test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The current situation, what would want them to do?

Comments

• styifeestyifee Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beside the point, the people like myself who havn't spent anything YET, and have lvled and farmed dungeons for semi decent gear....it's not fair.
  • karandordaockarandordaoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    dystarr wrote: »
    Between the Tank One Shot Everything in Castle Never loot train, the Pirate King FarmFest, and now this AH exploit, I can only say this.
    I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I love that movie.
    edited May 2013
    Some of us have jobs and lives...can't just sit here and get to lvl 60 in 3 days....
  • tommy6packtommy6pack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    styifee wrote: »
    Some of us have jobs and lives...can't just sit here and get to lvl 60 in 3 days....

And some of us paid so you can play freely and we'd like to know we invested wisely... currently that is debatable.
  • ronkdebracheronkdebrache Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only way a wipe is even slightly acceptable is bringing back Foundry XP farming. But after doing that whats the point of this game?
    edited May 2013
    tommy6pack wrote: »
    And some of us paid so you can play freely and we'd like to know we invested wisely... currently that is debatable.

Well your stupid for spending money on a game still in beta....apart from speedy mount's everything is achievable in game, so yeah i feel aggrieved that i spent so much time farming and lvling instead of spending the money i had for food and rent on a game.
  • pahnyepahnye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I say wipe, start over with 5 and 3 day head starts. Yes I know there would be a lot of the "free lunch" crowd who would quit the game but those of us who actually paid money in advance to play this superb game would likely stay. There will always be more "free lunch people"; however, if you do not wipe and start over after this disaster, you really run the risk of losing those of us who really pay to play this game. Its up to you dev's what kind of player you want in the future (1) those that had faith in the game and paid $200 in real money to see it come true, or (2) those who just came along for the ride and pay very little for it.
  • gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well your stupid...

Classic.

edited for minimum characters
  • tommy6packtommy6pack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @styifee
    I'm not the one with a name that matches which brain I'm using...
    If there were no people like myself investing, there would be no further content, only what was available.
    But seriously about that forum name... who's stupid now?

PS Quite honestly, I hadn't said anything negative to you. Not until your little name calling...
  • vinzovinzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    Poll speaks for itself....full wipe with bans
  • warfluxwarflux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah well apparently they don't listen to what the players want. Doesn't matter if 100% wanted a wipe I feel like.
    edited May 2013
    So an intelligent conversation has deterioted into a slanging match against my name? Hmmmm all because i havn't recharged on a game ive been playing for a week....carry on investing tommy...carry on...it will not change the fact you still live at home with your mother. Go get a job you illiterate **** and then maybe you will be able to ascend to the dizzying heights that enable me to give a ******* about the like's of you.
  • gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So an intelligent conversation has deterioted into a slanging match against my name? Hmmmm all because i havn't recharged on a game ive been playing for a week....carry on investing tommy...carry on...it will not change the fact you still live at home with your mother. Go get a job you illiterate **** and then maybe you will be able to ascend to the dizzying heights that enable me to give a ******* about the like's of you.

The intelligent conversation ended when you joined.
    edited May 2013
    How was calling me stupid an intelligent conversation... Trolling gets you no where.
    Anyhow, this thread isn't about you, move along now kid.
    I'm liable to be old enough to put you in a time out where you belong.
    edited May 2013
    The intelligent conversation ended when you joined.

Gold star for spelling intelligent correctly..did you use copy and paste?
  • pahnyepahnye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BTW if there are any forum admins reading this, I did in fact buy the Hero of the North package but I have never received the title on the forums. I have mentioned this in other threads, its become a pet peeve.
  • rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Hey All - We're on top of this and will post more details here as they become available. We have a team of engineers investigating issues on the log side, and also working to deploy a fix that will allow up to bring Gateway and the Astral Diamond exchange up again.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?262972-Astral-Diamond-Exchange-and-Gateway-Offline

I hope your fix will make Astral Diamonds worth something, especially for those who bought the Founders Pack. A permanent IP ban to the exploiters will be much appreciated, rather than a slap on the hand.
    edited May 2013
    Move on? Kid? I'm 27 and just voicing my opinion, i'm not a troll. I love this game and was willing to charge today, but the fact i got in from work and couldn't log in...well do the math. Guess freedom of speech died with this thread.
    edited May 2013
    @pahnye
    Click User CP at the top of the page, then you'll select Permission Groups near the bottom left, and change which group shows under your forum name there.
    edited May 2013
    @styifee
    I'm 44 and say you need to go take a nap instead of trolling this section.
    Take a walk and relax somewhere kid.

