Install Arc
Options

The Critical Cleric (Deistik's build)

Comments

• Options
    xploitforumxploitforum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    Don't get it, not worth it. Whatever my pictures show is current.

Thank you. Sadly, i'm a half-elf and won't be able to get as many points into BF feat as your picture. Oh well :)
  • Options
    sirxluissirxluis Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are you left handed?
  • Options
    sveetersveeter Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because only 1 point in Rising Hope doesnt give you 100% uptime. Feel free to do the math yourself, but 2 points is nearly 100% uptime, worth more than 2% more divine power to me.

I was wondering if that was the case. Where can you see the exact percent chance? The game doesn't say
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sirxluis wrote: »
    are you left handed?

Indeed, I am.

@sveeter - You can't. Unspecifiederror tested out the uptime, and I can verify it :)
  • Options
    sveetersveeter Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok i'll take your word for it.

Edit- Why didn't you take Holy Resolve? I thought it was one of the more useful feats
  • Options
    ases3noases3no Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey deistik can you link your gear??
  • Options
    saixmoon2saixmoon2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Help me pls, which is better: Lance of Faith or Sacred Flame ?

in this guide u use Lance of faith, but on youtube u used Sacred Flame (cos u said its much better).

so now im confiuse o_o
  • Options
    pewpewandqqpewpewandqq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every defense slot, I put Azure (+defense). Once I get my cat stacked up with defense gear, I might regear my own defense slots to Raidant (+HP). Most of my offensive slots are power, but a few are crit/recovery. And yes, once I got to around ~3800 of those 2 stats, I started stacking pure power (keeping defense above 2200).

And yup, it sure isn't cheap, but ****, does it look sexy!

Which items have ur cat? Couz if I put the ring (hp/def/deflection) and the power/crit/recovery ring, I get just ~2030 defense. But u have +200 than me. How? Cause, U said u did a regear: defense -> HP. So I rly dont know what a hell is going on.. :D

And how many power enchantment u have? How many in ur gear and how many in ur cat? Rank 7-8, I think. And which runestones you use on cat?
  • Options
    nekkrathnekkrath Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi deistik, thx for your guide. But how you got 23 points in heroic? Sorry, got it, human its the solution;)
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Which items have ur cat? Couz if I put the ring (hp/def/deflection) and the power/crit/recovery ring, I get just ~2030 defense. But u have +200 than me. How? Cause, U said u did a regear: defense -> HP. So I rly dont know what a hell is going on.. :D?

All enchants/runestones are R7, and I forgot to mention I put a +def runestone in my Ioun instead of a +% stat one (since I was already hitting heavy DR on every stat but defense).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    saixmoon2 wrote: »
    Help me pls, which is better: Lance of Faith or Sacred Flame ?

in this guide u use Lance of faith, but on youtube u used Sacred Flame (cos u said its much better).

so now im confiuse o_o

I use Astral Seal and Brand of the Sun nowadays.
  • Options
    pewpewandqqpewpewandqq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All enchants/runestones are R7, and I forgot to mention I put a +def runestone in my Ioun instead of a +% stat one (since I was already hitting heavy DR on every stat but defense).

Ahh okay. thx. And can u answer me for my other questions?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Next time I'm actually logged in, sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    All rank 7s:

Dark (3)
    Azure (defense slot) (4)
    Azure (offense slot) (2)
    Radiant (offense slot) (2)
    Silvery (offense slot) (1)

Stone:
    Azure (offense gear slot) (2)
    Radiant (offense gear slot) (1)
    Empowered Runestone (1)
    Profane Runestone (one in offense, one in defense) (2)

Current stats:
    Power - 5740
    Crit - 3700 (42%)
    Recovery - 3971 (38%)
    Defense - 2395
    52% AP gain
    12.7k Gear Score
  • Options
    torrenz1torrenz1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see the 9 points in Righteous are all for divine power generation. Suppose I didn't need them, what else should I get? And if I get Mark of Mending, will Healer's Lore be worth using over Divine Fervor?
  • Options
    stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    This seems to be the basic crit build that you see on all the fan sites, I do like this build but have tweaked it slightly. Good build overall
    stoneneverwinter_zpsadaf4b92.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Unsure why you wouldn't want all the DP you can get in some of the harder dungeons, but IF you picked up Mark of Mending, I'd still only use Lore if you can maintain 100% or close to that uptime on Hallowed Ground.

I posted this build almost a full month ago, and I've given several people permission to repost it elsewhere (since I don't really care).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Video <--- Spider boss, no knockoffs, 1 cleric, 1 CW, no potions used.
  • Options
    eminoticeminotic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty standard build, then again I guess there aren't many options
  • Options
    bornescallonbornescallon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for sharing this deistik.

I unfortunately did not go with a human when I rolled my cleric. Iam doing a respec at lvl 60 and want to try out your build. My question is what feats would you change without the bonus 3 racial bonus from human?

Thanks for your help with this.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    eminotic wrote: »
    Pretty standard build

I'm assuming you mean because me and a few other clerics did the testing to make this a standard build. Most people weren't even 60 when I posted this.

@ bornescallon - Not much choice but to drop points in Domain Synergy (who cares) and Bountiful Fortune (hurts a little but o well).
  • Options
    ryusai2ryusai2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Deistik,

Can I ask you what set pieces you use? I'm wondering what gear to go for. I'm atm full grand templar (or how it was called sorry). Though when I put on 2 pieces of my grand templar armor (450+crit) and 2 pieces of my divine emissary (400+crit) my GS is way higher than if i go for 4set Grand Templar. Thanks :)

psx: Sorry if this has been asked before
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Currently using 2p Miracle healer and 2p Beacon of faith (that's +450 recovery and +450 power). Your gear score is just your healing/damage stat added to your protection stat... it doesn't mean a whole lot, to be honest.

If they ever fix 4p miracle healer I'll test it out.
  • Options
    xploitforumxploitforum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Currently using 2p Miracle healer and 2p Beacon of faith (that's +450 recovery and +450 power). Your gear score is just your healing/damage stat added to your protection stat... it doesn't mean a whole lot, to be honest.

If they ever fix 4p miracle healer I'll test it out.

Deistik, for people who don't have any miracle healer's yet, do you recommend maybe 2p beacon and 2p grand templar?

Right now i'm 4/4 T1 Divine Emiss and I wanna get out of it :D
  • Options
    bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello new here, i just saw u didn't pick wisdom every 10 levels any reason why?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    2p of any of the t2 sets is a good bet. At least until they fix the 4p sets to actually be useful.

@ bori08: because this build focuses on crit and recovery over pure healing, and that would be STR and CHA.
  • Options
    perzianperzian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thanks for the guide. i'm pretty new to the game and i'm sure this will help me in my endeavors.
  • Options
    yuinojiyuinoji Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ah guys, i wanna ask something, this is bothering me at whole nite LOL

i saw my friend can deal dmg better than me(we were in the same level), i mean his magic spell skills(for ex. daunting of light)
    he was an elf with WIS and CHA build . . and me, a human with STR and CHA build . .

wut do ya think?
    Is it worth to increase our STR more than WIS for more dmg output?
    cuz I think, WIS increase our magic spell dmg also . .
  • Options
    catamituscatamitus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice build! Works really well on my DC :)
  • Options
    fussybritchesfussybritches Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Love this guide! You hooked me on this game with this one. Awesome sir!

Just do a favor for the other new players who find your guide- edit it and change the spell name abbreviations to the full spell names(or any other abbreviations). When you get in to specifics in the guide it starts to become another language if you haven't ever played the game. But if you do just that this guide is the top notch and I have recommended it to several people. thanks a ton!