Comments

• Options
    hiwatarii#5024 hiwatarii Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    it s 6pm and they do nothing to repair this bug, meh it s really sad,
  • Options
    lynx20036alynx20036a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah still can’t claim there goes yeah 2 coin
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

it s 6pm and they do nothing to repair this bug, meh it s really sad,

The maintenance has been delayed but they are still working on it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    gallinirgallinir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > If you can confirm you don't have the coin in your inventory, please send me a PM with your account name and character this happened on.
    >
    > Thank you!

The same thing happened to me. How do we prove we don't have the coin? I have been running around the game all day trying to get this sorted out. I hope this doesn't mess it up for tomorrow's coin
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    gallinir said:

> @nitocris83 said:

> If you can confirm you don't have the coin in your inventory, please send me a PM with your account name and character this happened on.

>

> Thank you!

The same thing happened to me. How do we prove we don't have the coin? I have been running around the game all day trying to get this sorted out. I hope this doesn't mess it up for tomorrow's coin

Customer Service would be able to see that you never received one. They are still working on getting a fix up for it. My earlier time frame for maintenance proved to be wrong, as my information came from PWE Europe, and not the Cryptic devs themselves. They will get it fixed and everyone will be able to get all their rewards.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    pinque#8128 pinque Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I hope it gets fixed soon. My husband has the same issue and he's really discouraged. It's not fun seeing everyone else get goodies and you're stuck without.
  • Options
    karlos2112#4007 karlos2112 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Feel his pain pinque something here my wife account working fine mine missed out the last two days so annoying
  • Options
    sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hello, i've just logged in and no "it's a celebration" quest, the bug is real.
  • Options
    Keep an eye on this thread for updates about this issue.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    exmaniaxexmaniax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    2.(completed at least 2 days of the day)
    All of the above plus:

Runic bag holding
    Companion Upgrade Tokens x70
    Legend Dragon keys x20) does anyone know why this gift didn't come to My Account?
  • Options
    jcsilk4#3418 jcsilk4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    For those of us affected by this, should we try the quest again today to verify we tried? Or should we just hold tight until it's confirmed fixed? I tried it late last night PT on PS4 since I was out all day and got the error message.
  • Options
    exmaniax said:

All of the above plus:

Runic bag holding
    Legend Dragon keys x20) does anyone know why this gift didn't come to My Account?

Those are part of the rewards you will receive AFTER the event is over.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options

For those of us affected by this, should we try the quest again today to verify we tried? Or should we just hold tight until it's confirmed fixed? I tried it late last night PT on PS4 since I was out all day and got the error message.

It's ok to try 1 more time, and try to verify a couple things - 1 that you didn't forget which character you tried the quest on before, and 2 to double check and make sure you don't have the coin in your bag, but chances are you will still have to wait for the fix. The dev I asked about this didn't seem to think you could bug it any worse than it already is.

They are still working on a fix. I don't have an ETA for when they are going to put in, as the fix they thought they had, didn't work, sadly.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    jcsilk4#3418 jcsilk4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > For those of us affected by this, should we try the quest again today to verify we tried? Or should we just hold tight until it's confirmed fixed? I tried it late last night PT on PS4 since I was out all day and got the error message.
    >
    > It's ok to try 1 more time, and try to verify a couple things - 1 that you didn't forget which character you tried the quest on before, and 2 to double check and make sure you don't have the coin in your bag, but chances are you will still have to wait for the fix. The dev I asked about this didn't seem to think you could bug it any worse than it already is.
    >
    > They are still working on a fix. I don't have an ETA for when they are going to put in, as the fix they thought they had, didn't work, sadly.

Ok, thanks for the info. I have two main characters and last night it happened with the first one I tried it on, I hadn't logged into the other one yet. That what confused me when I saw the message. And I just checked and neither of them show the quest with Elminister as an option (the other jubilee quests are there) or have the quest in their journal. And no one has a coin. I have some other alts but they haven't left the Moonstone Mask in awhile.

