Are you tired of missing out on all your guild events because your gaming schedule rarely matches up with everyone else in your group? Are you a medium-heavy roleplayer who wants to immerse themselves in the game world? Do you dislike large guilds and like the closeness of a smaller guild? Do you prefer text chat over ventrilo or other voice systems?
If you said yes to all, then you are in the same situation as I am and I offer a solution. I am forming a late night roleplay guild for those whose playtimes are often restricted to nights for whatever reason. Our main focus will be roleplay and a key part of the guild will be the development of stories and interconnecting events. But we will not neglect the game and with a pool of members with matching schedules, it will be easier to form groups for PvE and PvP.
What I am looking for:
• Late night players – Late night is defined as 8pm PST to 12am or later.
• Medium/Heavy roleplayers – I’m looking for players who want to develop stories for their characters and immerse themselves in the world.
• Good/Neutral aligned characters - Guild will lean more towards Good.
• Age 18 or older – Allows members to create more mature-themed stories if they wish.
• Prefers smaller guilds – The guild will never be large due to its prime hours of activity. But smaller groups allow everyone to be involved and results in more engaging storylines.
• Likes to try out all aspects of the game – You are never required to participate but I suspect some members will at least try to PvP every now and then.
• Ventrilo optional – I would even go far as to say that voice chat may never happen as I’m not a big fan of it. But if vent is implemented, it will always be optional.
I haven't made any serious thoughts on the guild theme but I wager to guess it will be similar to the Harpers. While we are waiting for beta, we could certainly hammer out the theme of the guild.