test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jubille event coin

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2018

Got it: imgur.com/a/KJznrwv

Were you in a party when you attempted the quest?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kippert#8837 kippert Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > Got it: imgur.com/a/KJznrwv
    >
    > Were you in a party when you attempted the quest?

Yes i was, but my friend talked to General Sabine after i did and he was able to complete it without any problems (i was a group leader).
  • Options
    inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Has there been any update on whats going to happen for those of us that didnt get our daily coin? I did send a pm to @nitocris83 but i havent heard back yet. Thought maybe she might post it here for everyone to see.
  • Options
    stararaszplastararaszpla Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited June 2018
    And what about me?
    imgur.com/a/dYCGKGc
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

And what about me?

imgur.com/a/dYCGKGc

Option 6 is the quest you need there.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    stararaszplastararaszpla Member Posts: 3 New User
    Really? I am stupid ...Sorry, but I have not noticed. Thanks
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi everyone! We are not seeing any issues with the quest on our end but are monitoring community reports. If you have not completed the quest on any character for your account and cannot seem to proceed, please continue to provide us your account and character name so we can look into this. Please also submit a ticket to customer support.
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    At the moment, we THINK the only way to break this quest chain is to drop a quest on one character. If you are broken AND HAVE NOT DROPPED ANY ANNIVERSARY MISSIONS MANUALLY, please add some more details here so we can figure out what's up with your situation. Thanks!
  • Options
    sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Hello, i didnt get the coin from the quest either. The bug said i've already completed the quest on another character (thing i have'nt done, lol)

Edit: I can't even see the quest on cooldown from the Elminster.
    Post edited by sam551#3407 on
  • Options
    sam551#3407 sam551 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    miasmat said:

At the moment, we THINK the only way to break this quest chain is to drop a quest on one character. If you are broken AND HAVE NOT DROPPED ANY ANNIVERSARY MISSIONS MANUALLY, please add some more details here so we can figure out what's up with your situation. Thanks!

For me:
    1- I took the quest "it's a celebration" on my HR.
    2- I've changed character (without completing the quest) to do invokes on my other characters (i didnt take any quests from the other characters, i have not talked to any NCPs with the other characters)
    3- I came back on my HR with the quest, talked to the General Sabine, then i got an error msg saying i've "already completed the quest on another character"
    4- 0 coin and the quest is not on cooldown on the ncp.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    1. Started the client, chose my main from the character list. Have not switched to any other characters since. My main is Thia Duskwalker@hustin1
    2. Claimed VIP rewards (key and identify scrolls)
    3. Invoked
    4. Refreshed professions (7x Leadership, 2x Alchemy)
    5. Deposited some items in my shared bank.
    6. Went to Elminster
    7. Took every quest except The Protector's Speech.
    8. Immediately went to talk to General Sabine
    9. As soon as she told me her "fun fact" (involving paladins), the following appeared: [System Notify] You have already completed this quest on another character. If you have completed it less than 5 times please log onto that character to do it again.. I had not taken this quest on any other characters. This is the first time I had logged on today and I have not dropped any quests. Before talking to Elminster, this character also had no active quests.
    10. Did not receive a coin, and Elminster no longer offers the quest. Talking to General Sabine again doesn't result in getting the "fun fact" again.

As I type this I'm still in PE and haven't done anything since. The quest does not appear in my journal even when I set it to include completed quests.

The quests I chose were, in order of accepting them:

1. It's a Celebration!
    2. Message for Windle
    3. Snowed Under
    4. Protector's Bounty

I'm currently looking at the help windows to try to file a support ticket, but the It's a Celebration quest doesn't show up in the drop-down list. Had to choose "no specific quest or achievement" to file a ticket.
    Post edited by hustin1 on
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    mabe#0605 mabe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've dead ended on trying to find this quest. Only have one character, and I have no option with General Sabine, the "new" dialog thread with Elminster triggers no quest line, and there is no countdown on either regarding "it's a celebration". Opened a ticket but havent heard back yet.
  • Options
    amrissamriss Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have had the same thing happen. Quest disappears after talking to Sabine. Can't pick it up again and no coin.
  • Options
    godcom73godcom73 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem here, any idea if this will be resolved in time for me to be able to gather all five coins?
  • Options
    I really hope they will find a solution to this, but it seems the bug itself may be complicated since assumption atm according to a top bar is that the quest was started or dropped on another character, but that's not the case in my regard due to the fact that i logged in on my main straight away and the 1st thing i did was talking to Elminster, grab all the quests and do them (started with "It's Celebration", talked to General Sabine and bam quest auto completed, without giving me a coin)

