test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• covencoven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    timiaz wrote: »
    I love you how people actually take time to respond to people who don't deserve a response...

Oh? so you make those decisions. On who can post what and what people are allowed to post? Wow i'm envious! Ok well i'm making the decision to respond to you and your post...well...seriously, it really doesn't deserve a response. Let's not be hypocrites please.
  • rivolf2rivolf2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NICE im again 58 lvl :facepalm:
  • sixonazsixonaz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can we not all put some positivity here? This is an awesome game! I'm sure programmers don't wanna read through 1000 complaints and have 1 good comment. Have some of you not watched The Guild? All complaining does is make programmers hate their own work and doubt themselves. So why not, instead of posting useless BS, say something positive like. "I'm glad that you guys are down to fix any issues there is with the awesome game you have. Keep up the good work and I hope to experience the changes!"
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad that you guys are return my lvl from 60 to 58 :sarcasm:
  • covencoven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well stated sixonaz! Kudos.;)
  • maliwolfmaliwolf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've said it before and I will say it again...

Even World of Warcraft, an established game, sometimes has unannounced downtime, unexpected patches etc. And I PAY for WoW.
    The reason has been mentioned before: some people intend to break or misuse the game's options.

I think downtime is annoying, agreed. But that's only because I'm afraid my Celestial coins will be lost ;) I have a RL next to the game. And yes, that was mentioned before too, so do the dev team. You can't expect them to work every minute of every day.

Annoying as it might be that they have to shut down the game, they are doing a good job trying to track down bugs and hacks.
    Like, when my truck has all bells and whistles go off for a malfunction, I don't keep driving it, knowing it will break down by itself someday... would you?
  • puk87puk87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why am i being pushed back 3 lvls ?
  • bellowmerebellowmere Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    umm just a quick question...the server is up but.. ive lost two levels and am redoing a quest from ages ago lol?? any reason why?
    edited May 2013
    apparently there was a rollback
  • elarti1985elarti1985 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the up-time different for different time zones or? I still can't enter my game.
  • veranarsaveranarsa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in.... Yay!!
  • laliaeuyeuylaliaeuyeuy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    finally server upupupup.. Let's go Let's go Let's go
    time to hunting!!
  • oriltar34oriltar34 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it normal that i lost all my progression from yesterday ? Back from 25 to 18... :(... I had finally bought a horse... Anyway. Great game, gonna buy my horsy again !
  • demonxjjdemonxjj Banned Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are probably 51684975151,68 people trying to log in now. Just chillin'
  • theflyinfishtheflyinfish Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My character has been deleted. Any way to get it back?
  • theflyinfishtheflyinfish Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oriltar34 wrote: »
    Is it normal that i lost all my progression from yesterday ? Back from 25 to 18... :(... I had finally bought a horse... Anyway. Great game, gonna buy my horsy again !

Same with me except i lost everything as i created mine yesterday
  • sniurassniuras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost my character, that i created yesterday. What is going on?
  • twister197twister197 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From lvl 25 to lvl 16 all my gear lost all my gold gone. I want an explanation right now!
  • anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    screenggr.jpg
  • ermhzermhz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and the disconnecting at entering pvp, skirmish and dungeons are still there =(((( its been a week and still no fix =((((
  • holsacholsac Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those that did not dig through threads -

There was a major server roll back by at least a couple of days (have read a week in one thread). Anything you have done during that period is now gone. There are some exceptions to this but most of those deal with Zen. This has to do with a major exploit some people found and took advantage of.

To compensate for this, they are putting together some 'gift' packages which we will receive at a later date. Unknown what well be in them.
  • spacedinvaderspacedinvader Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    holsac wrote: »
    For those that did not dig through threads -

There was a major server roll back by at least a couple of days (have read a week in one thread). Anything you have done during that period is now gone.

It's been rolled back by 7 hours.
    Not days.
    M i n e r v a | R e q u i e m
  • internatiointernatio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not days.
    How Many Others Had To Turn They're Comps Off & Back On
    KhorneFlakes.jpg
  • coarsedragoncoarsedragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been rolled back to zero Celestial coins :mad:
  • shadieladyshadielady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Celestial coins are my biggest pev!,.. truing to save them up is hard enough without the downtime,.. but to reset them!?!
  • holsacholsac Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not days.

Thanks for the correction. Goes to show you how stuff gets exaggerated on the forums.
  • jatob4jatob4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down ? Cant Login...
  • coarsedragoncoarsedragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shadielady wrote: »
    The Celestial coins are my biggest pev!,.. truing to save them up is hard enough without the downtime,.. but to reset them!?!

Mine too. Starting over is a really bad.
  • friendpactfriendpact Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Downtime is to be expected in any game, especially an "open beta". A rollback is especially welcomed if it truly solves the issues caused by exploiters.

Having said that, they need to do a MUCH better job communicating with the players. Everyone will stop moaning about the servers being down if 1) an explanation is provided of why they are down and 2) a close approximation of when service will be restored.

And before other players reply with a "stop your complaining, it's a beta...", remember that for them, this is a business! They have millions of dollars invested in the game, countless development hours, and if the continue to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off the player base (customers), they risk losing it all. And yes, my entire guild and myself are all paying founders.
  • shlomo6shlomo6 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so how do we get things back that we had before the rollback that were real money. like the 5 preservation stones i had in the AH?
This discussion has been closed.