test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This means that roughly seven hours of progress made between 5:20 AM and 12:20 PM Pacific Time will be lost to all players. For that, we do sincerely apologize.

not that bad
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    accidental0accidental0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well all I know is I am going to reboot my Server on NWN1 it was a better over all game and the single class might as well play one of the 50k other games on here that you pay cash to better yourself and get stuff no one else can unless you pay or spend months playing non stop. Have fun all NWN FTW

Accidental_MurdeR_
  • Options
    zioralsazioralsa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    G'night everyone. A new adventure begins tomorrow!
  • Options
    stonew00tstonew00t Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    teldara wrote: »
    TL;DR: No roll backs will happen. Have fun!

There won't be a rollback as far as we can tell. "Gathering data" is pointless. There's no need together data. The data is in their face.

What's the point gathering data then a day down the road they decide to roll back. People lose 12+ hours of game play and especially people who only play the weekend and have no clue what's going on. That's going to effect them more than the rest of us on here who are weary not to get on.

wrong sorry! :P
  • Options
    blinken11blinken11 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hope to god the gift we get is an ESCAPE GOAT!!
  • Options
    munedarmunedar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guess I shouldn't have named that Control Wizard Fimbulvetr yesterday... My bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nuromalnuromal Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    were getting a roll back to about 520 or so am of yesterday morn
  • Options
    shadoewraythshadoewrayth Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trystessa wrote: »
    we will be sending a thank-you gift to players...

[cats] perhaps?

If you mean a panther, please make mine a dire wolf instead, egads I don't want a black panther, TY!!
  • Options
    fliptrixyofliptrixyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol i woke up at 9am today it's now 4:22pm how long left :(

i just wanna level my new toon i always went and just brought the foundry pack last night :(
  • Options
    vaaso189vaaso189 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blinken11 wrote: »
    i hope to god the gift we get is an ESCAPE GOAT!!

Portable Altars.
    He said my story was cool. And he called me bro.
  • Options
    titanforce1titanforce1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There were reports that indicated that this such said exploit had existed for a long time, failure to fix it is what we call incompetence at the highest level. They either had known or should of known to quote a legal term about this such said issue, and fixed it before an issue started. They are acting like the federal, and some state governments in the USA who wait for things to hit the fan before they decide to find a fix, and then waste tax payer dollars to investigate their screw ups.
  • Options
    monsulamormonsulamor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how much longer is this server going to be down
  • Options
    benttwigbenttwig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm So that's like what 8:20am EST Sunday? Just wondering cause I hit 60 and had replaced almost all my greens later Saturday night.
  • Options
    spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    audience.gif

Lets give them some love!
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
  • Options
    internatiointernatio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Hope The Gifts Are According To Level Of Char & Please Leave Out The Portable Altars
    KhorneFlakes.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    from what i gather less than an hr so keep your undies on men and women
  • Options
    aerokaos69aerokaos69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @NeverwinterGame So does this mean the servers will be up within the next 40mins or the next 24 hours?

@ProfitGaming Later this evening, that time was a mis-type from an earlier draft. Exact time unknown.
  • Options
    leonafireheadleonafirehead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah... have to redo 3 levels or so, if my count is right. Dang.
  • Options
    kittehkatakittehkata Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its OPEN BETA you don't wipe OPEN BETA Path of exile didn't. Moron
  • Options
    eoxideoxid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Amazing who cares about a 7h rollback ?
  • Options
    leillannaleillanna Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trystessa wrote: »
    we will be sending a thank-you gift to players...

[cats] perhaps?
    34897188.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Eilistraee zhal zuch tlu wun ussta xukuth.
  • Options
    nesothnesoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nuromal wrote: »
    from what i gather less than an hr so keep your undies on men and women

But I like to take mine off sometimes. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    benttwig wrote: »
    hmm So that's like what 8:20am EST Sunday? Just wondering cause I hit 60 and had replaced almost all my greens later Saturday night.

320am sunday
  • Options
    painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Based on your statement and this video, I can only assume you mean the Devs (the old lady) got in the way of our foot again causing up great anguish. This is not the devs fault totally, yeah there was a loop hole, but seriously if some players were not scum bags we would still be in ignorant bliss to it.

honestly, it was just suppose to be funny. i suppose it could go both ways, cause the forum kids are goin crazy, but then the devs could be quietly thinking "stfu, we're on it" so take it as you will. ive put almost two checks into zen for NW already, and other than this post, ive just been posting what i think is funny at the time while playin some guitar and reading others' posts about pickles, tacos, and bronies, so obviously even after paying a good amount, when this happened i wasn't even pissed about it - its beta, it happens :)
  • Options
    titanforce1titanforce1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "@Syaorankun Having that mention in there was a mis-type from an earlier draft. No exact time, later this evening" From Twitter

I thought yall had triple checked the information which is what was taking so long? You had to form a plan of action to form one, and then triple check it? am I missing something?
  • Options
    monsulamormonsulamor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its almost 1:30 am here
  • Options
    liociousliocious Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    pacific time its 1130 pm
  • Options
    painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Based on your statement and this video, I can only assume you mean the Devs (the old lady) got in the way of our foot again causing up great anguish. This is not the devs fault totally, yeah there was a loop hole, but seriously if some players were not scum bags we would still be in ignorant bliss to it.

honestly, it was just suppose to be funny. i suppose it could go both ways, cause the forum kids are goin crazy, but then the devs could be quietly thinking "stfu, we're on it" so take it as you will. ive put almost two checks into zen for NW already, and other than this post, ive just been posting what i think is funny at the time while playin some guitar and reading others' posts about pickles, tacos, and bronies, so obviously even after paying a good amount, when this happened i wasn't even pissed about it - its beta, it happens :)
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A 7 hour rollback. Nice. So the exploit did not effect me. And since I did not play today this rollback does not effect me. This is good for everyone involved, and I accept with a smile. ;)