Sadly i cannot send private messages (account to fresh), so i have no idea how can i message community menager with account details, but like i said i really hope that the problem will be resolved before the event ends :)
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

I really hope they will find a solution to this, but it seems the bug itself may be complicated since assumption atm according to a top bar is that the quest was started or dropped on another character, but that's not the case in my regard due to the fact that i logged in on my main straight away and the 1st thing i did was talking to Elminster, grab all the quests and do them (started with "It's Celebration", talked to General Sabine and bam quest auto completed, without giving me a coin)

Sadly i cannot send private messages (account to fresh), so i have no idea how can i message community menager with account details, but like i said i really hope that the problem will be resolved before the event ends :)

What is your level?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    70, but honestly i think it does not matter, my best bet is that the quest bugged out because i was in a party with my friend, what is weird is the fact that he talked to General Sabine after me and the quest completed for him (he was level 26 at the moment he completed it)

[Edited spelling errors]
  • Options
    karlos2112#4007 karlos2112 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having same problem only have one carricter to use spoke to Sabine I believe the same bug that affected others may have occurred worked perfectly fine on my wife account that’s on same PS4 so a little stuck any ideas would be helpful
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    hgas anyone tried the old "fix" abandon quest and get back to elminister to grab quest again?
  • Options
    karlos2112#4007 karlos2112 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My problem with that arcanjo86 is the quest has disappeared and not even got a refresh time
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    There will be maintenance on all 3 servers on Friday, June 15th starting somewhere between 10:30 PDT (19:30 CEST) and 13:00 PDT (22:00 CEST) for about 1-1.5 hours to address this bug. More information will be available closer to time.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    guzwarguzwar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    New bug?: I completed the quest sucessfully on my HR yesterday evening, but it appears for my GF and my SW. I'll see if it's still there after the 6am new day roll over.
  • Options
    ashworthrd99ashworthrd99 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    not only did I not get my first year coin (when the quest dropped out my log after talking to Sabine). The quest today (2nd year coin) is not showing up to be picked up. So thats 2 days worth of rewards I am losing. I have messaged you @nitocris83. this sucks bad. And just read Kreatyve's post and it says friday a patch to fix.....what about the rewards already lost by this bug? Will we be able to claim these rewards that we missed due to the bug?
  • Options
    tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 87 Arc User

> @kreatyve said:

>

Yes i was, but my friend talked to General Sabine after i did and he was able to complete it without any problems (i was a group leader).

Same thing happened to me -- I was group leader and when I talked to General Sabine, my friend got the "Quest complete" -- it disappeared from my journal, couldn't talk to Sabine again, couldn't turn it in, couldn't get a new quest. Tried my toon, and I can't get it on the toon, either.

Sent in a ticket - no response. Feeling screwed out of the entire event.
  • Options
    ashworthrd99ashworthrd99 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Tiltawhirling - Read below just posted a little under 2 hours ago.
    kreatyve said:

There will be maintenance on all 3 servers on Friday, June 15th starting somewhere between 10:30 PDT (19:30 CEST) and 13:00 PDT (22:00 CEST) for about 1-1.5 hours to address this bug. More information will be available closer to time.

• Options
    tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 87 Arc User

> @kreatyve said:

>

ME: @tiltawhirling - I want to complete it on my main: Fiain La Fay@tiltawhirling

• Options
    hiwatarii#5024 hiwatarii Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    i didnt get a secondary coin, what a bull <font color="orange">HAMSTER</FONT>

Moderator edited out profanity.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    edited June 2018

i didnt get a secondary coin, what a bull HAMSTER

Moderator edited out profanity.

Patience. They are doing maintenance today. Everyone will get their rewards. I promise.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    guzwar said:

New bug?: I completed the quest sucessfully on my HR yesterday evening, but it appears for my GF and my SW. I'll see if it's still there after the 6am new day roll over.

Only one character in your account can complete this coin quest (and all the coin quests in this event) as it is supposed to be. I assume your HR, GF and SW are in the same account.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    lynx20036alynx20036a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This happened to me raise a ticket and no one got back in regards to this so looks like we lost out on first coin hoping it doesn’t affect 2nd one