test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Emergency Maintenance [1/25]

Comments

• lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Okay, so I did one run today on a toon and got the token, the same toon did 15+ runs testerday and didn't get a token. Did 11 runs total today - per the counter - and didn't get a token another token. As a note, I picked up a mini frastr on one of the runs, and then got the message, can only have one unique item again, a couple of runs later. I didn't realise that stupid mini was unique or I would have discarded it. So it probably bugged out at that point.

Take peoples advice, get QA testers. If you don't have the budget, recruit them from the community. People that want the game to be a success, i.e., we the players, will find all the bugs and help you fix them before you go releasing sub-standard products to the wider community. I'd do it for a title, or hell, I'd do it for nothing. I want the game to be fun, not a bug fest.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    It's still broken... 6:50pm. I've run this thing at least 20 times today and still only 1 token from yesterday. all of this and we're limited to only 3 tokens from the event? Does that mean that no one can get the griffin this time?
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    I've done the event on 4 toons.

Toon one:
    Yesterday did many CTAs - 20? 30? not sure - a lot. Got no tokens
    This morning before patch, I did 9 CTAs - no tokens.
    After patch, I had one token. Did 1 CTA to bring my daily total to 10. No 2nd token. Have done many more on this toon, no token.

Toon two:
    Did exactly 10 on the first day. no token
    Didn't log in this toon before patch.
    After patch, 1 token.
    Did 10 CTAs - no 2nd token

Toon three:
    Did 6 CTAs yesterday, obviously no token
    Didn't log in before patch.
    After patch, no token. Daily count showed 0/10. Did 1 CTA. Got Token, count then showed 2/10.
    Completed 10/10 CTAs - no 2nd token (though wasn't expecting two on this toon).

Toon four:
    Did no CTA's on day one.
    Logged in after patch only.
    Did 10 CTAs - got 1 token.
  • aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    You were never going to be able to get the griffin from this event was always going to take 2 CTA events to get
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    To make long story short

Before "fix" LOL

Main 30+ - no token
    Alt 13+ - no token

After "fix"

Main another 25+ attempts - no token
    Alt -2 - yes - just two skirmishes - and she got a first token on account. Then when I filled a bar to required 10 and added few more no second token........

Bringed another 2 alts to fight - both 15+ - both without a token

In general I am after 100-150 skirmishes got 1 token in total. Great work Cryptic

And the best part - you extended an CTA event for 1 more day while we need CTA SEASON extended to have a chance to get those magical 3 tokens

Tired, I am really tired of this... for the first time I demand some compensation - DEVS just add 3 tokens to every participant - it wont ruin the idea - no1 will be able to buy anything from cta store - and you will buy some time to fix this issue.

@nitocris83 @devs please act honourable at least once and give us those hamster tokens if you are unable to give us a fix.

• adreanisadreanis Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    My main and my alt both 10/10 completions - no tokens for day 2. I got an error concerning the alliance horn on both toons. that is 40 runs in two days with no completions.
  • fingerlickngoodfingerlickngood Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Appreciate some of the issues were fixed. Yesterday 1/5 toons received the token. Today I have been receiving tokens on most toons except the dc which received a token yesterday. Would have thought the dc would be at 2 tokens.
  • ironweb#6588 ironweb Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Ran 20 yesterday & 15 today on the same character. No tokens. The thing that would make this even better is adding a SoMI fishing pond to the CTA Storm Front. Hell yes...
    I did notice when I got the red colored "only may have one of a unique item" message when collecting the reward because I had a duplicate like the blue horn, that it looks like the chest is re-rolled when you try to open it from the inventory. I got several things that way I didn't already have in inv like the Golem, green battlehorn etc.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    For 2 days I did 3 characters 11+ times. On 2 characters I got 2 tokens and 1 only one. I hope you'll send missing tokens after the event.
  • lennydarkhunterlennydarkhunter Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    So... Still not working. First day I had to do 11 times to get the token. Now I just did 14 times and still no token.
  • gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    gripnir78 said:

To make long story short

Before "fix" LOL

Main 30+ - no token
    Alt 13+ - no token

After "fix"

Main another 25+ attempts - no token
    Alt -2 - yes - just two skirmishes - and she got a first token on account. Then when I filled a bar to required 10 and added few more no second token........

Bringed another 2 alts to fight - both 15+ - both without a token

In general I am after 100-150 skirmishes got 1 token in total. Great work Cryptic

And the best part - you extended an CTA event for 1 more day while we need CTA SEASON extended to have a chance to get those magical 3 tokens

Tired, I am really tired of this... for the first time I demand some compensation - DEVS just add 3 tokens to every participant - it wont ruin the idea - no1 will be able to buy anything from cta store - and you will buy some time to fix this issue.

@nitocris83 @devs please act honourable at least once and give us those hamster tokens if you are unable to give us a fix.

Same for me !!!

• catalistscatalists Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    No token today after 10 runs , its sad , how i obtain 3 ? if dont drop , i got 1 first day :(
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    r000kie said:

I came to the conclusion that the token is not flagged as currency but as an unique item. Invisible, too. This is why I cannot get a 2nd token on any of my chars, day 3.

I have 2 tokens on one of mine, will see if I get the third today.

Edit, no duplicate messages, 12 runs, no token on that one

Post edited by minotaur2857 on
  • pejelpejel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    16 runs today and no token for today
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Running both my toon and my daughters toon through. 3rd day, I have 2 tokens on two of the ones I am running through and my daughter has 4???? She might have got one as a reward.

So... what's the plan here devs? The extra day will help me but not others.
  • nakkuchhannakkuchhan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The first day of the CTA event I completed 10 skirmises with 3 characters and any of them got any token. Today I completed 10 skirmishes with the same characters, 11 with one of them, and didn't receive any token either. I am missing 2 tokens with 3 characters. Will we get them by the end of the event?
  • mickyce#8848 mickyce Member Posts: 18 Arc User

i don't understand.. i have 3 toons

-Dc yesterday 11 runs and take token
    today 15 runs and no token

-Gf yesterday 11 runs anda take token
    today 11 runs and take token

-Op yesterday 30 runs and no token
    Today 1 run and take token..

exactly how this pach works? it's again bugged this event?

Update

Today
    Dc keep token

Op take token

Gf no token

no words...

• ironweb#6588 ironweb Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Heh! 3rd day, 40+ total runs on one character = no tokens.
    Tick, tick tick......
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    today 3 charx 11+ times skrimish and 0 tokens
  • tagnusironsordtagnusironsord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    Nice try. What's next, slapping the server a couple of times to see if it fixes it?
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    So the last two days I've had no issues getting tokens, completed today and no tokens :(
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    This issue is still occurring.

I have done the CTA: Storm Front 12 times today and have not received a token of heroes. I received the "you may only have one unique item" message on my tenth run and clicked the chest until it opened. I have not received the token on any subsequent runs.

Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,815,385

UPDATE: 19 runs today on my DC, still zero tokens. 😠 CTA Season is great, and the players love it.
    Post edited by bigblackafrica on
  • lorsoanna#8386 lorsoanna Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Running CtA over five characters

3 have two tokens
    2 have one token each these two no token dropped for those two today as i received the message, can only have one unique item