What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher stuck at white screen.

Comments

• Options
    philgrantphilgrant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The ammount of whine is tasty here. Oh I paid for it. I have no patience,...im a whiny tard that doesnt understand server loads and issues that might pop up.

dude what the hell is your problem? THIS IS OPEN BETA!!! Meaning this problem shoulda been fixed. Open beta means the meaningless bugs should have been fixed. OPen beta for people means they only expect bugs IN GAME. Let me spell that out for you
    I N G A M E
    which means that the launcher shouldnt have a problem! Especially the ones who ****in pain $200 for the game and were able to log in on the 25th through 29th. TO have that ability taken away on its official launch day means bad service. You are obviously not a paying customer so stfu and deal with the "whiny" people. They have there reasons. Perfect world is a good company yes but they have so many flaws that people wont even acknowledge. Raiderz launcher for example but not the forum for that.
    Again
    DEAL WITH THE WHINY PEOPLE AND GET OFF THE FORUMS IF ITS A FREAKING PROBLEM!

Sincerely A non whiny person who didnt pay for the game and doesnt give a **** about the whiny people -__-
  • Options
    dodong1977dodong1977 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still blank screen~
  • Options
    lightnenglightneng Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wtf all the good names are taken TNX PW should have expected some sort of fuuck up, you guys always seem t have issues on your open betas...like no other game company does on theirs....oh i bet you guys let the people who bought the founder pack log in cause they payed. this game will get ruined with the cash shop, pw is so fuucking greedy, they dont care about us...has a gm even replied to this post....
  • Options
    ozzilupoozzilupo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's over 9000....
  • Options
    screamomaxscreamomax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well guys, we're gonna be here for a while.
    In other news, if you play on the Dragon Shard, you're welcome to join my guild Unforgiven once we all get in game!
    Just shoot a mail to Caitlyn@RogueAlliance and I'll get an invite your way.
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Over 9000?!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tepex2010tepex2010 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Try to find GameClient in (Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live) Directory
  • Options
    theodatetheodate Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i get.... Loading please wait..... then the dreaded blank white screen
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oddwin1 wrote: »
    "Open Beta" friend. No where near a finished product. The whole point is so that this DOESN'T happen on launch day.

Also .. this is Cryptic we are talking about....

This is a f2p game there is no such thing as open beta. This is launch, and as I remember from STO, this is typical of Cryptic.
  • Options
    sinkee1sinkee1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    still waitin -.-
  • Options
    vvvyvvvy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Getting this issue too, just gonna wait it out I suppose.
  • Options
    screamomaxscreamomax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What's Open Beta?
    I don't know any F2P games out of OBT.
  • Options
    exterminosexterminos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    same problem as everyone else at least i am able to craft through gateway though
  • Options
    shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :(
    nw-launcher_zpsba589798.jpg
    shautrusig.jpg
  • Options
    wizardturds1wizardturds1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lightneng wrote: »
    wtf all the good names are taken TNX PW should have expected some sort of fuuck up, you guys always seem t have issues on your open betas...like no other game company does on theirs....oh i bet you guys let the people who bought the founder pack log in cause they payed. this game will get ruined with the cash shop, pw is so fuucking greedy, they dont care about us...has a gm even replied to this post....
    waaah my game that I don't have to pay for is having some problems

Diablo 3 and SimCity had a lot of problems at launch and those are pay to play, calm yourself
  • Options
    oddwin1oddwin1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a f2p game there is no such thing as open beta. This is launch, and as I remember from STO, this is typical of Cryptic.

You sir... are an idiot.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    shaudra wrote: »
    :(
    nw-launcher_zpsba589798.jpg
    Well you're using the wrong OS, obviously.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    White Screen with some plain black text and the option to log in. Crashes when I log in.

This game is the epitome of D&D.

Great Job guys.

When do I get to the part where I make a character though? Normally that comes before the feeling of epic disappointment in a D&D game. Traditionally that is saved for when you die or roll a 1, or fail a skill check. Dammit, I want to die to a level 2 giant rat already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey everybody,

We've been experiencing high load on the website that hosts the launcher page. We're working on a redirect and it should be fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience - we'll be updating this post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?162831-Launcher-issues-Updated-here

:)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    dezi22dezi22 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here... guess noone cares about the players who don't have some kind of payed pack.
  • Options
    lightnenglightneng Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the game you dont have to pay for YET. its either you pay or go home in pw games. the highest rank of a person is whoever dumbs the most money. So think a little more next time.
  • Options
    devasaurdevasaur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so many people complaining over a free game that is in BETA. Holy**** what has the world come to
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    waaah my game that I don't have to pay for is having some problems

Diablo 3 and SimCity had a lot of problems at launch and those are pay to play, calm yourself

Um I don't know what you're talking about, I played Diablo 3 at launch and experienced zero problems at all. Nothing like this or any other f2p games I've tried. -glares at Age of Wushu-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    B> Priority log-in for Founders
    Kthnxbai
  • Options
    soranzsoranz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lightneng wrote: »

actually ... i bought the founders pack and i already played for abit, but when the open beta went live of everyone i got disconnected and i'm having the same problem now.
  • Options
    lillyandralillyandra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    Um I don't know what you're talking about, I played Diablo 3 at launch and experienced zero problems at all. Nothing like this or any other f2p games I've tried. -glares at Age of Wushu-

I am also having this issue. For those that complain hey you win... this is endgame you can uninstall the game and move on congrats. Finally the easy mode MMO we have all been waiting for.
  • Options
    zeewinzeewin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »

I don't know what diablo3 you played at launch, but it wasn't the diablo 3 the rest of us played. Error 37 would like a word with you.
  • Options
    kefkahardkefkahard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That`s what happends when non-D&D fans create a game like this.... full money focus and underestimating actions.
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The game works fine, The launcher took some time to load the page.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The launcher almost seemed to be loading normally, the graphics and countdown timer at 00:00:00 loaded. Beautiful.

I log in.

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.