test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(Old, Archive) Master List of Class Builds

1235»

Comments

• Options
    magrynmagryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't be fooled about the alleged Perma-Stealth TR build It just does not work in reality. I've now tested on two different characters each rolled from new and played through to 60 and tier 2 and both times - stealth time was no different to that experience with other TR builds. Each time I followed the build directions to the letter and both times average results. I've even dragged the guild leader into this debate, he at the time defended the build concept, so I challenged him to go play one. He rolled up a female human not unlike the posted build and had is wife run it up to lvl 50 at which point he deleted it as a lost cause.
    I'm not sure who the creator of the build was playing in PvP but any reasonable player melee or caster class will absolutely own this type of TR in PvP. What a waste of time.
    I suggest anyone posting builds that profess PvP dominance make sure you play test them first against reasonable PvP teams.
  • Options
    pipetstebepipetstebe Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice TR build
  • Options
    unruly65unruly65 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Was wondering why I have no sayso when I level-up. All I get is a chance to see what I got. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you've leveled up past 5 or 6, you'd see there are choices to make, although they are slightly limited before level 20
  • Options
    aienkoyaienkoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for this great list! Very helpful!
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Added:

scozzers' Healing Powers and Synergistic Feats

Also updated some tags. If I forgot anyone or anything, please drop me a PM and I'll take care of it. :) Happy gaming!
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    archfinedfolioarchfinedfolio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    thanks bud, anyway we can get a set up for these builds as well?
  • Options
    zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    afryseafryse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9
    edited July 2013
    thanks for your hard work compiling, wish we still had the strong player base in open beta
  • Options
    kromeboykromeboy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone know if the builds on Page 1 have been updated due to the changes made July 1?
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kromeboy wrote: »
    Anyone know if the builds on Page 1 have been updated due to the changes made July 1?

i dont think so, they are all old an outdated, mines not up there either cause he is afk or doesn't know half of dragon is using it..

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?322521-best-GF-build-atm-By-FearItsSelf-jun4-2013
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    x3ladex3lade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    kromeboy wrote: »

The Perma-Stealth build has been updated. Big changes to increase damage while maintaining the Perma-Stealth.

Update:

Armor
    Changed Battlefield Scavenger for Battlefield Skulker

Weapon
    Changed Main hand Drake Master Assassin for Battlefield Skulker's Long Dagger

Ring/Amulet
    Changed Demonweb Wrap for Occult Amulet of Vitality
    Changed Surgeon's Bands for Occult Ring of Respite

Ability Score
    Changed STR focused for DEX focus

Enchantment
    Replaced 5 Silvery Enchantments for 5 Tenebrous Enchantment
    Changed Thunderhead Armor Enchantment for Soulforge Armor Enchantment
    Changed Bilthorn Weapon Enchantment for Vorpal Weapon Enchantment
    Replaced Dark Defensive Enchantment for Radiant Defensive Enchantment

Feats
    Changed Heroic Feats
    Change Scoundrel/Saboteur to Executioner

The old Perma-Stealth build would usually deal 8K Critical Impact Shot and thats with Lurker's Assault. With the big changes your Impact Shot can now do over 21K Critical Impact Shot
    21_zpsa0a43449.png
  • Options
    ringmaster45ringmaster45 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gaghgfcdgah
  • Options
    kimonkakimonka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There's another guide for gfs, which is more of a defensive build type:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?407291-Des-s-GF-Interceptor-Tank-Build
    Just checked it out, and it looks pretty good :o
  • Options
    arvelen1arvelen1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    no Wizard :(
  • Options
    devil2515devil2515 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wich one its the best for PVP and PVE?

Guardian Fighter

Rokuthy's Hybrid Tanking Build for End Game PvE Content & Skill Discussion
    Envy's DPS Guardian Fighter compendium for PvP
    Venore's Debuff Turtle Tanking Guide
    Aegis' Wrathful Defender Build, a tanking guide
  • Options
    devil2515devil2515 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wich one its the best for PVP and PVE?

Guardian Fighter

Rokuthy's Hybrid Tanking Build for End Game PvE Content & Skill Discussion
    Envy's DPS Guardian Fighter compendium for PvP
    Venore's Debuff Turtle Tanking Guide
    Aegis' Wrathful Defender Build, a tanking guide
  • Options
    azeryk1azeryk1 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I spend most of my time in-game doing the skirmishes and dungeons and a level 60 rogue, so far I've spec'd 4612 on power and 459 on armor penetration and not found any problems thus far and have been able to beat most other rogues for damage. But should I be looking to reduce my power number and put more into armor penetration?
  • Options
    azeryk1azeryk1 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    and whats better for a rogue, defense or deflection?
  • Options
    bluflametrugamebluflametrugame Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have an idea of a hybrid Thaumaturge/Renegade build that in theory sounds very viable. Was wondering if anyone else has tried this, or if anyone could possibly crunch some numbers and check this out. What if you went:

Heroic: Thaumaturge: Renegade:
    3302 5000 0550
    3000 5500 5000

Granted the I'm not talking about the heroic feats right now. If you were to mix these two classes together you would get what in my opinion are the best damage boosters in the Thauma-tree and the best damage/crit boosters in the Renegade-tree... Please critique, test, and respond with any positive and/or negative responses.
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Totally forgot about this sticky, I took a brief look when i first started (but had no idea what they meant.

Anyway i have a guide for Wizards, its not exactly a build guide. but its a guide of collective information on feats/powers, and class mechanics and such.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?385321-Grimah-s-Comprehensive-Wizard-guide

Take a look and put it with the rest if you think it is worth adding :)

thanks.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Unstuck as the last edit was over a month ago and much has changed and will be changing. (To be clear, the author of the OP was also flagged as inactive since June 30th)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . Build/Guide/Resource authors, please check the new thread and re-submit your works as outlined in the new thread's OP. Thanks!
    Sticky: [Community] Class Guides, Builds, and Resources
This discussion has been closed.