Edit: The only reason I have anything to say to you at this point. You just got off work and decided what? To attack me for saying I invested in this game and it is a debatable investment. After that, you've been bent on being pessimistic, something I see your really good at.
    How about being a big kid and drop what you started?
    It's exactly what I'm going to do, starting with ignoring any of your further postings....
  • scooby609scooby609 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm fine with a wipe ... as long as they refund all the Zen I have spent in Neverwinter.

If they do a wipe & don't refund the Zen I spent in Neverwinter ... ya then I'd be pissed & not come back.
    PSN: Scooby_609
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pahnye wrote: »
    BTW if there are any forum admins reading this, I did in fact buy the Hero of the North package but I have never received the title on the forums. I have mentioned this in other threads, its become a pet peeve.

It doesn't show it automatically. Goto User CP and permission groups and click to enable it to show. If you have tried this, not sure then...

Also, to those trolling and don't bother to look...THERE WILL BE NO WIPE! GET OVER IT! They are doing what NEEDS to be done. LET THEM!
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • toolboxclerictoolboxcleric Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Level 59. I don't want to do it all over. Just let me keep my time investment and my one level 59 character.
  • batubabatuba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    Only way to fix any of this imo is be adding new content to where old gear doesn't matter or making better gear BoP and can't be sold on the AH.
    edited May 2013
    Thanks to those who responded to my post. I'm an old man and not overly conversant with the settings on these things. Love to you all!!
    edited May 2013
    tommy6pack wrote: »
    @styifee
    I'm 44 and say you need to go take a nap instead of trolling this section.
    Take a walk and relax somewhere kid.

Edit: The only reason I have anything to say to you at this point. You just got off work and decided what? To attack me for saying I invested in this game and it is a debatable investment. After that, you've been bent on being pessimistic, something I see your really good at.
    How about being a big kid and drop what you started?
    It's exactly what I'm going to do, starting with ignoring any of your further postings....

Hmmm...how exact......nah no worries i feel the same way...use your redneck employment benefit for what you like.
    Have a good one.
  • luc2kluc2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A permanent IP ban to the exploiters will be much appreciated, rather than a slap on the hand.

Have you heard of dynamic IPs, proxies, VPNs? I can change my IP hundreds of times in an hour if I wanted to. IP bans are not effective and all they might do is inconvenience someone who happened to be assigned one of those IPs, for 30 seconds.
  • bulvynebulvyne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3 - day bans are ludicrous. They should be -permanent-, without question.
  • desadariusdesadarius Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they decide to do a full server wipe, I hope they give those of us that are not in favor of this a chance to get a full refund for any and everything we have purchased up to this point.
  • dobies4lifedobies4life Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Losing a level 60 toon in Everquest back in the day= Homicidal rage
    Losing a level 60 toon in WoW = 2 week set back (back in the day)
    Losing a level 60 toon in NW = Annoyance

Everyones time is valuable. But being an EX EQ guy, Ive camped for 1 quest piece longer than it takes most people to get to 60 now adays. Most people now do not know what time into a character was for us old school folks. 8 hours of killing mobs every 45 secs for 1.5% exp. Once a month spawns for a key piece to get into the end raid zone. Camping a place holder for the rare spawn at 10% for an item he only drops 1% of the time. Corpse runs from H-E double hockey sticks. Guilds locking down raid mobs. Never getting a group because of the exp penalty you would bring. Raids taking a minimum 1 hour to get started after the posted start time. Items from raid zones for tradeskilling, which takes at least 60 people.

Morale of the story is: Dont complain , it could be worse.