test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

Comments

• matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Holy Jesus, good i have found this topic, i was wasting my hard earned AD here :# . My Air Archon has gone nuts, the more i add into arm pen, the less i have omg, my crit chance compared to my stats before Mod 14 is in the cellar, it has dropped a huge amount.

Forgive me, but i don't have time to read the entire thread, so is there an ETA for the fix and what will become with our wasted AD, the one we have spent before discovering this thread?

P.S: Couldn't you post this bug on the launcher screen, so more ppl don't get pissed off. Just a thought.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I've encountered number of major bugs..it looks like pre-alpha version to be honest.

Throne skirmish: Hulks charge toward random player and ignore red line mark (so they mark Player A, player A position near gate, Hulk charge toward player B )

MSP - a lot of insta kills, there is something wrong happening. Also there are still bugs from m13.. you can't break chain at first boss so the only way to beat the job is to do quick relog or have some beastly good team. Fire ball that follows you and removes Kabal immortality don't follow you at all.. you need to bring Kabal into this ball. At Nostura you can't kill her too fast or your party will wipe.

Lack of instance bug - happens to many people, you check instance list and instead of 150+ list you see around 5 and you cannot change your instance (you can select different instance, change instance but you will stay in the same instance without error). Workaround: go to PE and back or relog. Same what @obsiddia described.

Auction House is bugged mess. Biggest problem would be search cooldown after buying 3 items or selling something.. you can't also "reset" this cooldown by switching to other tab in AH and back like you could before. Multiple search request are now pain in the hamster (for humans at least). Same as @trgluestickz

Sometimes my cursor is replaced by window-like cursor and my righ click are fired in wrong positions. It also happened to 2 other people I know. I felt like x and y -axis position numbers where wrongly interpreted by game. Edit I found someone else comment on discord: "Can someone please report this bug : when playing and atwilling the cursor clicks in chat and u end up opening weird windows.." and also "I noticed smth similar when moving my mouse around to move my camera e sometimes pops up linked items that r in chat". We all play windowed, maybe there is issue with windowed view.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User

Martikov merchants HE still hasn't been fixed. Defeat the ambushers 12/16, cause the other 4 aren't anywhere to be found

This bug happens with other merchants encounters too, I suspect the mob spawns some way away and finds something else to distract it, twice I've got to 12/16 and the final ones have turned up like 5-6 MINUTES later, on one occasion running in as if they've gone out of range and reset.
  • ginnalin01ginnalin01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Throne of the Dwarven Gods had a wierd glitch where the thoon hulks (version of targeting gates) would target players rather than the gates even while lined up for the shot. Red line would show them aiming at the gate but they would charge in, seemingly, random directions instead.

Martikov merchants HE still hasn't been fixed. Defeat the ambushers 12/16, cause the other 4 aren't anywhere to be found

This bug happens with other merchants encounters too, I suspect the mob spawns some way away and finds something else to distract it, twice I've got to 12/16 and the final ones have turned up like 5-6 MINUTES later, on one occasion running in as if they've gone out of range and reset.
    I also have problem with it. Mostly with merchants HE being stuck at 12/16.

Throne of the Dwarven Gods had a wierd glitch where the thoon hulks (version of targeting gates) would target players rather than the gates even while lined up for the shot. Red line would show them aiming at the gate but they would charge in, seemingly, random directions instead.

Same as I wrote above.. now it's totally random. Hulk mark and charge at different target, seemingly at random.
  • banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    sugestion: also lower the cooldown time from 90 seconds, to ehm, 10 or so ?, waiting 90 seconds for a zone switch is a pain, specialy when geting the not in same instance message, hehe
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Everyone in my alliance states that they are recieving Rank 8 enchantments with the Vistani gear kit on all their characters while all my characters are only receiving Rank 6 enchantments in the Vistani kit.

You get R8s on the first character, R6s on subsequent ones. Not a bug - working as intended.

Hoping for improvements...
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    I have discovered an issue with loot rolls.

I can't win anything from loot rolls, as I always end up rolling 0. this happens every single time now.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I deleted my post before but it cant be helped the new que system is so meh...Devs did u ever tested ur requiremts (if u ever tested things out) or u simply run through with 20k godmode? RaQ set to 11k is not doable with groups around 11k...ppl only get frustrated and have to leave with a stupid penatly account wide or stuck in MSP / FBI forever or fail due to low dps in M/SVA or hope they get a EDemo or wait and wait cause it will not pop anymore pretty soon...the only way is forming premades...I dont think that was ur intention...

• cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    And next bug, game crashed on loading screen in mission "The Runestead" in SOMI campaign.
  • pinkvivi#5597 pinkvivi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    POSSIABLE BOINDING FIX

This may not work for everyone but i and few friends have tried re-slotted the equips and bonding on our comps and seem to have righted the issue, this hasn't worked for everyone but worth are try if u find favourable result good luck
  • muhammedwally#8348 muhammedwally Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

gripnir78 said:

- Had a issue when I left HE on 12/16 mobs - left HE circle for about 10 sec - to come back and see :smile: well not only 4 missing mobs but another 8 to acompany them as 1 wave.

I guess thats protecting Markovian merchants, by the river, the same thing happened when I run it.

Throne of Dwarven Gods bugs:
    - if a Hulk targets 1 toon, then switches arrow to 2nd toon, it will likely charge at the 1st toon, so in a different direction than its arrow pointed.
    - if a Hulk targets a companion, it will charge into the companion's owner, no matter where the arrow pointed.

Grass in Barovian meadow on lowest settings keeps inconsistently vanishing and reappearing when you get closer/pass by.

Inconsistent progress bar colors in some skirmishes (Underdark ones) - in Prophecy silver rank progress bar was still colored as for bronze, in Throne with the gate crashing variant the 2nd part progress bars were still red as one of the bars in the 1st part.

