test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The launch date has not been announced yet, go to the news page to check for updates. No, the Beta characters will not be deleted at launch, this has been stated many times, use the search feature of the forum for more details.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ermhzermhz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    every time i`m entering pvp skirmish dungeon i`m getting disconnected. after disconnect it takes 3-5 min to enter again because of the login server timeout and etc. every new maintenance means new errors =((((
  • Options
    thlaylirahthlaylirah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a way to turn off other players in town so it's easier to click on the npcs that everyone crowds around?
    .gif.gif.gif.gif
  • Options
    kotki99kotki99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This new patch is a bit laggy, not saying it's bad it is just really laggy. Not only for me even for a lot of my friends that play.
  • Options
    jonsnow1949jonsnow1949 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about a Mac version? I didn't realize you must have a PC until after I registered. How long will JonSnow1949 have to wait before he can see Neverwinter?
  • Options
    dawnsidedawnside Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is the server down ore what ,how long is this going to take I get a red light on servers?
  • Options
    daegrosdaegros Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about a Mac version? I didn't realize you must have a PC until after I registered. How long will JonSnow1949 have to wait before he can see Neverwinter?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?8631-NWO-for-MAC-users&highlight=macintosh

A few posts in gives some details on how to play with a MAC. Although it doesn't look like it is going to be support anytime soon.
  • Options
    jamesjsmithjamesjsmith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dawnside wrote: »
    is the server down ore what ,how long is this going to take I get a red light on servers?

same here again i'm getting really fed up with this
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    same here again i'm getting really fed up with this

definition of open beta
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Can`t anyone from the team tell us when it
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    got cut off sorry piz give us a time ore date?
  • Options
    superstardogsuperstardog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love that post wartimeraider! It says it all!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That true a beta is a beta!!
  • Options
    cronis10000cronis10000 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game is in open beta, characters will not be deleted since Cryptic would have to refund all the zen transactions, provide all founders a SECOND head start but it won't happen and the game is just going to transition at some point in the near future to live.
  • Options
    cooper6040cooper6040 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still no Paladins :(
  • Options
    pojzonpojzon Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every MMO journalist allready said that if company sells stuff or charges for playin, then the game is no longer in open beta. If they want us to test the game then either they should pay us, players to do so, or let supporters do it completly for free with full content they might need to do so.

source: MMORPG.COM

Game is LIVE and its just rip off now.
  • Options
    hyperdusthyperdust Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GM can you add pk on other player and a duel to other ppl ...to enhance our own battle technique....the thing that you forget to attach in the game.... i wonder this game is fantastic and great but lack of capability to enjoy a 100% player satisfaction.....try to look out the granado espada online has a nice colony war....can we have it in this game......colony war is very fantastic guild battle i ever experience......hoping to see the game to make much better....thanks
  • Options
    fancyaxelfancyaxel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game is perfect so far, The gameplay, the story, the features...everything! This game has a great future, keep the good work PW ^^

-Axel
  • Options
    mohannmohann Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fancyaxel wrote: »
    The game is perfect

Dear PWE, stop making alt accounts. I can't believe any player could be so blind to write such thing.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    fancyaxel wrote: »
    The game is perfect so far, The gameplay, the story, the features...everything! This game has a great future, keep the good work PW ^^

-Axel
    I like the game so far, but even I will acknowledge it has large flaws, the game is far from perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tallbuttallbut Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the game down for maintenance ?
  • Options
    tgrinselltgrinsell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    rivolf2rivolf2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea what happened?
  • Options
    druudlovedruudlove Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the servers down or what?
    ... Can
  • Options
    jameshadesjameshades Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    would love to see extra classes such as paladin and posibly the ability to design a subrace (such as half drow or moon elf)
  • Options
    camirdracamirdra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From reading the thread I gather that it's down due to some people using an exploit to get AD in the AH. They were selling items in AH for a negative amount then when they purchased them they got the item AND the AD. Crummy ppl cheating and interrupting our game time... geeze
  • Options
    kerrigan40kerrigan40 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i just made a account today... why cant I play did I brake it o.O
  • Options
    eg10deepeg10deep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is this game worth playing, gave up WoW, TSW, EE getting bored lmk!
  • Options
    heocon1981heocon1981 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    man, I've been waited to play since noon. I was able to play in the morning, but the server became unavailable after noon. Does anyone know when it will be back online?
This discussion has been closed.