test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M15: Trickster Rogue Class Changes

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Debuffing TR sounds like it could be a thing...

How much dmg loss did TR take with this update?
  • yoko#8608 yoko Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Regarding saboteur... isn´t this a buff for this path? Or do I miss some?
  • ferakleasferakleas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thank you so much;

My 18.2k tr just deleted mod 15 :)

RW_Fless
  • oldschooldndplyroldschooldndplyr Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Well thank you Cryptic, for solidifying my Main change, final nail in coffin. RIP TR's
    Ty @elwing for your huge feedback. Can you also do a saboteur comparison?
  • faberj#7515 faberj Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Exactly, since you want to eliminate the TR, give us a token for class change.
    At this point it is the only possible request, since you want to break down the tr, and you do it because you want to do it, it's your purpose! Even if I do not understand all this hatred of the TR, you are more credible if you eliminate the class!
    as saboteur, I am happy, now I can outdps exe at bosses,lol
  • nooneatzanooneatza Member Posts: 173 Arc User

nooneatza said:

Before mod 14 people woud tell me "sry no tr" when i'd ask to join. And i wouldn't consider myself weak, as other people could also tell you.
    Now it's gonna be worse, if these changes go live tr will not be considered dps at all.

To this day ppl say no when I say dps with SW. (even though i can dps fine just fine)
    Join the back in club <3 I'm all alone here now that CW is getting buffed :D </p>
    Yes you damn buffoon, but you have a buffing tree ! TR's got nothing, they will be excluded from all content.
    I'm perfectly fine with TR being buffers with no dps, as long as they're just as good as temptation sw's.