test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Emergency Maintenance [1/25]

Comments

• nakkuchhannakkuchhan Member Posts: 5 Arc User

r000kie said:

@minotaur2857 and @spunkmeier @pitmonster#5684

Are your tokens shown in Event currency tab? On the avas who got more than 1, to be clear.

I just checked at the event vendor store thing because I never saw them easily in currencies.

Rechecked and still cant see them anywhere in character sheet including event currencies.

...and I would really like it if people had got the tokens but never realised. :)

edit to add pic.

I checked every time and I didn't have the tokens in the shop either...
  • alcasaar#7232 alcasaar Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    They say allways " you can't complain " becourse it's a free game - so friends tell me if you pay for VIP , is that game then free ? So all players they have the rights to have a compleet game and rewards " Special on events " !! Whe most say all , look whe don't play the game for some day's ! Then i think than they feel and see the moral from the game and there costumers " And tell me once friends , the game begins to boring me, every day play the same dungeons ... ect ... Special if you did all the campaigns and have all the boons. Crafting the same ... to expensief for craft gear or other things !
  • beya1beya1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    For me fix is not working also. And dont know how exactly working that event and what should fix "fixed". I am doing event on 2 toons. First day after 20+ skirmishes on both toons - no tokens for both. After fix - i am getting event token but only on my CW and not on my DC. Now, 3 days after the even began i have 2 token on CW and no token on DC. and every day i am running that bugged event at least 50+ in total for both toons.
    Devs, pls, fix tokens issue cuz event is not bad but that bug is very annoying and making ppl mad
  • alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    I ran 1 toon on the first day, no tokens. Yesterday I ran 3 toons, received tokens. Today, two toons did not receive tokens.

A theory I have is that it has to do with the event reward chests, which have a red error message and don't open when you already received the reward. I noticed that on a toon just now I had three unopened chests. I opened them and this took my counter to 10... and no token. I've since run 10 more... and no token. It may be that this causes it to bug for the day?
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • mickyce#8848 mickyce Member Posts: 18 Arc User

i don't understand.. i have 3 toons

-Dc yesterday 11 runs and take token
    today 15 runs and no token

-Gf yesterday 11 runs anda take token
    today 11 runs and take token

-Op yesterday 30 runs and no token
    Today 1 run and take token..

exactly how this pach works? it's again bugged this event?

Update

Today
    Dc keep token

Op take token

Gf no token

no words...

NEW UPDATE

No tokens today
    how do you send an event like this live? where would the fun be?
    3 day farm for hours for nothing. Waste of time.

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Managed to get a token yesterday across all 9 of my characters. When the error message came up about duplicates, I shoved the box into the mail and kept running the event. A few that got the error message had to run one or two extra rounds, but that was more than made up for by the alts that did open those boxes not needing to run a full 10 rounds.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    just ran 11 on my only character to get 2 tokens after the patch, still only has 2 tokens....
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    What is the error "Party doesn't exist" I keep seeing at the end of the CTA when the boss dies?
  • pnite#5985 pnite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    15+ runs yesterday & today, no token
  • lennydarkhunterlennydarkhunter Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    January 27 and still not working... Just run 12 times and no token. I did it 4 days so far and got 2 tokens... :)

What is the error "Party doesn't exist" I keep seeing at the end of the CTA when the boss dies?

The party is forcibly being disbanded at that point.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited January 2019

r000kie said:

Seeing is already Friday evening in Europe, my guess the event will pass until we'll get a fix. At least we got a nice fire-breathing mount out of it.

Well.. its not just europeaons getting screwed over.. I dread Tales of Old..
    Actually, we've been doing some speculating on Tales of Old. It makes two explicit references to Lair of the Mad Dragon and mentions a "flayed" tome. In our alliance we're hoping that it will finally close a very ugly chapter in this game that has lasted since April 7, 2015.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • eleeinoseleeinos Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've run 5x 10/10 so far (1 before patch and 4 more 'till now) and got only 2 tokens.
    I'm "scared" to try the 5th 10/10 with the 2nd toon. is it still bugged?!?!?!?
    Did all the 10 runs and even more for all the 5 days... got 2... TWO... tokens!! Come on!! -__-
  • fjordor365fjordor365 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    For me it is the same, did 15+ runs on all days with 2 characters, both only got 2 tokens.
    This is annoying.
    No. It was annoying on day 1. We're 4 days past annoying.
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    Only 2 tokens here as well. Not happy.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • baronstragenbaronstragen Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    I've now lost credit for 5 tokens, I gave up yesterday. Maybe someday they'll fix it.
    Varric the Cursed Dwarven cursed to be Tiefling CW
    Original Serenity Mostly Retired DC
    Tokarek Bearded Dwarven OP Tankadin
    JuiceHead Goofy Human GWF
    Member of H3llzWarriors and Limitless.
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Still sitting at 2 after all these days of completing. Tried running 20+ and still nothing.
    OMG the event get 2 more days... Serious... Stop giving more days and give us the tokens!
    I dont wanna try it for two more days praying for the token reward works!
    I already did at least 60 runs to get 2 tokens... Dont want to do 10 or 20 times more to MAYBE get another one! -.-
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    They've got a fix for the token issue. Hopefully it'll be resolved this time.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Extended to infinity..... AND BEYOND!!!!
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

How do you release something new without testing whether it works?

Free Griffon to everyone now.

I think that it was tested. It was working for some people. That probably included the QA person who tested it.
    Still bigged. 2 tokens = 18 rewards, right.
  • celthil#8842 celthil Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Yea their fix is try again for 2 more days and hope you get lucky..... Enough is enough I know I've ground out enough for a token each day so far on each character and am still short with one character still only having one token. Give us what we earned already and stop falsely advertising these events. I know bugs happen but this is where the company needs to step up and say "Our bad here is the reward you've earned". Then hopefully have the issue fixed for the next go around not keep trying and hopefully you will get lucky.
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    other than in game, did I miss an official announcement of the 2 extra bugged days of this event or has anyone "official" made any statement regarding this bugged mess of an event? I was hoping that sometime today, someone would have let us know what is planned, what is happening as far as a fix or, at the very least, let those of us who haven't been able to get more than 1 token what the company plans on doing, if I missed an "official announcement/statement" then I apologize
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    Adding days is not it, devs. Even if there is another emergency patch to fix the bugs, giving people the opportunity to run the same skirmish they've already run 50+ times on one or more toons over the course of the last few days is just insulting at this point. I gave up after 2 of my toons were still at zero tokens with 10+ runs on Saturday. Right now, I think I may be done with CTA season altogether. Particularly since there may be no way I can obtain the main/off hand and the mount on the toons who have yet to even receive one token. I appreciate that there are hard deadlines in place, and events need to occur on schedule, but please do more than just adding days to make this right.
  • jason#2811 jason Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Completed the 10 runs 5 times and only have 2 tokens.
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    CTA extended...
    One more day of the same bug.
    nice.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    hope next CTA this token get moved to a quest so we can be sure to get like Siege event stuff...