Comments

• Options
    tattila12tattila12 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i hope to get one soon
  • Options
    kacettkacett Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm glad i have not bought any founder's pack with so much problem, that it can't be activated and such etc!!
  • Options
    redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    /flail. That is all.
  • Options
    maverickwerewolfmaverickwerewolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited March 2013
    So around what time of day does the beta start on Friday? Sorry if that's a stupid question. I thought I remembered seeing the time somewhere in another topic, but now I can't find it. >.>

Can't wait for the beta. :D
    Dedicated NWN roleplayer for 7+ years, the Village of Creation (VoC) server
  • Options
    darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So around what time of day does the beta start on Friday? Sorry if that's a stupid question. I thought I remembered seeing the time somewhere in another topic, but now I can't find it. >.>

Can't wait for the beta. :D

The previous two betas have started at noon PST on the Friday of the weekend.
  • Options
    deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Time warp please... Can't wait no more... :| 2 days too far!!
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There just always seem to be interference for me each time this weekend comes up. It's just been rotten timing each time!

This weekend looks like no exception! I'll be able to squeeze some time in this weekend, but not nearly as much as I like. Each time, the weekend BEFORE the actual window was wide open. :)

This pretty much exemplifies my luck in life. I shouldn't say that, I have a great life, but I am frustrated by the timing of these weekends!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    There's this Arena, where Aliens sell their Wares. Oooh, and beta keys for free! Must be some spelljammer place.
  • Options
    mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Is there a winners list for the various contests?, specifically for the several "Comment to Win" threads.
    I have not seen a single thank you post, so i'm being curious on whether the packs have been sent one at a time or if all at once on Friday.

( nine pages from searching 'pack' )
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thecopainthecopain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sorry if this doesn't go here.. I can't make new topics yet (for some reason? I've had this account for over a year), but I received a beta weekend invite E-mail, but no key was in the E-mail (And it's asking for a key)... what do I do? I just have links and info on the beta and the E-mail saying I was invited... but there's no actual key to enter..
  • Options
    morgitsmorgits Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Two more days.

I
    CAN'T
    WAIT!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All Out Assault - Not just a guild...but a gaming community

Website/ Recruitment Thread
  • Options
    cswaindaddycswaindaddy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    thecopain wrote: »
    Sorry if this doesn't go here.. I can't make new topics yet (for some reason? I've had this account for over a year), but I received a beta weekend invite E-mail, but no key was in the E-mail (And it's asking for a key)... what do I do? I just have links and info on the beta and the E-mail saying I was invited... but there's no actual key to enter..

This happened to me as well. Anyone know what's up?
  • Options
    copperkidcopperkid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same with me, recieved email invitation, no key. confused
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    If you're getting "invitations" to Closed Beta, your account is already flagged for access. However, if you're seeing emails that are promotions about the Founders pack that mention the Betas, then those are just marketing emails to try and get you to buy the Founders packs. Regardless, if one is due a key and did not yet get it, one needs to contact Support for help, as the forum staff do not handle Account Billing issues.

One may contact support either by the link that says "Siupport" up top every page in this web site, or by emaling
    customerservice@perfectworld.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    If you're getting "invitations" to Closed Beta, your account is already flagged for access. However, if you're seeing emails that are promotions about the Founders pack that mention the Betas, then those are just marketing emails to try and get you to buy the Founders packs. Regardless, if one is due a key and did not yet get it, one needs to contact Support for help, as the forum staff do not handle Account Billing issues.

One may contact support either by the link that says "Siupport" up top every page in this web site, or by emaling
    customerservice@perfectworld.com

More to add about this: To check what access you have, go here and it should say underneath the Key Redemption text field.

For example, underneath mine, some of it says:

Redemption Date - Key Redeemed
    Mar 19 2013 07:22PM - Starter Kit
    Feb 08 2013 03:07PM - NW Founders Friend Key
    Jan 09 2013 11:55PM - PC Gamer (Stormraider Horse)
    Sep 19 2012 09:03PM - TL2 Preorders
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    More to add about this: To check what access you have, go here and it should say underneath the Key Redemption text field.

Mine only says Neverwinter Alpha, but I got an invite to this Beta weekend.

What do?
  • Options
    copperkidcopperkid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The email says "You have been invited!". I received this email on 3/20/2013. It does not appear to be marketing me to purchase a founders pack. Following the link provided to check your redeemed keys mine is:

Redemption Date Key Redeemed
    Feb 24 2013 11:21AM NW Founders Friend Key

I already played in Beta 2 with that key (founder friend key can only be used once). Yet still being told in email that I am invited to beta 3. I'm not complaining about possibly playing in beta 3. But if this is a mistake with the email notifications, someone should be made aware as this could upset/confuse people.
  • Options
    deohnoehdeohnoeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have been trying to sleep for 5hours now... And I am so anxious that I can't even do that!!!
  • Options
    kacettkacett Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Guys for me , i rather wait till this game is officially release then i buy those founder's pack ! During Beta stages ,they are bound to have too much bugs and problems
    !
  • Options
    ulfgranatulfgranat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    deohnoeh wrote: »
    I have been trying to sleep for 5hours now... And I am so anxious that I can't even do that!!!

I salute you, Sir for I have the same problem.. The exitement is...... Wonderfull
  • Options
    fubar45852fubar45852 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just got the guardian pack. I'm ready for this! When can we fire it up?
  • Options
    rh97969rh97969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited March 2013
    Quick question. Does the Guardian of Neverwinter pack also get the priority Q jumps? or is it just normal?
    6ZH4F6g.jpg
  • Options
    sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i can't wait!
    6iscnm.jpg
  • Options
    nepheriusnepherius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Start the servers already ... so we can crash them :)
  • Options
    darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    30 Minutes to go ......... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
  • Options
    toxicchemicalstoxicchemicals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 61
    edited March 2013
    http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/neverwinter-beta-keys-3

4,000+ keys being given away at mmobomb
  • Options
    nimayianimayia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So... Open Beta? Please? I'm dying!
    23.jpg
  • Options
    azoroth123azoroth123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    <removed trolling youtube link per the RoC>
  • Options
    redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    >.> Insert angst here. <.<
  • Options
    jinnixijinnixi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited March 2013
    xenozeno wrote: »
    I was thinking of purchasing the Founder's pack and I read that you could redeem the items in the beta, but what happens when it comes to a character wipe for release? What happens to the items?

i do believe that if you purchased any of the packs you will get the items in launch aswell
    fs.png
This discussion has been closed.