Appreciate the response. I'm sure it'll get fixed but hard to be patient when everyone else is getting presents.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    exmaniax said:

All of the above plus:

Runic bag holding

exmaniax said:

All of the above plus:

Runic bag holding

thats what you receive at end of event on the tank you pack, here is the quote from the blog post :

"At the end of Protector’s Jubilee, players who have completed at least one day of “It’s a Celebration!” will be given the quest “A Heartfelt Thanks” to get ONE Thank You Crate. The quest will become available once the Jubille is over and last until June 28 at 7am PT. The Thank You Crate contains:

Completed at least 1 Day

Ultimate Enchanting Stone
    Power Points x10
    Retraining Tokens x5
    Bank Slots x16
    Epic Experience Booster

Completed at least 2 Days
    All of the above plus:

Runic Bag of Holding
    Legendary Dragon Keys x20

Completed at least 3 Days
    All of the above plus:

Apparatus Anniversary Crate – Choice of one Apparatus of Kwalish mount (All choices are epic quality and contain 2 Enlightened Insignia Slot and 1 Universal Slot)

Completed at least 4 Days
    All of the above plus:

Anniversary Rare Companion Crate – Choice of Xuna or Makos companion

Completed at least 5 Days
    All of the above plus:

Coalescent Ward
    Title “The Jubilant”
    Legendary Dragon Key x20
    Companion Helper Pack "
  • Options
    inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I tried again to pick the quest up. It wasn't even there. :(
  • Options
    zoedeeszoedees Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having problems with "It's a Celebration! "I took the quest and then I did some other quests then came back to do it. It said I did it on another character. How ever I didn't take any of the the quests he was giving on a different Character at that time. So I didn't get any coin.
  • Options
    imawsme6imawsme6 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the exact same issue
    :( I was in a party. It disappeared when my party leader spoke to Sabine.
  • Options
    It will be fixed and they will make sure everyone gets their rewards. A bunch of the devs will be working tomorrow (Saturday!) to get this resolved.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    davthemaddavthemad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same talked to sabine and quest vanished and not showing up after reset time,
  • Options
    davthemad said:

same talked to sabine and quest vanished and not showing up after reset time,

The fix hasn't been implemented yet. Couple more hours and then try again.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    bemery#9836 bemery Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

The fix hasn't been implemented yet. Couple more hours and then try again.

servers are still down :( be nice if we could get a Neverwinter Adventurer's Pack & Drow Mercenary promo code for the wait like the one they had here https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1883798/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/neverwinter-adventurers-pack-drow-mercenary-flash-giveaway

:) thanks
  • Options
    cleric1002#7484 cleric1002 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    Same happened to me as well. Only received coin on my main, but my other two characters did not get the coins. Baya@cleric1002 and Burp@cleric1002. Is this count only 1 per account?
  • Options

Same happened to me as well. Only received coin on my main, but my other two characters did not get the coins. Baya@cleric1002 and Burp@cleric1002. Is this count only 1 per account?

It is only 1 per account.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    wrathchilde#9052 wrathchilde Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I received Day 1 and 2 coins with no problem, redeemed them for the boxes last night. I did not receive the quest for the Day 3 coin today, and it has not been resolved by the bugfix.

Unable to continue questline due to no quest being offered. Hamfariggar@Wrathchilde#9052 is the affected character.

I'm a bit upset as this will prevent completing the daily coins 3, 4, and 5, and the Thank You rewards.
  • Options
    mabe#0605 mabe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The "It's a Celebration" questline has returned with Elminster, and was able to complete it for the first time. Would have been nice to receive the coins from the two days I wasn't able to, but with 5 days left on event I should still be able to complete all 5 coins. I hope.
  • Options

I received Day 1 and 2 coins with no problem, redeemed them for the boxes last night. I did not receive the quest for the Day 3 coin today, and it has not been resolved by the bugfix.

Unable to continue questline due to no quest being offered. Hamfariggar@Wrathchilde#9052 is the affected character.

I'm a bit upset as this will prevent completing the daily coins 3, 4, and 5, and the Thank You rewards.

Did you attempt this again after the patch?
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    mabe#0605 said:

The "It's a Celebration" questline has returned with Elminster, and was able to complete it for the first time. Would have been nice to receive the coins from the two days I wasn't able to, but with 5 days left on event I should still be able to complete all 5 coins. I hope.

@mabe the event has been extended another two days so it now doesn't end until the 23rd. So you have another seven days to complete it.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    mabe#0605 mabe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @ilithyn said:
    > The "It's a Celebration" questline has returned with Elminster, and was able to complete it for the first time. Would have been nice to receive the coins from the two days I wasn't able to, but with 5 days left on event I should still be able to complete all 5 coins. I hope.
    >
    > @mabe the event has been extended another two days so it now doesn't end until the 23rd. So you have another seven days to complete it.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up I missed that. All is well.