Install Arc
Options

Clerics almost useless

1235»

Comments

• Options
    frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every QQ is the same.. "I was playing the cleric today and I got OWNED !!! I know there are many many MANY M A N Y other people playing a cleric and doing quite well, but I am having trouble. Please tone down the entire game so my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> a$$ can play, and up the powers of my cleric so I can sit back, watch <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on the other monitor, and faceroll the mobs. TY it's all I ask for"

/facepalm

What they really need is a section for actual cleric fans who are doing quite well to discuss what really needs adjusting or looked at instead of all this griping over a class that obviously half the server can not play. LOL Props to cryptic on this. now all the lamers will move to playing a rogue and help make PUG PVP more enjoyable for the rest of us.

/rant off
  • Options
    bloodlightsbloodlights Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    My problem is like someone said, the ads/trash mobs. Kiting those little imp buggers at around 30s in Lair of Mad dragon is hard as ****. The biggest issue is the DPS not caring enough to take them off you. Even after you write in chat :(. Oh and also, Blazing Skeleton QQ, annoying as ****.
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    Every QQ is the same.. "I was playing the cleric today and I got OWNED !!! I know there are many many MANY M A N Y other people playing a cleric and doing quite well, but I am having trouble. Please tone down the entire game so my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> a$$ can play, and up the powers of my cleric so I can sit back, watch <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on the other monitor, and faceroll the mobs. TY it's all I ask for"

/facepalm

What they really need is a section for actual cleric fans who are doing quite well to discuss what really needs adjusting or looked at instead of all this griping over a class that obviously half the server can not play. LOL Props to cryptic on this. now all the lamers will move to playing a rogue and help make PUG PVP more enjoyable for the rest of us.

/rant off

+10

I call this Done. Nothing more needs to be said, finally someone said it flat out. The cleric isnt bad. YOU are bad, watch a video. Whats going to happen is this. Because of all the complaining, they are going to buff up clerics for the rest of you turds that cant seem to figure it out. Now for the very fiew of us that have figured it out and are excelling at it, because of your whiny buff, we are going to be so insanely powerful and rediculously even more amazing, everyone else will start crying because we'll be doing 5 man cleric teams cuz we dont need anyone else. Dont do it =/
  • Options
    cyandk18cyandk18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After a rough start i'm starting to understand the clerics role and how good we are in a group setup.

I think its mostly a matter of l2p all this "X class is useless" whine
  • Options
    nissenonbeersnissenonbeers Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i like these posts, i run around and fear i will get nerfed, the more people there cry the less chance for a nerf.

problem is t here is no real dmg in dungeions, well ofc if people stand in **** and stuff, but then its their problem.
    clerics overheal and then get aggro, i started to "slack" i basilcy dont heal with anything else then with my atwills
    i even started to cast astral shield Down as normal version for the dmg reduction only, since the healing aint needed so no reason to overheal = more aggro!

i only got aggro promblems if its bad tanks.
This discussion has been closed.