test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Some of us are old kids. lol... old enough to be your dad.. we had the 200 bucks, cuz we work and make money.. I personally know that im reasonably stupid about some things, but my money isnt one of them.. i pay for what i like.. i like this a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Some of us are old kids. lol... old enough to be your dad.. we had the 200 bucks, cuz we work and make money.. I personally know that im reasonably stupid about some things, but my money isnt one of them.. i pay for what i like.. i like this a lot.

What he said....only just Guardian here.
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its a good way to get more to buy, and a good thanks to the ones that have already paid. I am not a founder, I love this game it is one of the best games I ever played. I have been out of work since December or I would of bought me, wife, and son all 60packs. Winter time is awful for construction work.

Anyway thanks founders for supporting the game and have a wonderful weekend. Oh and try out the campaign A Neverwinter Campaign!

You been hit by, you been stuck by, another smooth Redhammer advertisement!!!!
  • Options
    vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I brought my Guardian pack with my own money the same as I brought my first D&D boxset in 84 with my own money.
    Now the reason why, I wanted to as I will enjoy it - nothing more or less.
  • Options
    warden1998warden1998 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I come louncher and i login and its say login error :( why can u say me pls ? :( :eek:
  • Options
    warden1998warden1998 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I play Perfect World Fallen Angel already i have Full G17 weapon and armor , idk why join game ... :(
  • Options
    danatriusdanatrius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone know when beta keys start getting sent out to founder pack owners for this weekend?
  • Options
    cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sure hope my guardian pack I bought today still gets me access. I've not seen anything on my account that claims as such nor a title under my forums account. Makes me worry =\
  • Options
    deilshiftdeilshift Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    guys, where can I find Beta Weekend keys? (sorry for this kind of question, I just registered 1 week ago)
  • Options
    canisknightcanisknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    got heroes of the north pack but cant log in
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cowcowoink wrote: »
    Sure hope my guardian pack I bought today still gets me access. I've not seen anything on my account that claims as such nor a title under my forums account. Makes me worry =\

For your title go to your User CP or where your inbox it, and hit premissions group that should show you your title, if you can't get into game contact customer support.
  • Options
    bludybewbludybew Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    WTF !!!
    :mad:
    member 4OBT.W !
  • Options
    rusemkdrusemkd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Knocks Cadderly's ram-headed walking stick 3 times on the grount
  • Options
    cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    For your title go to your User CP or where your inbox it, and hit premissions group that should show you your title, if you can't get into game contact customer support.

Like others I am still stuck though right now for me it still says Paypal is reveiwing this payment. Sent a ticket in, got the usual response of wait 24 hours. Looks like I'm stuck till tomorrow which I sure hope not.
  • Options
    subidubivappapp1subidubivappapp1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have founder's pack and it still doesn't start the download and still say "account error"
  • Options
    banex9banex9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow they are really pushing them founders packs arnt they this betaweekend is dumb to run like this but its to give founders that special feeling i guess have fun founders
  • Options
    fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    artomon334 wrote: »
    I'm a D&D DM, me and my friends playing D&D 4.0 for few years, we love it! Please spare us a key, we'll be forever grateful)
    0ulLx3vl.jpg?1
    (Mage is on the 2nd floor, not levitating))
    my email artomon2@gmail.com

Oh how I wish i had a key to give . . . you'd get it. The one key I had I gave to my sweetie, and it was worth it . . . after that one weekend she bought her own pack :)
  • Options
    thalonthalon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    that sucks was looking forward to crafting
  • Options
    ifandbutifandbut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    xcammi wrote: »
    Founders and those with the friend key from the founder pack. No other keys will work this weekend.

Really...that is strange... usually games increase the number of players to test their game before it goes "live" not the other way around.

Even stranger that the last beta test let people with PAX keys play but was during PAX.

Just my luck...was only able to play in 1 weekend and for a limited time at that. Now I cant play in the final one and I'll be stuck in ****sville Kentucky for launch.
  • Options
    djrudjru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So yeah, still having that "Account Error" message when attempting to log in, getting kind of sick of this, paid for the Guardian of Neverwinter pack 2 beta weekends ago, and got the email verification saying payment went through the following week. Really sick of the generalized "Account Error" "Help/Support" page that the link on the launcher takes me to. Really considering contacting my bank go get my money back, seeing as I haven't been able to play since I payed for the founders pack. This is absurd.
  • Options
    moon497moon497 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    I am having the account error too, what the hell, I bought my founder pack like everyone else.
  • Options
    kefkahardkefkahard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can tell you, if they say it's a FTP game I rly hope there's no iten which you can buy to upgrade your character skills or something about it. I miss the time games were free. I know ppl need money to live but it's a low kick when you give this kind of things to buyers that makes them unbeatable in some way. I would prefer to make a PTP game so everybody is equal instead. I'm saying that cuz this kind of tactics Cryptics are doing at close beta weekend 4, shows a tendency to thing be like that.

I'm not sure, but that's how I feel about it.
  • Options
    godessevengodesseven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    Do we know about what time the servers will be up and running? I have to go into work tonight and was hoping to be able to atleast take a peek at the game.
  • Options
    xantusaureliusxantusaurelius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I pre-purchased TL2 and all I got was 2 weekends I could have played it and I missed out on those. I got robbed like that game that had ONE beta weekend a week before it launched. THAT WASN'T A BETA, AND THIS ISN'T EITHER.
  • Options
    cercbuscercbus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So exactly how many of us who paid aren't getting into this beta even though we were told we would be.
  • Options
    argent007argent007 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i can get in now, and i bought my founder's pack just a couple days ago, so try it now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    godessevengodesseven Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    I still cant get in. So do you HAVE to pay to get into this one even if you have a key for it?
  • Options
    harbing3rharbing3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also paid for the founder's pack and cannot get in. The game keeps giving me an error. Are they going to compensate us founders with a few more days early access since it looks like we will be keep out of the weekend beta?
  • Options
    essense2301essense2301 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also cannot get in and I am getting "account error". I would like my money back. Fed up of trying over and over again! I bought the foundry pack and this is the thanks I get? Not interested!
  • Options
    erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i find the preorder buisness practices of companies these days to be one big scam and its amazed how they can keep doing that kind of buisness without getting suit and stuffed in jail :/ sad what the gaming companies have turned into :/