test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• thumarrthumarr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Twitter post from neverwinter just a few minutes ago.......NO WIPES> WIPES ARE OFF THE TABLE.

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 5m
    @DjDazzled Whatever ends up happening, complete wipes are off the table, and we'll work to minimize the impact while fixing the issue.
  • skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    my 2 sense is this

I have bought Zen (legit, with my own credit card for repecs and keys mostly) I had bought 4 pack of black dye when I was playing my cleric and moved it to my GWF when I deleted the cleric. I sold it said pack today placing it legitly on the AH before all hell broke lose for 350K AD and it was bought

My GWF is almost 44 and I am a foundry creator with one live quest I am tweaking a second quest within the same campaign I just started on and a hack-n-slash quest that is live I am completely redoing to make a story driven quest. All my AD, Zen, Levels, Gear is all legit wiping everything even with zen refund isn't fair to legit player also as I have seen some founder's bring up if they wipe how do u give them there 3-5 day early access back would that mean I would have to wait a week roundabout to play a game I didn't cheat on. I could live with a 24hr rollback where I would have to resell my dye pack and rebuy my respect (with the zen they refunded to me because they rolled back to a time before the legit purchase was made) but a wipe or so ruins things far more than this will ruin the economy in the long term things will even out again and return to normal

I am glad they have stated no wipes and all ppl saying that ones calling for no wipes are being selfish we aren't I love the game and probably sticking around for a while but to say you got there legit but now start over. Yes whatever it is open beta I take care if its closed beta if they say there won't be anymore wipes then do it will look work then this exploit in the long run
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com
  • un4seen88un4seen88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    estelwen43 wrote: »
    Why on earth you would want to cheat in a game is beyond me. I don't mind waiting as long as the issue is resolved. I love this game thus far.

Exactly! The only other thing I'd like to see them do now is add in some sort of a Chat Mod team. Get rid of the constant spam so we can actually follow chat and be a bit more social, as MMO's are supposed to be. Up to this point its nearly impossible to read between the millions of spammed scam websites to buy diamonds astral diamonds n'stuff.
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What will this do about the Zen that was purchased with Exploited AD?
    Items purchased with Exploited AD and re-sold / traded / given away?
  • jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they do shard wide rollbacks I see legal issues headed PWE's way because of people who purchased Zen. They would have tp refund our Zen or it becomes a legal issue.
  • lashing1lashing1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well as someone who has bought zen completely legitimately, if they do wipe the server will they refund my money because i bought 50 dollars worth of zen and put it into neverwinter.
  • ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys, full wipes are off the table.

Relax plx.

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/336255428541444096

so the cheaters get to keep the stuff, the economy stays borked.....good job guys, well done
  • crypttwotencrypttwoten Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jim1771 wrote: »
    If they do shard wide rollbacks I see legal issues headed PWE's way because of people who purchased Zen. They would have tp refund our Zen or it becomes a legal issue.

l2read bro no wipes
    edited May 2013
    un4seen88 wrote: »
    Exactly! The only other thing I'd like to see them do now is add in some sort of a Chat Mod team. Get rid of the constant spam so we can actually follow chat and be a bit more social, as MMO's are supposed to be. Up to this point its nearly impossible to read between the millions of spammed scam websites to buy diamonds astral diamonds n'stuff.

I bet the exploiters are the gold spammers I see in chat and get mail from.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are not doing any wipes! People, pay attention to Neverwinter's twitter feed, please! There are several rumors going around these forums. Remember, this is the internet! If it isn't Neverwinter saying it then it possibly isn't true! In others, you can ignore me if you want but for all that is holy, check out their Twitter feed!

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkedawn wrote: »
    so the cheaters get to keep the stuff, the economy stays borked.....good job guys, well done

So you're really that dumb? Who said they were keeping ****? They are going to fix it without wipes. Track down the accounts, ban them, move on.
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • nuncainvernonuncainverno Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ellindar1 wrote: »

I'd rather see them leave the money in the market and track down every person who did it, ban their accounts, then send collector's after them for how much $ they actually have transacted. That would be f'ing awesome. Some idiot gets a bill for $30,000. Time someone taught these f'ing idiots a lesson.
    I feel bad for people who believe in such fairy tales.
  • xenogias1xenogias1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jim1771 wrote: »
    They would refund the zen. I don't even think PWE is that dumb.
  • pallarintepallarinte Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lesson learned for me i guess, don't play honest, exploiting smart will get you way ahead of people playing honestly and working hard for everything.

sigh.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l2read bro no wipes

Rollbacks are not wipes. Rollbacks are still an option. They even mentioned it in the first post.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
    edited May 2013
    l2read bro no wipes

l2comprehend bro I said rollbacks not wipes two entirely different things.
  • yoyoyomyoyoyom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pretty much unless they turn and flood the market with Zen itams and create new zen market
    the entire economy will be broke seen too many good games go down because of broken eco seems we will ad another to the list
  • crypttwotencrypttwoten Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    to those complaining about them not doing a wipe you seriously think they are going to leave all the **** that was exploited still in the game and leave it broken ffs get a brain use it and realize that not everyone is as dumb as you
  • itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So exploit was available at day 1 , since no wipe, we rollback to day one 00:00:01 now?...
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • mikemotamikemota Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    clortbags wrote: »
    Not sure if you're dumb as a box of rocks or trolling...

well, neither.
  • necronomniconnecronomnicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Full wipe teaches exploiters that they can ruin everyone's progress and fun.

they already have. hello friendly neighborhood exploiter, I hope you get to keep the mule accounts you stashed all your goods on and likely exploited on if you were smart enough to preserve your main account also.
    So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear,
    Farewell remorse; all good to me is lost.
    Evil, be thou my good.
  • ellindar1ellindar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ellindar1 wrote: »
    I feel bad for people who believe in such fairy tales.

^ worried exploiter
    Halls_Sig.jpg
  • eli510eli510 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welp... Looks like it's back to LoL for the time being.
    edited May 2013
    xenogias1 wrote: »
    They would refund the zen. I don't even think PWE is that dumb.

I dont know some of these asian companys have some weird policys.
  • thumarrthumarr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thumarr wrote: »
    Twitter post from neverwinter just a few minutes ago.......NO WIPES> WIPES ARE OFF THE TABLE.

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 5m
    @DjDazzled Whatever ends up happening, complete wipes are off the table, and we'll work to minimize the impact while fixing the issue.

All this mean is no complete wipes ...it does not mention anything about any kind of rollback. Something to consider.
  • mcmetal1mcmetal1 Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    Rollbacks are not wipes. Rollbacks are still an option. They even mentioned it in the first post.

Rollbacks have the same consequences as a wipe and will open them up to class action lawsuits. You can't do that sort of thing when real money is involved. Just refunding Zen does not make people whole.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rollback on characters who have exploited more than likely. Those who had nothing to do with it shouldn't be touched.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • lythanorlythanor Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hope they dont need to rollback as I found a lvl 7 radiant enchant rune in a chest =\ Dont want to have to reroll that again and lose it =(
  • clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »

There seems to be a lot of extremely stupid people in this thread that don't know how to read or digest simple information huh!
  • naviernavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Des, When are the servers coming back up ? Arynne Dragon Server