Please add sliders to seals of the protector to seals of the brave exchange. You could do it for elemental-> protector exchange, why not now?
    mine was crops fields, looks like when i move i am puting fertilizer to make it grow instantly around me when i move on that area, and make me see scarecrows inside of it because theres no crops on the field to hide them(i play low graphics, yes one by one buy exchange is painfull when player has 1200 seals of the protector.
    This is due to low graphics settings and is employed to reduce rendering therefore allowing the game to run more smoothly. A bit annoying, but for me, better than not playing at all. :)
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Probably already mentioned, but I write it anyway: the stats of the companion are completely wrong. armour pen is 1k too high for me, while it is 1k too low for others. Crit is almost ok for me, but others state a difference of 500 to what it should be. Biggest bug is for power, I am missing almost 2k, others even more. Noone reported to much power until now (like with ArP).
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Far realm ritual - Gyrion small HE in river district. At least twice, leader has simply not appeared after the first 2 phases have been completed. Intermittent bug.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    regenerde said:

sangrine said:

Merchant Misery HE in Barovia.
    I killed the first 12 monsters quickly.
    But had to wait several minutes for the final 4 monsters to appear.
    I almost left without finishing.

It looks like both (not sure if there're more of these kind of HE's, i've seen one below and one above the village this far) merchant HE's have their problem with spawning the final wave of enemies...
    and now we get sometimes double waves in the last round. 12/16 but two waves of enemies rush in, group A seem to spawn right where it should be, and group B seem to come from further away - perhaps from another HE in that area?
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    The Markovi Merchant SHE in Barovia is quite often bugged - you can kill the first 12 then no more mobs turn up. It seems that killing the wisps on the river nearby can sometimes trigger the last four mobs. But I havent extensively tested that.
  • panderypandery Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Since Ravenloft got live on Tuesday I can't ride my mounts. Doesn't matter which character on my account or which mount. I tried saving all to current loadout (seems to be a different bug).

I can call them, the animation is there, but they disappear before they could get fully visuable.

Barovia seems to be nice, but it doesn't make fun going slowmode... :|
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

The Markovi Merchant SHE in Barovia is quite often bugged - you can kill the first 12 then no more mobs turn up. It seems that killing the wisps on the river nearby can sometimes trigger the last four mobs. But I havent extensively tested that.

Having done a fair few of these that last wave does show up without prompting. Eventually. Like after 4-5 minutes of waiting.
    Now and again they'll spawn promptly but most of the time there'll be a several minute long holdup between second wave and last wave. Don't know why.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Fishing in SoMI, the left mouse button indicator on the task tray stays lit unless you are actively casting. It stays lit while you've got your line in the water, and while you are right-clicking to hook, and while you are reeling in.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator

I happened to get this version in random queue and it behaved normally for me. Perhaps there's some specific trigger for the glitch you observed.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • zeroaceezeroacee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    After the Ravenloft update EVERYTHING has been downloaded from scratch. It is downloading every map, every content AGAIN. Please Fix this ASAP
    Back again, so :

1. TR's Blitz aims at myself lol,
    2. Sometimes if i switch between toons on the account, i get no AD for completing one bracket, just the AD from the dungeon itself,
    3. the IL brackets for the skirmish and dungeon runs are simply too big, not good for either side, pain for high IL people and a struggle for lower IL ones, definitely needs a change, maybe a revert back to as it was before the new Mod,
    4. Social issue, but for me the utmost important, i have convinced my Mother to join me in the game. She reports and i can confirm it, many parts of the game are unplayable due to people behaving like trolls. Prime example is Folly, where she didn't had a gold run yet (no shirts or pants on either of her toons :/ ), most of the time the clock ticks down, cause out of 5 players at least 3 are either standing and going AFK or intentionally luring the dino onto the others. She had a run where the team died 15+ times cause the 15k+ tank lured it always on them, then after being asked why he did it, well the answer starts with a small sentence beginning with "f" words and this from established guilds. :/ My oh my....bad times bring the worst out of people.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

I happened to get this version in random queue and it behaved normally for me. Perhaps there's some specific trigger for the glitch you observed.
    Odd yes, i had a run yesterday, where all my team mates struggled with the "backwards aim" and it was working perfect for me, so it can glitch out for the individual, i guess.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

David Icke

ilithyn said:

Having done a fair few of these that last wave does show up without prompting. Eventually. Like after 4-5 minutes of waiting.
    Now and again they'll spawn promptly but most of the time there'll be a several minute long holdup between second wave and last wave. Don't know why.
    I have found a workaround, but it is a bit silly, try to leave the threat range aka go out the circle and after it come back, works for me.
    Robert E. Lee

Winston Churchill

David Icke

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    While doing the "cauldron bubble" quest, it would keep me in combat so I am unable to interact with the cauldron. The only way to fix it is to walk away and come back, then I can interact with the cauldron. But that also makes the demon respawn again, so having the kill them twice.
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    After this patch, my game has heavy lags with freezes, apart of the other details users have presented here. PE, barovia and port nyanzaru are unplayable for me (i havent gone to other places yet) i must remain in dread ring in order to move at least, which has minor lag issues. Not even setting off all graphic options solved the lag issue. I repeat, this has occured after the new mod release; before it, i played totally fine.
  • slappdanielslappdaniel Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    If you buy the random Tarokka Cards from Jesper Vadu and open the packs you dont get the Tarokka Cards. Please fix this, its already annoying enough to farm all cards.
    Post edited by slappdaniel on
  • banzaikittenbanzaikitten Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    great, 9GB patch, but in bovaria stil not showing up all zones. :/
This discussion has been closed.