test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Endgame Thaumaturge Guide

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    uurbsuurbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 449 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    "Last edited by runicfi; 06-14-2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Updated." -- last line in the first post. Did you also read the big red letters?
    Proud member of Dragon Clan - German Gaming Community
  • Options
    freedumb4evafreedumb4eva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 342
    edited August 2013
    Necromancy.
  • Options
    cdrbrigadecdrbrigade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pyrateking wrote: »
    I lost 500 Gear score point utilizing this spec. Also the feat points didn't add up so however you did this I feel I wasted a respect learning that it can not be as good as I had done on my own prior. Wish I could bill you for the respect.
    That's what you get for being a Cookie cutter.LOL
  • Options
    guldukgulduk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Does anyone know where the feats build that was on this page can be found?
  • Options
    takhisis2013takhisis2013 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I was wondering if anyone had screen shots of the powers and feats section. I am a visual person and need to be able to see what they are...or does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    uurbsuurbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 449 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    This build is outdated. Don't use it. Look up the CW section on the sticky thread, most of the builds there have either pictures or links to build tools.
    Proud member of Dragon Clan - German Gaming Community
  • Options
    laganddclaganddc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm sorry if I didn't saw, but could you post screenshot of your feats.
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    laganddc wrote: »
    I'm sorry if I didn't saw, but could you post screenshot of your feats.

Read the post above you. This build is no longer relevant. There are at least 3-4 other up to date guides in this subforum.