What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Ioun Stone of Allure - It's slow Active power has never worked
  • skatopsixos7skatopsixos7 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Galatic underwear here.

these need to be fixed and looked at soon.

Compiled list from other TRs. Supported by groups, individuals, YouTubers and other individual TR players.

Bug fixes:

Stealth bar stops regenerating upon soulforge resurrection.

Stealth bar stops regenerating with saboteur capstone if hit at the same time.

ITC can be activated while dodging but does not work.

Oppressive darkness does not give damage boost stated due to piercing damage not working properly.

Shadowborn is triggered by DOTs instead of next activated attack.

Duelist flurry does not count all swings if there is lag. Including the bleeds if last swing lags.

All powers do not proc weapon enchant(read this may be fixed)

Delay when using smoke bomb after certain powers like ITC.

Duelist flurry bleeds override each other and does not stack as stated.

CC not effective at all on bosses and some mobs in chult(allosaur) low blows and skullcracker is rendered useless as it only procs on controlled.

Bait and switch does not draw aggro over companion or caster even when stealth.

Path of blades does not proc dot abilities, stuns, etc.

Smokebomb will sound and go gray without cooldown clock occasionally due to lag.

• darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Okay here is a detailed image library explaining the invisible walls on some bushes.
    https://imgur.com/a/t4SV8
    Post edited by darthtzarr on

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

edited October 2017
    In the Ghost Stories instance in Neverdeath Graveyard, there is an invisible wall that doesn't belong.
    https://imgur.com/a/FqPkw

edited October 2017
    When previewing gear, you can select what stance your character is in (Idle, Combat, and Gear Check). However, when you switch weapon it returns you to the Idle stance, but leaves the dropdown in the old stance. This means that if you would like to inspect a few different weapons you must:

1. Preview the weapon (by right clicking it)
    2. Switch to combat stance
    3. Preview the second weapon
    4. Switch to idle stance
    5. Switch to combat stance (now you can actually see the weapon)
    6. Repeat from step 3. for the number of weapons you want to preview.

It would be great if at minimum, the dropdown changed back to idle stance, but would be optimal if the character simply remained in the Combat stance.

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    BUG: Boots of the Dragonslayer has no visuals for female characters.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • artgardo#9806 artgardo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Really? Event makes crazy! Look like a monster bug. I was thinking I will have luck after over 12 hours runs, and NOTHING... And I see last drop many hours ago. Only 2 tanks drops everyday?????
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    In Tomb of the 9 gods if you take a potion that superimposes a creature over you for the trial and don't complete the trial you remain in that form. Unless you complete the trial or remove the superimposed creature by standing on the appropriate apparition the facade will stay in place even after leaving the dungeon.

If you place a trigger that removes any existing potion from the trial at the door to the trap/next room then it should solve the issue without complication hopefully.
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    BUG: Text for the Stronghold quest "Challenge: Dagyrc the Merciless" differs significantly from the audio.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

There is a problem with the Stormraider Horse. It just sits in my inventory, taking up space.

I cannot discard it, because the "Discard" is grayed out.
    I cannot equip it, because I already have one in my stable.
    I cannot give it to an alt because it is BtC.

Hoping for improvements...
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    black ice ioun stone active bonus is obsolete
    we no longer have black ice consumption as that was removed from our gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    BUG: When Lightning/Bilethorn/Plague Fire/Lifedrinker Weapon Enchantment is slotted
    1. mount insignia bonus MAGISTRATES PATIENCE does not proc
    2. mount insignia bonus MAGISTRATES RESTRAINT does not proc

Magistrates patience/restraint does work with VORPAL WEAPON ENCHANTMENT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited October 2017

BUG: When Lightning/Bilethorn/Plague Fire/Lifedrinker Weapon Enchantment is slotted
    1. mount insignia bonus MAGISTRATES PATIENCE does not proc
    2. mount insignia bonus MAGISTRATES RESTRAINT does not proc

Magistrates patience/restraint does work with VORPAL WEAPON ENCHANTMENT

every time a weapon enchantment procs, magistrate's patience does not.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    adinosii said:

There is a problem with the Stormraider Horse. It just sits in my inventory, taking up space.

I cannot discard it, because the "Discard" is grayed out.
    I cannot equip it, because I already have one in my stable.
    I cannot give it to an alt because it is BtC.

@adinosii, make a ticket asking for it to be removed... Mention the full name, quality, and quantity...
    I'm pretty sure they're aware of bound non-discardable mounts cause they had to deal with a ton of them during Winter Fest.
    FrozenFire
  • rurexrurex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Some (hopefully) easy to fix bugs related to professions:

Weaponsmithing: LVL 25 task Create Steel Battleaxe Display uses Oak Lumber as resource but on tier 2 resoult (failure) it gives back Lacquered Ebony.
    This task originally used Lacquered Ebony as resource but it was changed to Oak Lumber and the incorrect rank 2 resoult remained. Because of this bug Lacquered Ebony is cheaper than Dark Lacquer (while making 1x Lacquered Ebony legit requires 2x Dark Lacquer).

Leatherworking: LVL 25 (Chult) task League's Assault Josan rewards with League's Raid Josan.
    This makes League's Assault Josan and League's Elite Assault Josan (HR armor) impossible to obtain in game.

