test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Don't touch my loot!

1235»

Comments

• chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2018

Loot should be personal only, you shouldn't see my loot and I shouldn't see yours.

As previously mentioned, this has already been done...
    greywynd said:

Do all your runs solo. Problem solved.

My point was never about who the loot goes to when all party members take the time and effort to pick up drops - my point has always been about those characters who never seem to make an effort to pick up any loot and the drop, especially some of the better drops, like refinement gems and professions elements, goes to them.

But as also previously mentioned, for me that particular problem has been resolved... If there is someone in the party not making an effort to pick up drops - I don't either. If by the random roll something does wind up in my inventory because a party member takes the time to pick up drops, I try to give that player, or players everything I've accumulated during that run.

So for me this really isn't an issue anymore.

• nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    chidion said:

Loot should be personal only, you shouldn't see my loot and I shouldn't see yours.

As previously mentioned, this has already been done...
    greywynd said:

Do all your runs solo. Problem solved.

My point was never about who the loot goes to when all party members take the time and effort to pick up drops - my point has always been about those characters who never seem to make an effort to pick up any loot and the drop, especially some of the better drops, like refinement gems and professions elements, goes to them.

But as also previously mentioned, for me that particular problem has been resolved... If there is someone in the party not making an effort to pick up drops - I don't either. If by the random roll something does wind up in my inventory because a party member takes the time to pick up drops, I try to give that player, or players everything I've accumulated during that run.

So for me this really isn't an issue anymore.

Have you ever heard the phrase "You're making a mountain out of a molehill"? Well, that phrase is precisely applicable here.