test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The reasons your game is dying already:

124»

Comments

• Options
    ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    marc54 wrote: »
    Just so there is no confusion as to why this game died so soon PWE, here it is in black and white.

1. Dailies in PvP (broken)
    2.Afking in PvP (broken)
    3.Class Balance in PvP (broken)
    4.Farmable boss exploits in Pve(still borken)
    5.Gf 1 shot bug still in game (still borken even after patch)
    6.Astral Diamond generation practically non existent since Boss loot/Drake loot is farmable in a cpl hours(Prices have dropped by as much as 75% in 1 week on most t2 loot farmed from Pirate inclusing drake items)
    7.Pvp not joining bugs leading to have to log out continually to remedy(Infuriating and still broken)
    8.Lack of endgame content 1 BG type and repeating the same lvling dungeons on "epic" mode(lazy devs).
    9.Total lack of communication or acknowledgement from PWE comes across as arrogance/indifference.

I gave this game a go even after hearing how terrible PWE are, i thought id make my own mind up. All i can say is i am very dissapointed and will not be playing another of their games,let alone be spending the hundreds i have with them in the future.

1, 2, 3 and 7: Not only are there a lot of players who don't bother with PvP at all, but what part of "open beta" is too hard to understand? That the game is F2P doesn't mean Open Beta is the same as launch. Come back at launch, then we'll discuss the state of PvP.

4. Haven't noticed anything like this myself, but just because you can exploit something, it doesn't mean you have to. Don't like it? Don't do it. Why should I care if you are level 60 after a week? How does that affect me at all in any way?

5. Ah, so the patch is out? Kinda sucks that there will be no more patches. Oh, wait...

6. They're working on this.

8. Lack of endgame content? Are you joking? What do you think the Foundry is? We have pretty much unlimited content here, be it first level or endgame. Or doesn't dungeons made by players count for some reason?

9. Well, I guess this is goodbye, then. But one thing before you leave, please. Why are you posting here in the first place? I mean, you clearly hate this game and PWE, and you said yourself you will never play any of their games again. So what's the point in telling us? Are you trying to justify your wasted time, or something? Or trying to teach us how bad the game is, to save us from our misery of having to play the game? I'm confused here.
  • Options
    vulupvulup Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One of my main problems in PVP domination is that doing the right, smart thing isn't necessarily rewarded. I somehow feel as though going after kills and objective caps, instead of guarding a point whilst everyone else is off doing their own thing, calling stuff out, rushing to assist points that need the support, staying on the circular pattern surrounding the objective instead of running after opponents, or going after your own kill instead of focusing someone down with others, will, in terms of the meta-game, yield a bigger reward.

Ladymythos has a point, though. Lets see where this goes.