Mailsmithing LVL 25 (Chult) task League's Assault Panahs rewards with nothing for a tier 3 resoult.
    This makes League's Elite Assault Panahs (GWF gloves) impossible to obtain in game.

Consider adding Masterworking tasks for crafting all types of legendary tools from four epic tools, similar to lower quality ones.

Thanks for this thread and for all bug fixes. Good job!
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    SHADOW OF DEMISE dont take in count weapon enchantments procs !
  • mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Here is one of the most annoying bugs I've encountered. Orbs, portals, fire and ice on the ground. Why does smokebomb, path of blades, WWoB, lightning chains etc attack them? I don't know how many times my AOE could have killed an enemy/keep me alive only to hit an icicle on the ground instead of a mob or boss. Please fix. This may also be affecting other classes AoE attacks as well.
  • mageddo#6766 mageddo Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    For above I mean demon portals loike in prophecy of madness tears I think they are called.
  • jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    If you leave your guild, join another, then come back the alliance tab is bugged until you restart game.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    The Mysterious Merchant gear available on live does not match that on preview. Several pieces are not sold via the MM as they were expected to such as: The Magic Lord's Surcoat, The last warden's breaches, Sandy Assault pants, Jerkin of Lord Roy, and perhaps others.
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

Storm Spell Class Feature was nerfed due to Lostmauth Set over proccing, however since this has been addressed can we get an un-nerf for Storm Spell pls ty.

reduction cooldowns from spell twisting and icy veins instant freeze vs monsters which is equal to 96% more damage . i think we are in good shape. aa and disintegrate 4 sec cooldown:)
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Tomb of nine gods
    boss : Avatar of orcus.

1.A single player can get all three buffs. ( ofcourse the dps will not take the zombies and bloody death together).

2.IF you relog or disconnect you lose your buff . IN that case if the player with the temporary health disconnects wipe is 100%. OR the one with the bloodydeath the killing speed becomes slower.

3.Sometimes the player with the bloody death buff if he wipe he can glitch the avatar of orcus fight.
    a:) Balls stop spawning b) boss target the bloody death target who is out of the room. c) no zombies spawn.

Post edited by mamalion1234 on
  • michela123michela123 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    #1 Sly Flourish (TR at-will) debuff is multiplicative with other debuffs and has no diminishing return.

#2 The OP daily Divine Judgement is not buffed by the new artifact Soul Sight Crystal.

#3 Quarry debuff (HR feat) does not stack with Commanding Shot debuff (HR encounter). Quarry is a 5% debuff applied with Hunter's Teamwork or Careful Attack, while Commanding Shot is a 15% debuff. As you can see here, when I use Hunter's Teamwork after Commanding Shot I don't apply the debuff:

The same happens if I apply Quarry using Careful Attack and then I use Commanding Shot. The total debuffs should be 20%, but they are only 15%:

Post edited by michela123 on
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Currency caps (12b):
    RP cap info is missing:
    eg:
    Tradebar currency cap is missing:

- Fix the Weapon Master's Strike animation cancellation; adjust the at-will swing duration.
    The rotation is interrupted after few swings(even if you not use the sprint) - (bugged only on GWF, GF is fine; Dev's collusion LoL).
    - The Hidden Daggers: cancelling skill with sprint = guaranteed loss of the stack without actual attack and buff effect.
    - Fix tooltip typos, e.g. link
    - Mark mechanic should be declared as a mechanic OFFICIALLY (Like GF Mark):

Unclassified(Hidden) Class Feature:

• Mark - Introduced in Patch_NW.25.20140728a.11
      Mark: Mark effects will now taunt foes briefly as well as place the player at the top of the threat list and are no longer removed when damage is received.
      Mark: Now provides 20% increased damage on the target for the Great Weapon Fighter.
    @rgutscheradev @balanced#2849 @ctatumdev#6113 @sgrantdev#8718 @asterdahl
    Please forget about bugs described above
    bug fix the Hidden Daggers animation cancellation (It's so annoying!);
    Thanks.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    If you use a race reroll token and change your gender in the process, emotes used still refer to your character as the original gender. Posting this as I just remembered this after a user recently posted about this here.
  • fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Guardian Fighter's Frontline Surge does not work when standing on the top of a ramp (does not affect the -z axis) and does not always work when standing at the bottom of a ramp (+z axis).
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

The OP daily Divine Judgement is not buffed by the new artifact Soul Sight Crystal.

Bug(s): Addendum: The following other powers/abilities are not buffed by the Soul Sight Crystal.

Steel Blitz (both GWF and GF)
    Deep Gash (GWF)
    Jagged Blades (GF)
    Smoulder (CW)
    Abyss of Chaos (CW)
    Creeping Frost (CW)
    Warped Magics (CW)
    Thorned Roots (HR)
    Careful Attack (HR)
    Prophecy of Doom (DC)
    Oppresive Darkness (TR)
    Blood Soaked Blades (TR)
    Shadowy Opportunity (TR)
    Immolation Spirits (SW)
    Soul Puppet (SW)
    Killing Curse (SW)
    Critical Promise (SW)

(I don't know if not being buffed is working as intended for these powers. I'll list them here in the event the devs think some of these not being buffed by Soul Sight is not working as intended).

(I also know I posted some of these powers earlier in the thread, but I figure it's easiest for the dev team if these are consoildated into one bug submission).

This discussion has been closed.