test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

IMHO Trickster Rogue Way too Overpowered..

167891012»

Comments

• tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, how did a thread about TR's end up being moved to the GWF/GF sub forum?
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • shiniqamixshiniqamix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is one of the mysteries that we can find out sometimes ^^
  • jennathetallestjennathetallest Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    still overpowered (rogues) ... at 60
  • yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Talk about a dead horse showing up for the wrong beating.
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not that this is in the wrong class forum or anything like that...

DC is OP Imo, in PvE as you quest you have multiple Skills to AoE, you can Root your opponents, push them back and then blast them with an AoE, while healing yourself and killing all the mobs in the AoE. I love my DC but it gets boring as to healing in a dungeon it's really simple we don't have a target system but our healing skills are all AoE except for Healing Words which is a great skill to use but sometimes you wanna switch it out for something like Forge Master or a debuff skill to help boost dmg, we have 3 debuff skills so pick 1.

as for TR, I just made 1 not too long ago it's good dmg..but seems really boring to me I got to lv 26 or so I'm sure it will pick up but..eh
  • imperialmenimperialmen Member Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    I have both a level 60 rogue and a GWF. And believe me, a GWF is much more fun to play than a rogue. Rogue is a glass cannon, his damage is very high, but he cant risk taking any damage. A couple of wrong moves and you are dead. GWF is kinda like a monster. He just bulldozes anything he puts his sights on, without bothering about wrong moves and stuff. I played PvP at level 59 with my GWF and destroyed the other team. I am scared only of the GFs, they keep blocking my attacks, unless I run around to their back. IMO TRs are very easy to kill.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nice necro, jennathetallest . And why is a DC-TR discussion in this class forum?
  • rustypipe7889rustypipe7889 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You want to see OP in pvp, rogues are one thing but the DAMAGE a cleric can take is just ridiculous! it usually takes 2-3(usually 3) to drop a cleric between its defense and healing abilities. You get 2-3 clerics on the opposing team that know what they are doing, good night. You will NEVER damage the other team if they stick together.

Clerics need to be a lil more squishy in my opinion and pull less aggro in PVE.

Getting back on the Rogues topic in PVP they can take a pretty good beating as well I have found if they are geared well, but my armor pen hasn't hit max yet and is pretty crappy so I will have to test this out again once I hit the cap and see how it fairs.
  • holthar1stholthar1st Member Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    sinorai wrote: »
    so i've started playing devoted Cleric.. wasn't that difficult to play.. although getting mobs killed was quite tricky, since i had to heavily rely on CC's.. when playing cleric i initially went full power and only choose items that would raise my power.. it didn't work out.. anyways... i got to lvl 22 before i started a new class..

i started a trickster rogue.. halfling.. very fun class to play.. buuut.. waaaay too overpowered.. crit over 1k.. and avg dmg was around 300-500.. at lvl 11-12... that's way more than my cleric at lvl 20+.. dunno if it was just my trickster rogue that got waaay too lucky on items,.. or my cleric that was unfortunate with items.. either way.. imho.. way to much of a difference...

on a sidenote.. being a healer in dungeons is HARD!!.. with no targeting system... make skills heal the ones with lowest? or chain heals that heals the lowest and then jumps to the 2nd lowest.. also dunno if guardian fighters have lots of taunts but it most certanly felt like i as a cleric was the tank... or just me being unfortunate and grouped with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> tanks.. dunno..

just my opinions.. correct me i'f i'm wrong.. and please don't flame.. ^^

...and WTF does this have to do with the BARRACKS = GF and GWF...

this post needs to be moved...bigtime
  • shiningxarmorshiningxarmor Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    They are OP in PvP.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Closing for necromancy. Read the Rules, please.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.