edited April 2013
    well... its beta, right? :) and its free
    ****, nothing to complain about...
  • Options
    delornedelorne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ss222 wrote: »
    USEYOUR GAME FOLDER TO START !

f.e : Cryptic Studios/Neverwiner/Live/GameClient.

Now pay me a 1$ for this advice :P

Yeah, I already tried that before checking here again, but then the account server keeps timing out, so either way, still can't play.
  • Options
    drowbeatendrowbeaten Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you! :cool:
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Same Issue here, and it somehow disables my internet connection, and I have to reset my modem. EVERY TIME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zearlthzearlth Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i wonder can developers make great game if first thing that i see here is a authorization server crash...
  • Options
    bighalsybighalsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yep, I have the same problem. On the times that the client launcher/patcher actually goes beyond white it shows a Javascript error and I have to kill the script and it goes back to blank. So sounds like someone screwed up some code in the actual patcher connecting to the server. I doubt there's a need to re-DL everything, just sit tight for a while and go do something else for now.
    Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large.
  • Options
    novalidtitlenovalidtitle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same issue as everyone else, white launcher and if I just launch the game skipping the launcher it just sits at connecting to account server until it eventually times out and kicks me back to the login screen
  • Options
    gair22gair22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bighalsy wrote: »
    Yep, I have the same problem. On the times that the client launcher/patcher actually goes beyond white it shows a Javascript error and I have to kill the script and it goes back to blank. So sounds like someone screwed up some code in the actual patcher connecting to the server. I doubt there's a need to re-DL everything, just sit tight for a while and go do something else for now.

The jquery error is because the server is down, according to the logs. Don't redownload anything.
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    At least some of you are moving a little bit past the white screen. Scares me that that is all it has been for me the whole time
  • Options
    madmedic62madmedic62 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 57
    edited April 2013
    Servers are NOT down, attempts to contact the account server is timing out, just be patient
    4EiUC6D.png
  • Options
    zassathzassath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sunduck wrote: »
    well... its beta, right? :) and its free
    ****, nothing to complain about...
    it isn't really nothing to complain about if you paid $200 for a founder pack...
  • Options
    renextrenext Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a problem with the Launcher, they are 'fixing'... Message from the official fanpage here--> https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame
  • Options
    keddrenkeddren Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From their twitter account two minutes ago:

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/329273029857267713

Please note that if you've tried to bypass the Launcher with gameclient.exe, you'll receive an Account Error timeout. Fix for Launcher soon!
  • Options
    rnyalrnyal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    koranes wrote: »
    same I by passed it and launched the game directly it hung at " connecting to account server "
    yeah me too, I access the game directly inside live folder, but it's always say connecting to account server and finish with timed out.. ohh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    rav4nrav4n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCC FAILLLLLLLLL perfect world and yes same prob white login screen and cant even log in
  • Options
    redstorm55redstorm55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    yep same here.. i think the server's overloaded. Either there's tens of thousands of players in it, or the server has just crashed.
  • Options
    curbstompxcurbstompx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    $199 for a white screen... Suppose worst purchases have been made.
  • Options
    forsakens001forsakens001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ts Work ? a1_2013_4_30_z8uqbmxp34.jpg
    a1_2013_3_5_o8ty7qvwpf.png
  • Options
    barbebarbe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not only is the loader and connect to account server defective
    but even the home page http://www.crypticstudios.com/neverwinter
    has crashed over 40 min ago "Cryptic Studios
    We'll be right back!
    The Cryptic Studios website is currently offline for maintenance and will be back soon. Thank you for your patience and for visiting the Cryptic Studios website!"

"
  • Options
    oldsnakemgsoldsnakemgs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    delorne wrote: »
    Yeah, I already tried that before checking here again, but then the account server keeps timing out, so either way, still can't play.

So much for "VIP access" for 200 bucks -.-
  • Options
    noolidnerdnoolidnerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I think open beta unlocks should have been tiered better. There should have been a tier for the open beta between guardians and open: All the closed beta people.

So, right now, the people trying to log on are both the people who were not Guardians or Founders from the stress test + all the people who were excited about the game but never got a beta key. That's a lot of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sunducksunduck Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hmmm, actually after i skipped some popup javasript errors - i was able to login by pressing enter in login form. Its now shows me "patching" in all-in-white luncher. LOL
  • Options
    dravenblackhanddravenblackhand Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ts Work ? a1_2013_4_30_z8uqbmxp34.jpg

I got the same thing here...and when I try to launch directly, it times out...
  • Options
    devladevla Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been trying to log in for about 25 minutes, same white screen issue on the launcher. Yay for VIP.
  • Options
    jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    Quite annoyed right now.. Priority login my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$.
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Trying to reinstal right now .. well see what happen i guess.. That game is amazing, already after 48 min after the lauch, no one got to play the game (other than beta tester) the ''Server offline'' time have just reached the highest % in history! lol
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    enigmatepes2814enigmatepes2814 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sing to the tune of yellow submarine by the beatles:

We are all waiting on a white login screen, a white login screen, a white login screen :)
  • Options
    oldsnakemgsoldsnakemgs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    jasper2687 wrote: »
    Quite annoyed right now.. Priority login my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$.

Count me in - why did we pay after all ?
  • Options
    crystalheartcrystalheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21
    edited April 2013
    I got the same thing here...and when I try to launch directly, it times out...
    same thing here an now its white screen again
This discussion has been closed.