test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Founder's Packs now available!

Comments

• shadathshadath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blur13 wrote: »
    I confess, I LOL'd :)

Yeah I found it hillarious. First time I used that robe took me a bit to figure out that the items dropped on the ground, and I got a bag. That has one slot in it. :P Bag of holes I guess or something along those lines. XD
  • plentyoskillzplentyoskillz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too noticed a quick paypal $200 withdrawal and no founder of the north items yet. I received an email saying payment received but not complete, follow the link below to finish. I finished and it has me login then takes me to the founder pack screen and the green "$199 purchase price of north pack is greyed out, and it says thanks for supporting us, yada yada yada. But still no in game items from in game mail, the founder agent and I have finished rags to riches quest. Later that night I hit the link from the transaction not complete page and it takes me to a transaction error screen, but says the transaction completed. Also in the billing screen I have hit the 6 month history button and the $199 shows payed.
  • avelladavellad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    me too plentyoskillz....only I have yet to actually create a character...I'm waiting for the Hero of the North Founder pack thing to get sorted out before I get involved in actually playing the game...they have my money...I want my goodies...I contacted Customer Support only to be given a response that proves they did not understand what my problem was...so I sent them another note...am still waiting on a response...

The game seems to want me to once again change my display name...but when I enter a new name it tells me there was an error and I need to contact customer support...this is seriously getting stupid...
  • jorealjoreal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can't get the stuff from the Founder's Agent doesn't have the items?
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant help but figure out that the founder pack are getting removed from sales, we want an answer!!! Will those who having issue have the package or not??
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• ca3ru5ca3ru5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also can't redeem my founder's pack via the link from the email...I keep getting the "someone already has your forum display name" error thing...=( I sent in a ticket, hope it gets resolved soon!
    edited May 2013
    *edit* my stuff just got fixed, so if your having issue contact customersupport@perfectworld.com and include account name + transaction id and they should look into it for you ":)

• killernoanmekillernoanme Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can any Administrators give me ChrisDien email address.
  • generalashnakgeneralashnak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is there no information under customer support that says there is a know issue with the Founders Pack? New user, fork out my hard earned and want to play the game. Instead I have gotten stuffed around because every single 'handle' I put in is yaken - including just pure random strings of letters and numbers. What a joke.
    "The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that its not just about football."
    Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals
  • avelladavellad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Abandoned ticket number one. Maybe I worded it badly, but their response to it suggested highly they did not actually read it. Submitted new ticket this morning including all the info they sent in the original transaction confirmation e-mail and told them it would not let me finalize without changing my display name but that all it did was tell me whatever name a chose was already taken no matter what I typed in the little box. I'm really not happy. Once this gets sorted maybe I will be...I suppose it depends on how much fun this game I still haven't played because of the founders pack issues I've been having is...
  • kyros37kyros37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All I can say is good luck with PWE support. I had 3 transactions on Blacklight: Retribution and every one of them was messed up and required going through support. It's about the worst there is, or at least the slowest.
  • illmrynillmryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish I had checked Perfect World's Better Business Bureau rating before I decided to give them any money...there's a reason they got an F and over 46 formal complaints in the last 12 months...and that's just the people who actually went to the BBB.
  • generalashnakgeneralashnak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is there no information under customer support that says there is a know issue with the Founders Pack? New user, fork out my hard earned and want to play the game. Instead I have gotten stuffed around because every single 'handle' I put in is yaken - including just pure random strings of letters and numbers. What a joke.

Right, issue is resolved. Adding my transaction number and username to my ticket allowed customer support to apply my Founders Pack manually. Don't give up on the issue but ensure you include those details.
    "The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that its not just about football."
    Terry Pratchett, Unseen Academicals
    edited May 2013
    glad to report my issue solved as well...now to see if this game is worth playing...haha
  • fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Founders Pack...the $200.00 one. I got a successfull payment receipt and I was tickled pink. Then I get to a screen on PWE website that said that the purchase will be pending until it is reviewed and taken care of. Why? Why would I have spent $200 dollars on something if I knew I was going to have to wait for hours or days....How long have others had to wait after a SUCCESSFUL Payment going through, but still get a pending statement from PWE? I thought if a payment went through just fine, then there were no issues?
  • l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    Got mine! Thanks!
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • sugashowsugashow Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But at what cost (╯>3<)╯
    edited May 2013
    At what cost indeed.
  • kamio100kamio100 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    test tesat test tes test
  • pharmusepharmuse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there an issue with paypal at the moment? Tried to get the hero of the north founder pack and couldn't finalize the payment.
  • madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am testing
    edited May 2013
    Testing again still no title
    edited May 2013
    Same here. I had to call my Credit Card company, they placed a fraud alert from the purchase I made initially to PWE. Because of the amount and the company (a bit scary). I told them it was me making the purchase, so they lifted the fraud freeze and I was able to make the purchase of the Founders Pack. The amount has been deducted from my balance, I have my receipt for the payment, and PWE has my money. I, however, do not have anything at all from them. I feel like I gave them hundreds of dollars for nothing. I have two support tickets directed towards Neverwinter Billing in particular, and I have the receipt images attached to the reports. I've not gotten a single response. Also, from the phone number I was given, their support number doesnt even answercalls, even during their open times. It just said to keep calling back..over..and over..and over.

Let me tell you. This is NOT a great first impression. I'm going to be very weary about purchases in the future, especially large ones, from this company.

Rediculous..absolutely rediculous handeling of this situation, especially when the dollar amount at stake is so high.
  • krazin12krazin12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone heard of an end date to purchasing this item?
    edited May 2013
    like about right now... last time i checked had 22hours left

• arutha336arutha336 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    May 30th is the deadline. The Founder Program ends 5/30. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/

It's on top of every forum page.
  • dave1dave1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so how do i get my diamonds?
  • arutha336arutha336 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get them by click on the flashing icon in the bottom right hand corner.
    edited May 2013
    sucks the titles aren't showing. Can we delete a character we claimed stuff on (not the diamonds) but the other stuff and remake it if we want and claim it again at the npc?
  • gishankgishank Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Madblood - As the titles, the mount, etc (AD will be lost if you redeemed it on that character) are per-account you can redeem them on all characters.

Think it's a bit annoying really that they keep extending the founders packs end-date though. Makes it feel less exclusive. Hehe.
    69ngc6.png