test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jubille event coin

inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
I completed all the daily quests from Elmimster. And when i talked to Sabine for the ' Its a celebration' the quest just dropped from my log. I did not receive my coin. Talked to a few other people who also didn't get theirs.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    inugurl said:

I completed all the daily quests from Elmimster. And when i talked to Sabine for the ' Its a celebration' the quest just dropped from my log. I did not receive my coin. Talked to a few other people who also didn't get theirs.

Talk to Elminster again to see if you can turn it in?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Tried that. Also tried logging out then back in.
    Even tried picking a different character and was told i had already completed it.
  • taroka#8079 taroka Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I also. The same problem.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    inugurl said:

Tried that. Also tried logging out then back in.
    Even tried picking a different character and was told i had already completed it.

And have you confirmed that you don't have the coin in your inventory?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    If you can confirm you don't have the coin in your inventory, please send me a PM with your account name and character this happened on.

Thank you!
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Someone mentioned that it appeared in the currency tab.
    I do not know, if I was able to send a message, just in case I give the details here: Zuuleyka@taroka#8079.
    Thank you

Someone mentioned that it appeared in the currency tab.

Mine did not, mine ended up in my bag.
    kuI2v8l.png
    I definitely dont have the coin. I looked all through my inventories,opened the elminster store. and nothing.
    And i know this is a dumb question but how do i send a pm? This is the the first mmo i have ever played and am unfamiliar with the term.
    oh, its ok now. I picked up the coin.
    Thank you very much :)
  • dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    My coin showed up in my bag. Found it once I knew what it looked like.
  • hiwatarii#5024 hiwatarii Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    i have the same problem, i need help :(
    inugurl said:

I definitely dont have the coin. I looked all through my inventories,opened the elminster store. and nothing.
    And i know this is a dumb question but how do i send a pm? This is the the first mmo i have ever played and am unfamiliar with the term.

Go here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/messages/add/nitocris83 to send a PM to nitocris.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • hiwatarii#5024 hiwatarii Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    ×Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you!

-The Arc Team
    Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

×Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you!

-The Arc Team

Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.

I have sent you a PM, please read it and reply. You should be able to see it up by your profile name by clicking on the mail icon. Thanks!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Thank you.
  • kippert#8837 kippert Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    PS4 player here (1st time using forum, so i cannot start a topic in a right section)

Sadly i have the same problem, after talking to General Sabine, my quest auto completed and as a result i did not received a coin.

PS4 player here (1st time using forum, so i cannot start a topic in a right section)

Sadly i have the same problem, after talking to General Sabine, my quest auto completed and as a result i did not received a coin.

You must talk to Elminster again. If you have already completed the quest on another character, it will not let you do it again on that account.
    kuI2v8l.png
    > @kreatyve said:
    > PS4 player here (1st time using forum, so i cannot start a topic in a right section)
    >
    >
    >
    > Sadly i have the same problem, after talking to General Sabine, my quest auto completed and as a result i did not received a coin.
    >
    > You must talk to Elminster again. If you have already completed the quest on another character, it will not let you do it again on that account.

Talked to him again, he has nothing for me, like i mentioned i got a quest from him that said that i should talk to General Sabine, which i did and after i finished talking to her quest completed itself, checked the shop too and there is no coin there.

> @kreatyve said:

> PS4 player here (1st time using forum, so i cannot start a topic in a right section)

>

>

>

> Sadly i have the same problem, after talking to General Sabine, my quest auto completed and as a result i did not received a coin.

>

> You must talk to Elminster again. If you have already completed the quest on another character, it will not let you do it again on that account.

Talked to him again, he has nothing for me, like i mentioned i got a quest from him that said that i should talk to General Sabine, which i did and after i finished talking to her quest completed itself, checked the shop too and there is no coin there.

Are you able to get a screenshot of what happens when you talk to Elminster again please? You won't be able to post it here but you should be able to at least post a link to it.
    kuI2v8l.png
    > @kreatyve said:
    > > @kreatyve said:
    >
    > > PS4 player here (1st time using forum, so i cannot start a topic in a right section)
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Sadly i have the same problem, after talking to General Sabine, my quest auto completed and as a result i did not received a coin.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > You must talk to Elminster again. If you have already completed the quest on another character, it will not let you do it again on that account.
    >
    >
    >
    > Talked to him again, he has nothing for me, like i mentioned i got a quest from him that said that i should talk to General Sabine, which i did and after i finished talking to her quest completed itself, checked the shop too and there is no coin there.
    >
    > Are you able to get a screenshot of what happens when you talk to Elminster again please? You won't be able to post it here but you should be able to at least post a link to it.

Screenshots are ready, but sadly it says that i cannot post links.

Screenshots are ready, but sadly it says that i cannot post links.

Remove the "http://" from the link and post it. I will find it that way.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • moridin#4898 moridin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Is the coin only available once per day per account?

Yes, and you will have to use the same character for it all 5 days, so whatever character did it today has to do it for the other 4 days.
    kuI2v8l.png
    > @kreatyve said:
    > Screenshots are ready, but sadly it says that i cannot post links.
    >
    > Remove the from the link and post it. I will find it that way.

imgur.com/a/C2Dqhe9

> @kreatyve said:

>

imgur.com/a/C2Dqhe9

Can you get one of your quest journal please? Showing the "Protector's Enclave" quests?
    kuI2v8l.png
    kreatyve said:

> @kreatyve said:

>

imgur.com/a/C2Dqhe9

Can you get one of your quest journal please? Showing the "Protector's Enclave" quests?
    Also... please click on the "I heard there was a NEW celebration going on" chat option. That is the one that will lead you to the correct quest.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • moridin#4898 moridin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Yes, and you will have to use the same character for it all 5 days, so whatever character did it today has to do it for the other 4 days.
    ok thanks for the info was wondering why i gave me the quest to talk to Sabine then it disappered. Won't be doing any other jubliee quests on my other characters then

> @kreatyve said:
    > > @kreatyve said:
    >
    > > Screenshots are ready, but sadly it says that i cannot post links.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Remove the from the link and post it. I will find it that way.
    >
    >
    >
    > imgur.com/a/C2Dqhe9
    >
    > Can you get one of your quest journal please? Showing the "Protector's Enclave" quests?

Got it: imgur.com/a/KJznrwv
  • stararaszplastararaszpla Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have the same problem, I did not carry out any mission, immediately at pressing "f" the task was passed. I did not do it on any toon (I have two) I just logged in to the game.
    I can not send messages. My account is not new, but I've never written on the forum. Maybe I will give my details here?
    Dr.Stragan@stararaszpla