if they do wipe the characters then im quitting. I didnt exploit, i didnt do anything wrong, but i just cant bother to level new character trough those boring zones

your grasp of basic economics if disappointing. it makes me very sad for the current state of public education.

the op never asked for anything for free. this game is not the real world. in fact, this game is private domain and you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS HERE.

for online games with economies to flourish, these exploits must be dealth with appropriately. if it was just the one exploit it would not have that large of an impact but this is just another in a long string as listed on the reddit forum, and most of these exploits were reported on in closed beta.
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not according to the majority of HotN owners. Count it out. More HotN and Guardians are for a wipe than against.

You have nothing which backs that up other than some random polls on a message forum. So what exactly am I counting? And really why should I bother to count when they already said no wipes.

Not to mention you tried to claim it as a fact that the only reason someone would be against a wipe was if they benefited from the exploits. And that's simply untrue. So that makes it more like an opinion. And a faulty one at that.
  • Options
    robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013

In context with the post they are replying to, that is irrelevant. If even one Guardian, HotN, or person that bought Zen from PW is against then the post is invalid. I am against, therefore, the post is invalid.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • Options
    wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So no wipe has been confirmed so cheerio OP....
  • Options
    hellshotthellshott Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My bet will be a role back to the point of exploit start . They will trace the funds from exploit and hit restart from that point.
    They will make critical fix b4 roll back and restart its normal in beta / pre gold .
  • Options
    synalon1synalon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't want a wipe but with the founder set came astral diamonds which have been devalued, kind of feel a bit ripped but will see how it goes.
  • Options
    mustachemavmustachemav Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ugh another "sad" rage quit thread. If i was forum moderator i would just purge these as they serve no purpose other than cannon fodder to trollers or serve as a distraction from the real issue at hand.
    Facebook | STOked Radio
    Twitter | @STOkedshow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    counterphobiacounterphobia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't jump too early.

They've said already that permanent bans WILL be given out depending on the extent of the accounts exploiting history. So major ones will be gone AND their characters are all getting roll backs. Not a server roll back but an exploiter-only roll back. Honestly they're handling this better than a LOT of MMOs handle exploits, bug abusers, macro's and other things. I'm confident in their ability to remain loyal to the player base.
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Latimore-HitTheRoadJackSingle-400x398.jpg