test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher stuck at white screen.

123457»

Comments

• Options
    oldsnakemgsoldsnakemgs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    so0l wrote: »
    Doesn't exist for me either. The only thing in my live folder is a folder called piggs.

That is one of the folders in the live folder BUT is there no .exe file in that is called "gameclient.exe" ? This is the default path for starting the game at all.
    You do not have to look for another folder once you are in "live", there must be this exec file.
  • Options
    nazghoulsnazghouls Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    + some more ...have same problem no gameclien.exe no nothin` ...any solutions ?
  • Options
    mourinhamourinha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think we need to wait for mods to patch the client or the launcher. Its no doom for the game but is a very sad open beta start.

Give us Mounts Mods xDD :) and I forgive you for the bad start
  • Options
    so0lso0l Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That is one of the folders in the live folder BUT is there no .exe file in that is called "gameclient.exe" ? This is the default path for starting the game at all.
    You do not have to look for another folder once you are in "live", there must be this exec file.

Nope. :(

NvIoBTN.jpg
  • Options
    oldsnakemgsoldsnakemgs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    so0l wrote: »
    Nope. :(

NvIoBTN.jpg

That is totally weird Oo.
  • Options
    mourinhamourinha Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That is totally weird Oo.

same here bro. nothing here too
  • Options
    lshansenlshansen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nothing the my folder either just getting the html thing.... :c
  • Options
    beckendbeckend Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here as well...
    Downloading new version of client. Maybe it will help... I'm using client from last beta event.
  • Options
    beckendbeckend Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    martrynmartryn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I see I'm not the only one having issues. I'm on the fence with this game already. I can get my DnD fix with DDO, which is now free to play, but I'm a huge fan of Forgotten Realms. I might give up on this if it's going to be plagued with problems, which pretty much sums up 4th edition in general.
  • Options
    so0lso0l Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, beckend. That fixed it!

I figured they'd post stuff like this to the bugs section, guess I should have been checking general.
  • Options
    tepmuhamoptepmuhamop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem here.... i was so excited 1 min before open beta and then... :(

I DID IT , I"M IN :D
    Best wishes,
    MD FrosT
  • Options
    martrynmartryn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, looks like mine is fixed now. I was impressed with the responsiveness and communication of the developers with this issue. I just hope they extend the Beta a few hours to compensate for lost time. Not that I'll be awake to enjoy any extra hours, but still.
This discussion has been closed.