test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Emergency Maintenance [1/25]

Comments

• liutwinliutwin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    so frustrating. yesterday got a token, but today 3 of the CTA skirmish chests gave the error about not being able to get an exclusive item, and it has bugged out - no token of heroes today.

I wonder what today's fix actually did? they just need to change the distribution method of the CTA token reward. instead of it "automatically" being granted on the 10th run, they should have made it so that you can click on the CTA heading on the 10th run to claim it.

to be fair to everyone, they should just reward 3 tokens of heroes to everyone, this grind is not fun running the same skirmish over and over and finding out there was no carrot at the end.
  • mercurialhat#9443 mercurialhat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I received my token properly yesterday, but today have run 15 and no token...help?
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Guys, you can complain all you want but the problem now is I ran 13 yesterday no token, they fixed it, still no token. Some players got their tokens their run for yesterday but I didn't and now my guildies are going through the same problem again (10 or more runs and no token). It is not fixed and extending it one more day does not correct the work done.
  • aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Its not as simple as your problem, there are multiple issues appearing which are compounding the issue

Toon 1
    Yesterday - ran 15+ no token. After patching - no token
    Today ran 2 - got a token. Running another 10+ no token

Toon 2
    Yesterday - ran 11 - got 1 token
    Today - ran 11 - got nothing

Toon 3
    Today - ran 11 (no duplicates) - got nothing

Toon 4
    oh wait, didn't do 4 toons cause its pointless.
  • rogatinorogatino Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I confirm - CTA still bugged (for some characters) !!!
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Come on Cryptic this is ridiculous. Got two tokens on two chars after running 10, relogging then running another, no error about having duplicate items, yesterday. Today 0 tokens for both characters 15+ runs on both and getting multiple errors about having more than one unique item. This the kind of stuff you might expect from a steam early access game.
  • polopete#4085 polopete Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I haven't got a token after the patch, i've run 12 or more CTA now. still nothing.

that is on my 2nd toon, i got one on my 1st toon which did 10+ runs yesterday but still none on my other.
    Post edited by polopete#4085 on
  • hermangamerhermangamer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Well over 16 CTAs, still no tokens. According to zone chat It seems to be tied to VIP status, I think a made a huge mistake by buying VIP
  • Seven toons. 11+ runs with each. No token still. Highly disappointing that a "Fix" was applied that didn't fix it, guys. Do you need testers or something? Like.. ones that don't work for the company and aren't testing from an internal server network? Bad enough you made it impossible to get the cool griffon on this event...
  • herushanforumherushanforum Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Did not get token yesterday or today (just did 12-15 runs today). Very frustrating that I could not get the token and did get multiple messages since I have the blue horn that I already had unique item. 2 days with no token now.

-Update: looked at store says I have one but it is not shown in any of my currencies or inventory.
    Post edited by herushanforum on
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    how are there so many people able to open the chest in their inventory???? the only time I had the contents of the chest in my inventory was when I received the "unique item" error
  • soditalloversoditallover Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    ok ran the event yesterday on two toons got the token on the 11th run on both, today ran one toon before the patch got the token on the 11th run, and on the second toon after the "FIX" patch nothing from 15+runs thanks for the patch great work :(
  • syrvaughnsyrvaughn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    No tokens yesterday, not tokens when I logged in after maintenance, no tokens after running queue 11+ times. At least let us know if this is being worked on or are we wasting our time.
  • wreavis25wreavis25 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I got a token yesterday on my first character. It shows up in the store but not in my inventory. I did not get a token on my two alts. Today I ground out 850 medallions on my first character and did not get a second token. I have no idea how many runs that was but it was a lot. I see no reason to try on my two alts.
    on another character I received a token today after the 2nd run, it does not really make sense to me.

but now I am not sure if that was the token from "yesterday" or if I need to run 10 more CTA skirmishes .... to possibly get nothing more? I do not know, it is so confusing. I wish they had just rewarded 1 token of heroes for the complete 10 that were from yesterday rather than make us run in circles.
    r000kie said:

jelara1 said:

Opening that chest in your inventory causes the event counter to increment again (a second time for that run) and that seems to bug the character for that day.

Did some testing on that. Every character I did 10/10 (and more) yesterday and did not got the token, got one today doing the 1st one. EXCEPT those who got the chest due to the unique message. I mailed the chests away each time and they got the token when the reward opened automatically. I opened the chests on one of the avas without doing the CTA at all - counter incremented as you said and I got the token from one of the chest.

The single ava who got the token yesterday, did not managed to get another one not even after doing 12/10 legit. Nor with the others who got it today at 1st try.

this is interesting - do you think with all these chests in inventory that instead of sending them to your alts to open that if you had opened them on your original character that it would have granted you the token of heroes?
  • dreadulusdreadulus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    This just in. I am doing alts for this event. I have found the cause of the bug. If u get the error for a unique item, it will reward u with the chest in your inventory. If you open it, it gives u an extra completion. If u do this, before u reach 10, it will bug. I had an alt with 2 bugged errors yesterday, he did 2 runs and got his token. But he cannot reach his 10 today, since it will only register 8 since last token.

For the devs, remove unique status on those 2 items, and bug is gone. Have a nice day.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    The bug was already reported.. we figured they already knew.. so whatever thier "fix" was.. didnt "fix" nothing.

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    You dont get credit for the actual CTA.. you get it for opening up the chest.. so if you do not open up the unique chest, you do not get credit, at first, the workaround was thought you could just open it up and do a extra cta or two to make it up and for "some" it worked like that.. for others it wasnt.

Bottom line, its a mess, and of course now end of business day and many people are not going to get tokens..

• pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    OK so I am confused by this whole thing. Is the error that I already have a unique a bug or is that how it is suppose to work, aka, I am only allowed one unique per toon? I mean this is clear as mud. I mean I get the token bug but is getting the error about having a unique a bug as well? Why can't I get more than one unique drop if its not a bug?

And like everyone else, I am missing tokens.

Man, the track records is going from bad to worse for the devs. here.
  • forumuser#2338 forumuser Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    estasia1 said:

Guys, you can complain all you want but the problem now is I ran 13 yesterday no token, they fixed it, still no token. Some players got their tokens their run for yesterday but I didn't and now my guildies are going through the same problem again (10 or more runs and no token). It is not fixed and extending it one more day does not correct the work done.

Condescending much? We're not complaining but raising valid issues, seems you think your issue is more important than everyone else's, unfortunately its the same one.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    No token for me as of today
  • giz#2086 giz Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Still bugged, i completed 10 CTAs yesterday and i haven't token, i don't want to try 10 CTAs today and get nothing.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    A buggy disaster, and I don't know about you, but I'm only getting the mount for one char, and that weapon set for another. Hold out for months in good faith for a weapon set with absolutely no further details about it.
  • rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    15 skirmish runs and NO TOKEN. This AFTER the last patch. So... nothing it's been fixed. Cryptic, try again.
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Ok, so I got the chest and DID NOT OPEN the chest. I finished to 10 and got the token! Then opened the chest.
    My other toon opened chest and got screwed...
    Don't open the chest till you get your token!
    edit: Friend just tried not opening boxes (he got 4) and no token! :anguished:
  • syrvaughnsyrvaughn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Okay, so a glutton for punishment I tried again with another toon. This toon did the CTA 20+ times yesterday with no token. Got a token after 8 today. Ran it a few more times to see if I would get another at 10 but no joy. Logged another toon, did it 10x and did not open the three chests that were in inventory, got token at 10 on counter. Two other toons did it more than 10x, no token. Yeah, I had nothing better to do for the last couple hours.....