test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ravenloft Launch Week Issues

Comments

• omega2you#9252 omega2you Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Any update on the progress fixing bonding runestones? As a tank pally im basically doing noodle damage on all mobs in Barovia. Extremely frustrating. I went from 101% armor pen ready for mod 14 to 44% armor pen
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    The auction house appears to have some new issues with the search. Whenever I try to buy up more than 3 of an item, I get the search cooldown even though I did not press search.

The search also appears to require fewer searches to be made before incurring the cooldown.

This has made buying up stacks of things much more irritating and needlessly time consuming. Please fix.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    just now game crashed when was loading random queue intermidiate, and when checking total instances in barovia to switch to a different one it only showed me a total of 2
  • nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    The animation on my Unparalled Terror Enchantment keeps randomly disappearing. That doesn't happen on my Feytouched or Dread.
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW
  • lecarusin#0771 lecarusin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Dunno if it was reported but:

So far I've done 3 times the yellow introduction-to-hunts direwolf hunt. Finish them, use the portal to leave area, and then it keeps saying in tracker to leave area, and I can't "deliver" it to Esmeralda.
  • quipyowert#2297 quipyowert Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Gauntlgrym Bounties from Maze Engine say they contain 25 Seals of the Protector in description but actually contain 25 Seals of the Brave. Gauntlgrym Bounty DescriptionGauntlgrym Bounty Contents

• cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    I have terrible lags in all locations and in dung for first 10-20 sec. after mod 14
  • smegman#1430 smegman Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    red running trails for giants when they charge in FBI are no longer showing up, this sucks on trash as well as drufi
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Did Random Intermediate on HR and got Folly. Completed that with Gold rewards, took chest. Noticed that no RAD was awarded except for 600 AD for first time bonus. If it matters, I had already reached AD refining cap of 100k for the day. Also I stayed longer in the instance to kill the Tyrannosaur since a tank was stuck fighting it.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    hunts select 3 cards everymonster following you attack 2 steps backwards, all the creatures are attacking you and lagging unbelievably, officially I failed and I could not find the bosses.
  • silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Nobody can queue for anything or invite anyone to a queue group. Multiple others are reporting this issue as well. I know the team is aware of this already, but just putting it here for others
    Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Queue System is Down , can select queue's but nothing happens when pressing Join
  • deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Loadouts dont change
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Post edited by aixis2000 on
  • bareftmonkeybareftmonkey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    The queue system is technically working fine. The reason you can't queue is that all the instances are full because of another problem. If you successfully queue for an instance and complete that instance, it doesn't end. The trigger for the instance to finish doesn't happen and it just hangs around with all the players trapped inside it, until the servers are so full of idle instances that it can't make any new ones. (It also means even if you beat an instance you can't get a daily bonus, because it never finishes)
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    Martikov merchants HE still hasn't been fixed. Defeat the ambushers 12/16, cause the other 4 aren't anywhere to be found
  • sh245sh245 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Not sure if this is due to the release of Ravenloft or not. Is the Benign Order of Third Eye Campaign supposed to be completed once per account? If it is supposed to be completed by every char on an account, I think it may be bugged for a Scourge Warlock. I have tried on two different accounts to gather the orb shards from the Tower District with newly created tiefling warlocks and no shards can be gathered. Nothing drops from anybody I kill and I find nothing on the ground to collect. A friend was leveling a CW with me and he was able to complete it. On the account I was using while playing with my friend, somehow I got 7 of the 40 shards, but I have not been able to get anymore.
  • pinkvivi#5597 pinkvivi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    i am unable to queue for anything i place tick press join queue but nothing happening no matter how many time i repeat these 2 steps plz advise
    item linking doesn't work right anymore
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Queues should be working again
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • lackjack#1690 lackjack Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Masterwork is bugged again ? You guys kidding me ?

I cannot fulfill the Quest for Weapon Smith 4 anymore (with my Titansteel Items like a day before) .

Lost all my progress on Making the Round. I have items in my inventory, but they no longer show as complete. I reported this as bug #4725931

Also:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1240889/mastercraft-omu-weaponsmithing-mission-bug

move to map instance isn't working in Bolovia
  • arrowgon#3496 arrowgon Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Game keeps crashing at various loadings screens whether it be the one before the character screen, after selecting a character, or if I'm lucky and able to get into the game it crashes at random loading screens when trying to transfer between areas.
  • ithnewithnew Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    There's been enough crashes to desktop today that I'm considering leaving Neverwinter alone, take a break and maybe try some other mmo's until the new rollout's issues stabilize. Feels like I'm spending nearly as much time crashing, checking for errors, restarting and looking at the loadscreen as much as I am playing the game - not a really sensible way to spend one's time.

This is a PR disaster. From what I've been told this is sort of the norm for new mod rollouts. The degree of problems/bugginess this rollout contains, along with some other issues from the previous mod's design choices, to me demonstrates some poor decision making somewhere along the way. I went from considering making another Zen purchase to get ready for the exciting new rollout (and recommending the game to others) to firmly deciding I will not invest real money in the game around the time of new mods being introduced (we'll see if that decision changes based on what happens going forward). I honestly cannot recommend the game to anyone else either in the state that it's in right now - it would be an embarrassment.

[edit] Things seem better today for whatever reason, only 1 ctd so far.
    Post edited by ithnew on
  • benrum#3823 benrum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am also experiencing much lag when I attempt to move. Often jerkiness, but in the worse cases I just hang. This was in multiple locations and instances. This was just this afternoon. This might be a related to the other issues read here above, I cannot tell; but I do have lag. I expected some of this with the new rollouts this week and have adjusted my settings down until they're resolved. Still, motion is buggy. The lag is a detail to keep in mind this week, inho, as the above and other issues are looked into. Hopefully the upcoming patch(es) will resolve (some of) this. Thank you.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    As mentioned: Sometimes only ONE or TWO instances show up on the Barovia list.

The workaround someone taught me is this: Go to PE. Wait. Then bring up the
    instance list there
    . (I jumped instances in PE, for added measure.)

Logging out, closing the game or leaving the zone and coming back does not work.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    pelgrax said:

Vampire belt kit bugged out when receiving as my useful items tab was full . It doesn't show at all anywhere .

Vampire belt kit needs to be moved to main inventory; it's bug in loadouts.

someonedies said:"Automatic Cursor Mode" without ALT pressing, just turn around (mouse look) (right to left);
    and chat panel is active!!! press right/left At-Will get a phantom click in chat and its ensuing consequences.

DEVs, please have it fixed ASAP! bugreport

Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • ginnalin01ginnalin01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Trying to zone into runestead weekly quest causes game to crash. After runestead crash it became impossible to restart the game and was forced to unintstall and reinstall client. After reinstall was able to load game again and tried to zone into runestead weekly for second time and it caused game crash. Still, only fix was to uninstall and reinstall a second time.
  • ginnalin01ginnalin01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Everyone in my alliance states that they are recieving Rank 8 enchantments with the Vistani gear kit on all their characters while all my characters are only receiving Rank 6 enchantments in the Vistani kit.
This discussion has been closed.